Poll

who's better ?

God
Allah

Author Topic: the poll no-one had the balls to start...  (Read 2521 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: the poll no-one had the balls to start...
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 09:13:07 PM »
ok... lets compare God's representative, vs. Allahs representative...

Jesus - chose to live in poverty, was a peaceful man, died a horrible death for his beliefs. Inspired the writing of the most popular and most read book in the world...

Mohammed - had many a wife (in modern day would be in prison for having minors as wives), lived a plush life, had an army, inspired the writing of the most innacurate ramblings documented... which spawned in 2 directions where both parties wish to kill eachother off due to how the beliefs are structured. he also lived a long prosporous life...

discuss  ;D

shut up...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2006, 10:28:14 PM »

i have several issues with mainstream christianity:
a) it encourages people to be subservient to the laws and actions of man, and to accept oppression and injustice.   human existence is portrayed as nothing more than suffering by christianity.  it seems like an imbalanced portrayal.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, even dumber than when you said we need to accept Muslim oppression of religious minorities because it is their culture.

Since when has Christianity ever accepted injustice? Just look at American history. Who do you think helped spearhead the abolitionist movement in America? Christian churches. Who helped lead the civil rights movement? Christian churches. What did Martin Luther King do for a living again? Did he accept oppression and inustice?

"accept" was the wrong word there.  without question; imploring on christian values [and religious values in general], has been at the heart of many nonviolent movements that have realized great social change.  at the same time, there are demonstrable limits to the extent to which such movements can be successful; and the amount of change they can realize.  those sorts of movements are easy, and the mentality is a trap.  those sorts of protests couldn't stop the iraq war that was unpopular from the start, and can't bring the troops home now.  you don't hear christian groups advocating that george bush be put down for the good of mankind.
in addition the christian prophecies of the "endtimes" paint a scenario of doom and gloom with the world spinning out of controll where only their savior can correct the situation.

in contrast the qu'ran makes it clear that god abhors oppression, abhors injustice; and one of the tests of man is whether or not they are willing to step up and take action to correct the wrongs around them.  

i maintain that one message is more empowering than the other.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2006, 11:59:43 PM »

Jesus - chose to live in poverty, was a peaceful man, died a horrible death for his beliefs. Inspired the writing of the most popular and most read book in the world...

Mohammed - had many a wife (in modern day would be in prison for having minors as wives), lived a plush life, had an army, inspired the writing of the most innacurate ramblings documented... which spawned in 2 directions where both parties wish to kill eachother off due to how the beliefs are structured. he also lived a long prosporous life...

discuss  ;D

For Muslims there is no debate over Jesus vs. Muhammad because they are both highly revered as messengers of Allah, and the Qu'ran very clearly states that we make no distinction amongst the messengers of God.

2:285  The messenger has believed in what was sent down to him from his Lord, and so did the believers. They believe in GOD, His angels, His scripture, and His messengers: "We make no distinction among any of His messengers." They say, "We hear, and we obey. Forgive us, our Lord. To You is the ultimate destiny."[/b]

2:136  Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."     
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 12:01:33 AM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 12:10:22 AM »
you infinite i respect all that but its a fact arabs were treated as a second rate citizens at that time.a mulim khalifa would make the best possible ruler rule,not based on his national origin like the turks did.

First of all, your my brother and I got nothing but respect for you.  I think we can debate this subject politely but if I say anything that angers or offends you, just PM me and let me know, and we can discuss it over privately.

...now, as for you justification, it flat out is not good enough.  You can't seek to destroy and break up the Muslim world just because you feel like your particular race isn't getting treated like they are the best.  I'm sure some Sultans/Khalifa's may have been better than others, and everywhere you go you may find racist people, but that justification just isn't good enough. 

#1-it's not sufficient from an Islamic perspective.  #2.-  Under the Ottoman, you claim that Arabs were treated like second class citizens by the Turks.  So at WW1 they sought the help of white colonial powers, and now under those white colonial powers the Arabs have become the most disgraced race on the face of the Earth.  Their blood is the cheapest in the world, and they are humiliated daily in the news and media. 

...Personally, I love Arabs, but look at the way they are being treated  today and tell me honestly that they are not more humiliated now then ever before.  Look at the stand the last Sultan/Khalifah Abdul-Hameed took for the Arabs in Palestine.  The Jews offered to pay off all the debts of the Ottoman Empire, and they offered a great deal of money to supply resources to bulk up their military capabilities.  In return the Jews wanted a piece of Palestine.  Sultan Abdul-Hameed, like other Sultans who came before him, emphatically turned down the offer. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 12:21:59 AM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 04:53:36 AM »
either way you suckaz lose... i didnt read any of your boring excuses  :P

youre still good people, just heavily mis-guided...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2006, 04:54:51 AM »
You people are fucking dumb.. especially this Forrest Gump clone named Chief...

here are some more questions...

"Would you rather have $10 or $20 divided by 2?"
"Would you rather live in the U.S. or in the country that lies between Canada and Mexico?"
"Do you prefer cold water, or water that's the opposite of hot?"

fucking doofus

« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 05:03:33 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2006, 05:07:41 AM »
i think the confusion stems from mohammeds ramblings... 1+1=2 ... cant deny maths.

Or 1 God = 3 Gods...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2006, 05:08:22 AM »
atleast the majority of christians live in harmony...

Look at history and the role religion plays in certain regions of the world.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2006, 05:10:43 AM »

just like santa clause and the easter bunny ::) ::)

Take a look around the Islamic world, and take a look around the Christian world. Then ask yourself which area has been blessed with peace and prosperity, and which area has been cursed with poverty, disease, and violence. Then you will answer for yourself whose God is real.

Yes because there is a correlation between God and wealth. And it also doesn't help your argument when you're talking about violence and peace... and then look at who's dropping bombs on who.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2006, 05:12:41 AM »

discuss  ;D

Christian priests fuck little boys.
Mohammed didn't live a plush life.
Inaccurate ramblings? This would describe the Bible that's been corrupted over time.
Muslims look at Jesus and Mohammed in the same light... messengers of God.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2006, 05:16:30 AM »
1. Since when has Christianity ever accepted injustice?

2. Who do you think helped spearhead the abolitionist movement in America? Christian churches.
Who helped lead the civil rights movement? Christian churches.
What did Martin Luther King do for a living again? Did he accept oppression and inustice?

You really have no clue what you are talking about. That is nothing new.

1. Just to provide a couple quick examples out of the many to choose from... Inquisition, Crusades, genocide of the indigenous population in the new world, dropping atomic bombs on Japan, killing thousands of innocent people in Iraq, etc.

2. Who brought the blacks here as slaves in the first place? Christians.
    Who was lynching blacks? Christians.
    Who did Martin Luther King have to demand equality from in the first place? Christians.

Whats your point?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2006, 08:27:52 AM »
am not saying arabs are better of right now but from where i see it i think the ottamosn used islam for there own greed,maybe when they started it was all good but the last 60 or so yearsthey fucked up,even tho now i would rather the ottaomns were still in power
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2006, 09:39:48 AM »
why oh why do u guys take these goofs serious? dont waste ur breathe, just insult them.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2006, 02:11:00 PM »
JML, much respect mayne.

either way you suckaz lose... i didnt read any of your boring excuses  :P

youre still good people, just heavily mis-guided...

How do you know if we're misguided if you didn't read any of the posts? Make up your mind...