Author Topic: Islamic religious leaders call for release of Afghan Christian facing death....  (Read 1251 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
I know I know, I shouldn't be upset that Muslims want to behead anyone who converts to Christianity. After all as Nibs once stated about Islamic oppression of minorities, they are just practicing their culture so we shouldn't judge them.

i don't mind being quoted out of context.  really i don't.

for the record i don't agree with beheading this guy.  

i don't have a problem with governments being founded around religious law.

all governments are susceptible to carrying out injustices based on misinterpretations of the law and bad laws.  ultimately these laws are subject to human interpretations. there is debate about sharia law, and it is subject to various interpretations.  punishments that you see in one country (under sharia law) don't happen in others with different interpretations.  so this is simply another poor example by you in your crusade against islam.

and this is nothing like foreign workers in saudi arabia.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
secularisation is a must.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
secularisation is a must.
Things would still be fucked up man

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Us Afghans are just fucked in our head...we dont speak for 1.3 billion muslims

it's just the way the muslim religion is structured... you are not peaceful.

your govt. represents your people.

in order to talk about afghans and their religion, you must look at their history. which was verrrrrrrrrrry peaceful and prosperous until the king zahir shah was overthrown followed by the invasion of the communists.. i really don't understand where you get this "islam is not a peaceful religion" from. can u please explain to me why u hold this view?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

for the record i don't agree with beheading this guy.  

i don't have a problem with governments being founded around religious law.

all governments are susceptible to carrying out injustices based on misinterpretations of the law and bad laws.  ultimately these laws are subject to human interpretations. there is debate about sharia law, and it is subject to various interpretations.  punishments that you see in one country (under sharia law) don't happen in others with different interpretations.  so this is simply another poor example by you in your crusade against islam.

and this is nothing like foreign workers in saudi arabia.

^^^co-sign.  (I don't have to make a post, Nibs has already given a superior reply)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 09:19:17 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)