Author Topic: Tracks that we know are on the "Big Bang" so far...  (Read 712 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Tracks that we know are on the "Big Bang" so far...
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2006, 08:42:42 AM »

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2006, 04:05:29 PM »
"New York Shit" and "Where's Your Money" are some dope Hip Hop tracks. I dont see why anyone who likes Hip Hop wouldn't like those. "I'll Hurt You" was an entertaining track, but many people down talk it 'cause it's a year old (and this board really dispises Eminem for some reason, haha) but I can see how some wouldn't like it. "Touch It" is a hot club banger compared to everything else that's gettin' radio play. It's got alot of media attention, and it's hyping up the buzz just how Interscope wanted. So what it's a lil' differrent for todays usual club joint? What happened to being differrent and taking risks? As for the new Will.i.Am single... I agree with yall, I'm not feelin' it at all. I dont know if it'll grow on me or not... but hopefully it'll push MTV fans to buy it, haha...thanks Jimmy Iovine  ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2006, 01:53:19 AM »
I agree. Wheres Your Money is dope as fuck, Ny Shit probably aint gonna be on the Big Bang. Touch It is an aight a club banger, but gets annoying very quick. Now this Will I Am track is just pure garbage. Dont get why they dont release that Dre, Missy single  ???
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 02:23:02 AM by Detox is coming... »

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2006, 05:08:17 AM »
I agree. Wheres Your Money is dope as fuck, Ny Shit probably aint gonna be on the Big Bang. Touch It is an aight a club banger, but gets annoying very quick. Now this Will I Am track is just pure garbage. Dont get why they dont release that Dre, Missy single  ???

I'm not hyped about that Missy single either :-\

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2006, 07:28:06 AM »
"New York Shit" and "Where's Your Money" are some dope Hip Hop tracks. I dont see why anyone who likes Hip Hop wouldn't like those. "I'll Hurt You" was an entertaining track, but many people down talk it 'cause it's a year old (and this board really dispises Eminem for some reason, haha) but I can see how some wouldn't like it. "Touch It" is a hot club banger compared to everything else that's gettin' radio play. It's got alot of media attention, and it's hyping up the buzz just how Interscope wanted. So what it's a lil' differrent for todays usual club joint? What happened to being differrent and taking risks? As for the new Will.i.Am single... I agree with yall, I'm not feelin' it at all. I dont know if it'll grow on me or not... but hopefully it'll push MTV fans to buy it, haha...thanks Jimmy Iovine  ::)

what'!?!

homie 75% of the ppl in here are eminem groupies, just hidin at the moment because the gimmick with skills became a crtics puppet and fell off harder than a muhfucker...........hurt you was nice but its played out......and about the eminem verse, only groupies could feel his verse on that, its straight garbage........he couldnt even drop a decent verse let alone keep up wth busta.........i agree with the rest....