Author Topic: Islamic religious leaders call for release of Afghan Christian facing death....  (Read 1261 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
you wanna hear some bullshit? my aunt in australia told me that the ppl that go to pakistan and afghanistan to convert people over to christianity pay people money (in some cases up to $10,000) to change religions and get other people to change as well. in addition to that, they have gov't connections to get people well-desired visas...in her words "they'll put a good word in"

a person she knows in pakistan actually got a visa by doing this just to show that it does really happen.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ thats some crooked shit and i wouldnt even consider those ppl Christian then if they do shit like taht.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Actually that is a good point H Cottie, Ive heard reports for years of Afghans (who didnt give a shit about faith in the first place) converting for a visa or a possibility of settling in the west....in pakistan too
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

these people are so fucked up in the head, makes me recall how much I despise religion, almost forgot it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ Ey that D'Angelo pic is old no? Isnt this guy bloated n cracked out now?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i can understand that all countries dont have freedom of religion, even though i dont get why? why do you care if the people in your country are all praising allah? but to behead him. wat kind of example does that set a tone for your religion. we are a peacful religion, as long as ur on my side.

mauzip

^ Ey that D'Angelo pic is old no? Isnt this guy bloated n cracked out now?

i think it's from the time Voodoo came out, lol

coola

Americans dropping bombs in Iraq results in the deaths of thousands and thousands of innocent civilians, including young children... but in that case "those terrorists deserve it" and "the end justifies the means, since we got rid of Saddam... you gotta lose some to win some"... but they're about to kill 1 person... "OH MY GOD THE INJUSTICE"  "SAVE THIS HEROIC MAN"

I honestly can't believe that people with that type of mentality actually exist... if anyone deserves death its motherfuckers like you... who accept the death of thousands of innocent kids when your government tells you that it's for "peace" (how killing innocent people = peace to you guys is also one to think about)

you are worse than c walker.

coola

you wanna hear some bullshit? my aunt in australia told me that the ppl that go to pakistan and afghanistan to convert people over to christianity pay people money (in some cases up to $10,000) to change religions and get other people to change as well. in addition to that, they have gov't connections to get people well-desired visas...in her words "they'll put a good word in"

a person she knows in pakistan actually got a visa by doing this just to show that it does really happen.

wow that really is bullshit.

coola

Us Afghans are just fucked in our head...we dont speak for 1.3 billion muslims

it's just the way the muslim religion is structured... you are not peaceful.

your govt. represents your people.

coola

what i find sad is these muslim clerics that falsely preach their religion. islam is spose to preach peace and love and these wastes of life r calling for the death of an innocent person.

why does this happen so damn often though ?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
He's being set free.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's being set free.

heard hes being set free based on not enough substantial evidence or sumthin. i thought they were gonna play the insanity card.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

heard hes being set free based on not enough substantial evidence or sumthin. i thought they were gonna play the insanity card.

Yeah he was released due to a lack of evidence, not because of the fact that executing someone because they convert to another religion is wrong. What a bunch of wackos....

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just heard on cnn that there have been conflicting reports bout him being released. some sources r saying that hes gonna be released whereas others r saying that they court is giving the prosecution more time to gather evidence. i think in the end he'll be released becuase of the u.s. ifluence on the trial.