Author Topic: Name all the "1 MC-1 PRODUCER" type of album  (Read 679 times)

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
Re: Name all the "1 MC-1 PRODUCER" type of album
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 06:55:36 AM »
Esham got som dope albums with hardly any guests and all tracks produced by himself

Chico@Coowada - Wild in tha west, alla tracks produced By Chris The glove except "high come down" good productions and not many gueast!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 10:12:22 AM »
I wish Hip Hop would go back to this format. I really hate this multiple producers on one album idea, 1 or 2 is perfect. The albums don't seem cohesive or complete if it's crammed with different producers. They are all over the place which is why less and less albums are becoming classics.

I completely agree.

As do I.

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 06:07:27 PM »
Chico@Coowada - Wild in tha west, alla tracks produced By Chris The glove except "high come down" good productions and not many gueast!

yep! good mention!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 06:11:35 PM »
I wish Hip Hop would go back to this format. I really hate this multiple producers on one album idea, 1 or 2 is perfect. The albums don't seem cohesive or complete if it's crammed with different producers. They are all over the place which is why less and less albums are becoming classics.

I completely agree.

the problem with that is most producers arent versatile enough to produce an entire album. every song would sound exactly the same.

i wouldnt mind somebody like just blaze, mannie fresh, or dre producing a whole album for somebody
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 06:18:02 PM »

I completely agree.

the problem with that is most producers arent versatile enough to produce an entire album. every song would sound exactly the same.

i wouldnt mind somebody like just blaze, mannie fresh, or dre producing a whole album for somebody

You wouldn't or you don't? lol