Poll

who's better ?

God
Allah

Author Topic: the poll no-one had the balls to start...  (Read 2518 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the poll no-one had the balls to start...
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 06:35:13 PM »
The Christian God is superior to the Islamic God because the Christian God is true and real.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 06:37:01 PM »
btw, it's not like the christians havent had any wars amongst themselves in history. there were 6 different christian wars from 1524 thru 1648. and let's not forget our KKK friends.they weren't very "peaceful" either

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 06:37:56 PM »
The Christian God is superior to the Islamic God because the Christian God is true and real.

just like santa clause and the easter bunny ::) ::)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 06:38:41 PM »

it's america's fault.they shoulda had a fuckin plan after taking down sadaam

Sunnis and Shiites were slaughtering each other long before the US ever invaded Iraq. Quit blaming everything on America.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 06:44:04 PM »

Take a look around the Islamic world, and take a look around the Christian world. Then ask yourself which area has been blessed with peace and prosperity, and which area has been cursed with poverty, disease, and violence. Then you will answer for yourself whose God is real.

herpes

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 07:07:32 PM »
BaBa >>> God and Allah combined

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 08:58:02 PM »

it's america's fault.they shoulda had a fuckin plan after taking down sadaam

Sunnis and Shiites were slaughtering each other long before the US ever invaded Iraq. Quit blaming everything on America.

so you're trying to say that the brink of civil war is iraq's fault? you are truely :camp:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 09:04:39 PM »

Take a look around the Islamic world, and take a look around the Christian world. Then ask yourself which area has been blessed with peace and prosperity, and which area has been cursed with poverty, disease, and violence. Then you will answer for yourself whose God is real.

land built on slavery, civil war, 2 WORLD wars, failure of vietnam and the bay of pigs, natural disasters, earthquakes, terrorism, the mess in iraq, most national debt in the world (and growing), political scandals and propoganda, racism, and the rest of the world hating you. peace and prosperity MY ASS :nahnah:

and btw, im glad to know you feel pride over those in struggle, people that fear walking down the street because of bombings, people that do not have food to eat. people that have done nothing wrong but live. you just proved the point that while america gets fat, they point and laugh at the starving people of other countries. may god have mercy on you walker, you are the most racist son of a bitch i've ever met in my life.

coola

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 11:45:21 PM »
ok only one person understood the point of this thread...

and the shiites and sunnies have been fighting ever since mohammed died and his brothers or sons or whatever couldnt come to an agreement on what he was rambling about...

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2006, 12:50:38 AM »
^ funny thing is the sunnies and shiites spill blood over bullshit...

atleast the majority of christians live in harmony...

I wouldn't be so sure.

Christianity has been responsible for more wars in the world than any religion combined, and that included many wars between different branches of Christianity as well. Furhtermore Christians killed off way more people in attempts to forcefully convert them than representatives of any other religion.

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2006, 12:53:54 AM »
ok only one person understood the point of this thread...

and the shiites and sunnies have been fighting ever since mohammed died and his brothers or sons or whatever couldnt come to an agreement on what he was rambling about...

Again, like I said, sure there have been clashes and conflicts, but they have rarely taken the proportions of a full scale war.

In fact the only other clash in history that was anywhere near as violent and dramatic as the one in Iraq right now was between the Abassid Persia and the Arab Caliphates to the West, and that had to do with territory more than it did with religion.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2006, 02:43:48 AM »
unlike christianinty, no one was forcefully converted  . at the start muslims were against conversion.
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 05:56:02 AM »
ok... lets compare God's representative, vs. Allahs representative...

Jesus - chose to live in poverty, was a peaceful man, died a horrible death for his beliefs. Inspired the writing of the most popular and most read book in the world...

