Author Topic: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......  (Read 4125 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2006, 08:52:52 PM »
My dad is a Vietnam Vet, his a Real American, risking his life for his country. You are against terrorism, and your not in Iraq, you are too pussy to fight for your country. Your not a Real American, your a Polish Pussy.... N.W.A. "I smell... PUSSY"

What is your point exactly? My dad was in the military as well.

Why don't you respond to the facts instead of resorting to racism?

Pussy... you are too afraid to fight for what you believe... PUSSY!!!!! Fight for your beliefs... You ain't a Real American... Hulk Hogan, Rocky Balboa, they are more American than you. Hulk Hogan slammed a 700 pound French giant with no help, and Rocky Balboa beat a Russian who killed his best friend in the ring. That's a Real American. You talk, and you talk, and yet you don't fight for your beliefs... *NWA*... I smell... Pussy

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2006, 10:32:27 PM »
so white people built america????  i didn't know that.  Well if you really think about it they did, considering they took advantage of every other race possible to build what they now call america.  First it was blacks, Irish, Italians, Asians, and now Hispanics.  Real American i wish you would come to Cali and say something so stupid in a public place.  I bet even a white boy out here would lay your ass for dissing other races, you fuckin racist piece of shit.  May i remind you that whites did steal this land that you now call home from Indians.  And you did steal the west from Mexico which is all good because America colonized it, something that Mexico was lacking to do.  What i'm trying to say is why do you only look at the flaws of other races rather than the flaws of your own?  Yeah other races may not be as educated or wealthy as some whites buuuuut from what i've read Whites have the highest percentage of poverty in America and you guys are suppose to be the better race???  My dad, who came from Mexico back in the 60s with a green card, didn't know a single word of english before coming here, now he's a successful contractor, owns 5 houses, and a business complex, we live better than most whites.  So quit acting as if whites are any better than us.  You Pussy Ass Real American
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 10:48:28 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2006, 10:41:13 PM »
CWalker wouldn't know this because the closest he's probably been to a Latino in Ohio was that one time he came across Telemundo while channel surfing.

Yeah we don't have many Latinos in Ohio. Yet somehow the lawns still get mowed, the houses still get built, etc. That is why what alot of these pro-illegal immigrant people say is bullshit. Americans are more than willing to do those jobs, they always have. They just wont do them for as ridiculously low pay as desperate Mexican immigrants.

Like I said, I am not against immigration, after all my dad was an immigrant. I am, hoever, against ILLEGAL immigration. Don't tell me that America isn't open to immigrants, we take more legal immigrants each year than any other country.The fact of the matter is that America cannot take every poor person in the world. There has to be a limit. Moving to America isn't a right, it is a priviliege. And people around the world are dying to get into this country and often wait for years for the priviliege. No one in this thread has yet been able to explain why it is Ok for Mexicans to cut in line and get into this country in front of people waiting for VISA's in places like Nigeria, Phillipines, Poland, Argentina, etc. What makes Mexicans so special?

It is funny how the Mexicans are calling everyone racist, when they are the ones who want special privilieges for illegal immigrants simply because they have the same skin color. These protestors are the racists. Do you think if millions of poor Africans were flooding America that they would care if they were deported or not? Of course not. 
I find it funny how time and time again people have said it's not just Mexicans but all types of Latinos, yet you call out only Mexicans. An do you need a dictionary to look up the actual meaning of the word racist? Here it is:

The adjective racist has 2 meanings:

Meaning #1: based on racial intolerance

Meaning #2: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2006, 06:13:38 AM »

this country is and was always built on immigration.... call me a wetback all you want but remember we didnt cross an ocean (talk about a wetback!)  on 3 boats and think this bitch was india.....how would you guys like the Native Americans being able to say OK all you that came in boat get tha fuck out if you dying and need aide dont ask for help because i can go to jail if i help you....

If it wasn't for those people sailing across the ocean, then this country would be shitty and no one would want to live here. Thankfully, those Pilgrims founded a prosporous and free society where people from all over the world, of every race and religion, come to for a better life. God bless America.

The people who "wanted to live here" were the Native Americans who were already here.  What about them?  Those pilgrims you speak of came here and killed the Native Americans.  What about their freedom?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 06:17:10 AM by Ozir »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2006, 06:25:27 AM »
Do latinos have a priviledge when it comes to coming into the US illegally or some shit? Im just askin, cause I can't imagine they go as easy on white europeans when they enter the country illegally. They basically dont seem to give a crap about the millions of mexicans jumpin the border. However Im always told you need to obtain a greencard somehow to enter the US for good.. noone ever told me I can just go there like mexicans do and noone will really bother.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2006, 06:58:06 AM »
If it wasn't for those people sailing across the ocean, then this country would be shitty and no one would want to live here. Thankfully, those Pilgrims founded a prosporous and free society where people from all over the world, of every race and religion, come to for a better life. God bless America.

Let's be honest, you would never see Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan letting millions and millions of Christians move there. You would never see Japan or China let millions and millions of Africans or Mexicans move there. But countries like the US and other western nations allow people of every possible background move there for a better life. God bless white people.....

Founded a free society? LMAO.... I know this may not be of any significance or importance to you as a racist faggot, but did you forget about the centuries of slavery? Or the genocide of the Native American people?

God bless white people? LOL... God bless Hitler.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 07:00:45 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2006, 02:25:43 PM »
so white people built america????  i didn't know that.  Well if you really think about it they did, considering they took advantage of every other race possible to build what they now call america.  First it was blacks, Irish, Italians, Asians, and now Hispanics.  Real American i wish you would come to Cali and say something so stupid in a public place.  I bet even a white boy out here would lay your ass for dissing other races, you fuckin racist piece of shit.  May i remind you that whites did steal this land that you now call home from Indians.  And you did steal the west from Mexico which is all good because America colonized it, something that Mexico was lacking to do.  What i'm trying to say is why do you only look at the flaws of other races rather than the flaws of your own?  Yeah other races may not be as educated or wealthy as some whites buuuuut from what i've read Whites have the highest percentage of poverty in America and you guys are suppose to be the better race???  My dad, who came from Mexico back in the 60s with a green card, didn't know a single word of english before coming here, now he's a successful contractor, owns 5 houses, and a business complex, we live better than most whites.  So quit acting as if whites are any better than us.  You Pussy Ass Real American

What is your problem??? I didn't say anything bad about people of color. All I said was that thank God for the white people who founded America, because they founded the best country on the earth and a country that opens its arms to people from all over the world. Why does giving white people credit for something equate to racism? White people founded America, there is nothing wrong with saying that.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2006, 05:07:56 PM »

What is your problem??? I didn't say anything bad about people of color. All I said was that thank God for the white people who founded America, because they founded the best country on the earth and a country that opens its arms to people from all over the world. Why does giving white people credit for something equate to racism? White people founded America, there is nothing wrong with saying that.

because giving white people credit for a country that they didn't build themselves is stupid and racist in my books.  check your history and you'll see you're giving whites too much credit for the creation of this great nation. 

This country was built BY all people for the liberty & freedom of all people.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?