Author Topic: Pussycat Dolls Show their.... Punnanehh?  (Read 1375 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pussycat Dolls Show their.... Punnanehh?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 08:41:31 AM »
fuck you. nigga!
Karma is a muthafucka when it reach you.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 08:42:31 AM »
LMAO hempy srry if i came off disrespectfull dude geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez calm down hehe  ;D  ill redo my statement. ONLY the afro-american female is a very fine female.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 08:49:10 AM »
Yeah mayne some time that shit gets out of hand.(damn!if you could only switch for 30sec.) then you would know the feeling.cause telling you does no good...I dont like it,but im not here to try and stop it either.......changing that would be nice thank you.

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 08:50:43 AM »
Yeah mayne some time that shit gets out of hand.(damn!if you could only switch for 30sec.) then you would know the feeling.cause telling you does no good...I dont like it,but im not here to try and stop it either.......changing that would be nice thank you.

im sorry forgive me  :'( I will change it for u specially and NEVER EVER use the N word again (i hope)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 08:53:16 AM »
Thats all you can do homie.

'EclipZe

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 08:54:33 AM »
Thats all you can do homie.

Already did Compandre

coola

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 08:59:37 AM »
I'd serve em all some sausage...dont matter to me.

thats the kind of response a real man would warrant.

coola

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »
dont act like you wouldnt hit it.

only the nigga bitch she fine
To( SIC.)why you dont be at some of these fools when they go over board, with that nigga shit homie.....I understand you got to look over some of that bullshit.but damn homie, you dont flinch when some of this shit(N,wording)be going down....And im sure you got some home,boys,and family members that would be shocked! that you letting shit ride like you do(even over a sit)...(.im not trippen on you homie),you do you.im just curious.........(.cause this was a case of a white,boy trying to get a cheap laugh on a black person)....but nothing was funny,I noticed that....and so did you.... so tell me, whats really good mayne.............And to that boy EclipZe aka pussy lipz..ya feel good now...is it out your system...cause you said that shit waaaay to real homie.fuck you and your kind....fuck off.

i smell ya, never understood why white folks drop the n word...

Throwback

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 09:11:44 AM »
fuck you. nigga!
Karma is a muthafucka when it reach you.
you hit the diss button, rightio?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 09:43:21 AM »
I raised u,gave u a place to lay your big ass head.even gave u game to spit at the hoes.and this is how u repay me..(.u fucking idiot.im the don,and your the fucking pecun.play ya roll son.cause if your lost,just ask for help......thats what im here for. ;)

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 10:15:19 AM »
im so sorry pig hemp. here you can have my ho.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 12:57:14 PM »
To( SIC.)why you dont be at some of these fools when they go over board, with that nigga shit homie.....I understand you got to look over some of that bullshit.but damn homie, you dont flinch when some of this shit(N,wording)be going down....And im sure you got some home,boys,and family members that would be shocked! that you letting shit ride like you do(even over a sit)...(.im not trippen on you homie),you do you.im just curious.........(.cause this was a case of a white,boy trying to get a cheap laugh on a black person)....but nothing was funny,I noticed that....and so did you.... so tell me, whats really good mayne.............And to that boy EclipZe aka pussy lipz..ya feel good now...is it out your system...cause you said that shit waaaay to real homie.fuck you and your kind....fuck off.

Hell yeah I got family that would try and track someone down if they got called the N word over the internet.

It doesn't bother me though. It's just a word. You say it in a disrespectful or hateful way then yeah I'ma let you know how I feel. Most of the cats here are just jokin around so I don't take it to heart.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Throwback

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 01:26:22 AM »
niggaz.

coola

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 01:35:56 AM »

Throwback

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2006, 02:03:41 AM »
:)