Mohammed - had many a wife (in modern day would be in prison for having minors as wives), lived a plush life, had an army, inspired the writing of the most innacurate ramblings documented... which spawned in 2 directions where both parties wish to kill eachother off due to how the beliefs are structured. he also lived a long prosporous life...

discuss  ;D

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 06:39:46 AM »
LMAO ,that most popular book in the world had the most scientific errors in the world,while the inaccurate rambling had countless scientific facts that were only discovered in the last 10 years. humans  were only were creatred 5000 bc according to the bible,how can this be true ???????????????????????????
United Arab States

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2006, 07:37:17 AM »
ok... lets compare God's representative, vs. Allahs representative...

Jesus - chose to live in poverty, was a peaceful man, died a horrible death for his beliefs. Inspired the writing of the most popular and most read book in the world...

Mohammed - had many a wife (in modern day would be in prison for having minors as wives), lived a plush life, had an army, inspired the writing of the most innacurate ramblings documented... which spawned in 2 directions where both parties wish to kill eachother off due to how the beliefs are structured. he also lived a long prosporous life...

discuss  ;D

jesus is also one of allah's prophets.

i have several issues with mainstream christianity:
a) it encourages people to be subservient to the laws and actions of man, and to accept oppression and injustice.   human existence is portrayed as nothing more than suffering by christianity.  it seems like an imbalanced portrayal.

b) it in many ways eliminates and downplays the role and nature of god.   while most religions maintain that the true nature of god is incomprehensible, and even when divine entities manifests in some physical forms those forms are acknowledged as lesser projections of the divine...christianity tends to portray their god as a man; and worship this physical form.  the nature of god is not man; the physical form of jesus is/was not his true nature.  christianity in many ways redefines the false identity of physical man as the true identity and nature of not only man but of god.  this is something that i disagree with.  while many religions struggle with representing ideas like the afterlife and the true nature of existential beings in forms other than human, i remain skeptical of religions that reduce the nature of god to human as well.

c) it advances this notion that a person need only be "a good person", and not necessarily need to know or understand the nature of man or god or existence to be "rewarded".  the notion that the belief in jesus is more important than prayer and worship.  again, i think this is a wrongheaded approach.  in a karmic sense, a person that leads "a good life" will not be punished in the afterlife.  but this is the least of all possible rewards.  it's a mode of thinking that continues to be absorbed on the false identity and the physical sense.  most religions are about progressing "upward", that christian philosophy leads to the least amount of progress. 

d) christianity tends to mesh very poorly with other belief systems, largely because of the cult like nature of the theory that a man was god and that man should be worshipped.  i've seen interpretations of the life of christ that were far more meaningful and beneficial; but those were all outside of christianity.

e) with christianity, the fundamentals are about worshipping some guy.  shallow made an interesting point in another thread about how a person could be a christian by living a good life (following the teachings of christ) and not need to know christ.  this amused me because not only did he somehow manage to remove christ from christianity; but it also ignores the need to understand the true nature of man, god and existence.  so while that approach made some sense, it was still deficit.

in contrast, infinite gave me a copy of the holy qu'ran.  initially i approached it with great skepticism, but there was nothing in the qu'ran that i could disagree with.
a) the qu'ran empowers individuals and teaches them to stand up against oppression and injustice.  it preserves the complexity of human existence.
b) the qu'ran respects and the preserves the nature of god/the creator, and strays away from attributing human qualities to god.
c) the qu'ran reaffirms the value of worship & prayer for spiritual development.  it establishes the idea that "being a good person" is not good enough for the ultimate reward; by presenting the notion of multiple heavens and greater heavens.
d) the qu'ran meshes very well with other systems of belief.  most systems of belief are going to have islam at their core.  the qu'ran by itself is enough for significant spiritual development, additionally it blends well with other ideas.  largely because the core principals of islam are fundamental and basic.  essential. 

it's amusing that you would try to say jesus vs muhammad.  the difference is clear.  the prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) is not worshipped by muslims.  jesus (peace by upon him) is worshipped by most christians.  therein lies the difference.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 07:43:33 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam