Author Topic: EUROTRASH  (Read 1419 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: EUROTRASH
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2006, 02:51:02 PM »
[quote author=Arkan link=topic=105559.msg1088277#msg1088277 date=1143067461

Now this wigger below is perhaps the most blatent example of closet racism on here yet. Again, like before he tries to claim another ethnicity, in fact this one claims to be Black and uses a bunch of hip-hop slang that he's learned from listening to excessive amounts of rap in order to try and make himself seem more legit. Yet when he feels threatened he decides to go all out and throw around all the racist slurs he knows in regards to Black people - the same ethnicity that he has claimed just moments before. Cover blown.

Quote from: -Sikotik-
NIGGA! I'm Cali-bred homeboy like da cron in mah backyard. You a trick, homeboy. Where yo fag ass from? Them WVRydah bitches? DUBCC crew'll ride on dem marks til dey wheels fall off.

Where you live, dogg? I'll hog tie you n kidnap to bitch. Stick my dick so far in her it'll look like she's throwin' up a portabello mushroom, NAHMEAN?

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! CHUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

White power, nigger!

Where do you live porch monkey? I'll lynch your kunta kinte ass & just before I do it, I'll have you call me "massah".

What's the matter spear-chucker? Can't handle the heat? Take your chicken n cornbread eatin ass back to Africa. WHITE POWER!!!

I didn't see the option for faggot, so I can't vote.

NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

How can you assume that he is white? Because if you want to know the truth, he IS black. And all that "uses a bunch of hip-hop slang that he's learned from listening to excessive amounts of rap in order to try and make himself seem more legit." is taken out of contex, he is just using them as a joke. If you read all his  posts in the threads you can see he is just making fun of black/euro haters.

I'm not going to defend any of the caucasions on this board even if I could. just Sikotic cause he's a fellow brother from California.

fuckery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2006, 02:51:42 PM »
Plus, like it or not, this forum is filled with closet racists, and those are the worst kind. Even worse yet, a lot of them actually claim another race because that way their bigotry is more justified to them. You want examples? Why not, here we go:

Here's an example of a wigger who tries to make himself out to be of a different ethnicity, and yet blatently resorts to reckless racism soon as he feels hurt and threatened. Not only that, but he also tries to make vouch for fellow closet wiggers, hoping they'll do the same for his cover seem more legit:

Quote from: sepehr'
Dawg, sikotic is black first and foremost, and he is straight up joking and you're too stupid too realize it. And whats with all the "cracker this" and "cracker that"... did you get raped by a "cracker" when you were young? C'mon, just vent. And don't bother calling me a cracker, cause I'm persian. By the way, you have no credibility to call people e-thugs, if you're on the internet talking shit.

Nigger

nigger

I hope you're glad that you spent hella time on a message board talking about absolutely nothing. Nigger.

Here is another example of a wigger, this one is a classic textbook example that actually fully believes he is Black, and is a hardcore groupie to an R&B singer. Yet at the same time he makes racist allusions all the same. This wigger is nothing short of confused:

Quote from: Mauzip

Fuck you. I might be white, but deep inside I feel black!

Eurotrash  7 (33.3%)
cool nigger  2 (9.5%)
Janal  3 (14.3%)
other  9 (42.9%)

Total Votes: 21

Now this wigger below is perhaps the most blatent example of closet racism on here yet. Again, like before he tries to claim another ethnicity, in fact this one claims to be Black and uses a bunch of hip-hop slang that he's learned from listening to excessive amounts of rap in order to try and make himself seem more legit. Yet when he feels threatened he decides to go all out and throw around all the racist slurs he knows in regards to Black people - the same ethnicity that he has claimed just moments before. Cover blown.

Quote from: -Sikotik-
NIGGA! I'm Cali-bred homeboy like da cron in mah backyard. You a trick, homeboy. Where yo fag ass from? Them WVRydah bitches? DUBCC crew'll ride on dem marks til dey wheels fall off.

Where you live, dogg? I'll hog tie you n kidnap to bitch. Stick my dick so far in her it'll look like she's throwin' up a portabello mushroom, NAHMEAN?

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! CHUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

White power, nigger!

Where do you live porch monkey? I'll lynch your kunta kinte ass & just before I do it, I'll have you call me "massah".

What's the matter spear-chucker? Can't handle the heat? Take your chicken n cornbread eatin ass back to Africa. WHITE POWER!!!

I didn't see the option for faggot, so I can't vote.

NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

This one is just a regular bigot pig. Not necessarily a wigger, but nonetheless his display of ignorance coupled with racism is also evident:

Quote from: Teflon Tom
then how come we have jobs and you guys dont *puts white hoody on over head*

Now this one is an interesting case, because he does not claim to be what he is not and does resort to racist epithets just the same. Moments later however, he tries to justify his words by going all out and claiming that he hates everyone at all. Laughable:

Quote from: YISH-Y
whats wrong with being a white european male nowadays?

imo europe>>>everyotherplaceinzeeworld.

fuck you. nigga!

fuck you nigger.

y'all sum stoopid niggers.

i hate people in general. so i hate white people AND black people too. *color me confused*

And now another pretty standard example, this type of a wigger actually tries to rationalize and justify his inner bigotry, hoping that it will be overlooked (and since its other wiggers like him that for the most part surround him, most of the times that's exactly what happens):

Quote from: Jrome The Damaja
The word "Nigger" in and of itself is not racist.  Its the context in which it's used.  There are no evil words, just evil thoughts.

Later Nigger.

Shall I go on?

NICELY DONE HOMEY. 
DROP A GEM ON EM.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2006, 08:23:04 AM »
Muhammed and his fuck buddies make me laugh. Clowns.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE