Author Topic: Young Maylay  (Read 246 times)

cripper ^^

Young Maylay
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:39:30 AM »
 :sign_lastweek: Im prolly mad late on dis but I come across a dude Young Maylay (tha cat who plays tha voice of CJ on San Andreas) in a search to find basicly nuthin new on tha internet but I go to a website westcoast2k and I see dis dude working with top notch niggas like King T and Bad Azz. I read up on dis nigga and then I find dis http://youtube.com/watch?v=NN44vdbC2f4&search=Young%20Maylay%20 :eh: Wat in tha hell???? He wants to be sum hard ass west coast nigga and he doin sum muslim thing LMFAO Is he for real?????????????

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Maylay
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 11:43:15 AM »
Well he's just a feature, it's not his own song... Providing a Western POV to the song.

cripper ^^

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 11:46:43 AM »
Well he's just a feature, it's not his own song... Providing a Western POV to the song.

But dat to start off witt....come on

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 02:40:20 AM »
whats wrong with making some nice money? this girl deeyah is a uk singer and all he did was drop a verse for her single which became a hit over there. its not like he recorded a whole album like that. and besides that, maylay's getting ready to drop a bomb. you wouldnt be saying this if you knew who he recorded with last night. whoop whoop! poppin, stoppin, hoppin like a rabbit
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 02:53:49 AM »
I thought the song was dope?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 05:21:43 AM »
Maylay is a dope artist, be nice to hear his album when it drops.. + Welcome to San Andreas mixtape was good even though had few old recycled tracks.

Mygla

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 05:50:49 AM »
this girl deeyah is a uk singer

Norwegian singer actually... her brother just won some big dancing-show-thing on tv here...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 04:03:35 AM »
whats wrong with making some nice money? this girl deeyah is a uk singer and all he did was drop a verse for her single which became a hit over there. its not like he recorded a whole album like that. and besides that, maylay's getting ready to drop a bomb. you wouldnt be saying this if you knew who he recorded with last night. whoop whoop! poppin, stoppin, hoppin like a rabbit

No shit? He hooked up with Snoop?!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 01:01:06 PM »
LMAO. He looks like his character.