Author Topic: A BC Ferry sank last night!!!  (Read 378 times)

Suga Foot

A BC Ferry sank last night!!!
« on: March 22, 2006, 01:16:21 PM »

^That ferry sank last night.  101 people on board, nobody died, everyone was saved.

that woulda been scary as fuck

Suga Foot

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: A BC Ferry sank last night!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 01:29:21 PM »
they were all sleeping too...talk about a rude awakenin

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 03:09:30 PM »
shit thats fucked up good thing nobody died though

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 07:17:15 PM »
Two people unaccounted in the ferry sinking
Mar, 22 2006 - 6:10 PM

VICTORIA - BC Ferries says two people from the BC interior are unaccounted for after the sinking of the Queen of the North. However, the company believes the two may be alive. The two are identified as Gerald Foisey and Shirley Rosette of 100 Mile House. BC Ferries says there are unconfirmed reports the couple were spotted at the rescue centre at Hartley Bay and may have made their own way back to Prince Rupert.

The ferry company says it has now turned the case over to the R-C-M-P as a missing persons file. Another 99 passengers and crew from the Queen of the North are now in Prince Rupert. Most were taken by the coast guard icebreaker Wilfred Laurier, while another 11 were airlifted to the city for treatment of minor injuries.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 07:19:12 PM »
Rud, you need to inspect our boats lol

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 07:29:41 PM »
yeah theres a lot of confusion as to exactly how many ppl were on board and who they were. a reason for this is due to a number of reasons such as ppl buying tickets and not going so now ur looking for a phantom person, ppl buying tickets and giving them to thier friends, so lets say a dude bought a ticket but gave it to his girlfriend. so now u take a headcount and ur missing one guy but u have an extra girl.

all in all pretty crazy shit. and those ppl in the small community have no transportation out of there either than a like day trip by car.also   unless bc ferries can get a replacemtn ship soon theyre fucked.

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 07:41:25 PM »
I didn't even know the Ferry's went up that far at all.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 07:59:31 PM »
lol yeah same. i thought it was only from the island to the mainland. apparently we have one of the most extensive ferry systems in the world with bout 35 feriies i tihink i heard on the news.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 10:39:40 PM »
I didn't even know the Ferry's went up that far at all.

me niether.. i thought they ran from van island to the mainland only....that'd be pretty fucking scary allthough u have a SMALL chance of dying cuz the coast guard would be there so fast because its not that far from the island 2 the mainland... only reason it takes 2 hours is cuz those boats r so damn slow.. whereas coast guard has way faster boats.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 12:30:05 AM »
Rud, you need to inspect our boats lol

lmao, i think i do! :/

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 09:35:19 AM »
2 people are missing now.  They said on the news that they're gonna send a crew down to try to find them. 

That boat and another boat were slated to be replaced in 2009.

Prince Charles & Diana were on the boat for Expo in 1986. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 10:57:24 AM »
I'm really glad to hear that mostly everything turned out alright, I do hope that that the missing two turn up. But we don't really know what happened, they might have got off the boat fine and then walked off before being accounted for. Hopefully that's all that happened.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris