Author Topic: Mystikal  (Read 330 times)

westkoastanostra

Mystikal
« on: March 21, 2006, 01:08:19 AM »
yo...i know dude is locked up n shit....but what did you guyss think of him? does he have any classic or solid releases?

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Mystikal
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 01:11:11 AM »
I remeber my brother bought Ghetto Fabulous. It had some sick ass cuts on it, but for the most part that album sucked. It's the only album of his I've heard.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 06:52:33 AM »
back in 97 Mystikal was easily one of the best rappers around. and his cameos back then were mind blowing, his verse on Make Em Say Uhhh is crazy.but he switched his style up and unforturnately it wasn´t for the better. but Mystikal straight stole his style from Mr.Ivan(old Cash Money artist/affiliate).

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 07:15:00 AM »
he was ill...
NO MORE WAR

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 07:34:55 AM »
it was ill when he first came out in no limit, spittin real fast and loud.  Once he left he wasnt trying to do spit at record time but just made some good music.  I wouldnt say he has classic albums but he has alot of dope tracks.

ps why is he in prison again???

ABN

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 08:38:11 AM »
it was ill when he first came out in no limit, spittin real fast and loud.  Once he left he wasnt trying to do spit at record time but just made some good music.  I wouldnt say he has classic albums but he has alot of dope tracks.

ps why is he in prison again???
his stylist or something had written fasle checks for thousands of dollars and when he caught her he made her give him and his 2 boydguards head.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 09:19:50 AM »
^lol

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 09:52:49 AM »
His albums werent gr8 but he definately had sum bangin tracks, like Shake Ya Ass! He also had sum pretty dope guest spots.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

ABN

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 10:07:28 AM »
His albums werent gr8 but he definately had sum bangin tracks, like Shake Ya Ass! He also had sum pretty dope guest spots.
Shake Your Ass is far from being one of his best songs.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 10:08:57 AM »
Shake Your Ass is far from being one of his best songs.

Yeah I no but its prob most popular, most people will hav heard it n its catchy.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 10:34:56 AM »
back in 97 Mystikal was easily one of the best rappers around. and his cameos back then were mind blowing, his verse on Make Em Say Uhhh is crazy.but he switched his style up and unforturnately it wasn´t for the better. but Mystikal straight stole his style from Mr.Ivan(old Cash Money artist/affiliate).

mystikal didnt steal his style from ivan..Ivan said awhile ago..tec-9 and kilo were the ones that bit him.

http://www.soundcircuit.com/interviews/view.php?id=ivan

.him and mystikal sounds nuthin alike..i remember moons ago..beelow and thug addict(who sounds jus like mystikal) called him out...and exposed him as bein a imposter..

mystikal stole the style either from t.t. tucker's camp or t.t. tucker himself..i forgto who they said( im 95% sure it was t.t.)..but mystikal later came out n jus said it..he was like if people wanna know all they gotta do is put in the mind of mystikal in listen to never gone bounce ( the dream)..its an apology on wax....in a old i think blaze,source or murder dog article..kuz the same article..he whupped some nigga inside of the waffle house damn near stomped him 2 death and whomever was writin got into detail bout it...

from the time..the dude kept walkin past them mumblin under his breath..til the time mystikal pieced em up..and it really is tho...he gives this lil brief history of tt's history..then apologizes on the phone..and the phone convo jus ended..its like he gone run with it..then give it up once tt get out..

mystikal went hard but his last 2 albums sucked big time..mind of mystikal is my shit
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 10:38:04 AM by Aloha Baby!!! »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 11:39:43 AM »
The Man Right Chea, Been So Long & That's The Nigga were dope cuts,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

youngmessnucca

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 01:02:32 PM »
Mind of Mystikal & Unpredictable were Southern classics

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 12:22:04 AM »
These tricks dont no mayne(.in the mind,the bootcamp click was the shit)...he really did not need NL to blow.yall dont know he was beefing at 1st with NL.(Ill turn your whole sunny day cloudy..bitch I been bout it!!!..95 shit)I go back yall.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ABN

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 09:16:58 AM »
Kl´s whole crew were dope as fuck back in the mid 90´s. can´t believe that KL actually had Mystikal,Soulja Slim,MAC,Fiend,Mr.Serv-on etc etc signed in the early 90´s before the crew split and then they re-joined at No Limit.