Author Topic: Yumm< Yummy  (Read 180 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Yumm< Yummy
« on: March 25, 2006, 08:11:47 AM »
http://www.goregasm.com/?class=submission&action=view&id=75502

Do They Really Eat Cats In China?Japan?Or Wherever The Fuck It IS?

'EclipZe

Re: Yumm< Yummy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 08:24:42 AM »
omfg that's disturbing

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 08:51:32 AM »
thats asia for u

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 08:55:38 AM »
i remember down here there was some new chinese restaurant that opened and the cats in the neighbourhood areas started going missing and some people thought that the people who owned the chinese restaurant were luring the cats, killing them and cooking them. It was even in the newspapers but the restaurant is still up and running. Well we cant shut them down or blame them for something thats still up in the air to what really happened to those cats.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 12:47:18 PM »
it depends on where you go in china, but in some place yeah, they eat cats, dogs, snakes and even rats. Chinese people like to discover new things, i read in a newspaper a while back that some people had even eat human in a province of china. There were so many famine in the history of china that now they have complety fucked up taste

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 01:06:49 PM »
thats fuckin grosss
i wouldnt be surpised if places in china eat cats. i know for a fact that some koreans eat dog. different culutres eat different things. inuits or natives eat like seal blubber and we think its nasty. dont hindu ppl believe that the cow is sacred so they dont eat beef and look down on us for doing that. aussies and many places in alligator and snake or frogs and shit. but eating humans is crossing the fuckin line. just thinking bout eating another person would make me vomit. remember that based on a true story movie "alive" based on those ppl that had to turn to cannibilism to sruvive in the andies. i dont even know if i can do that.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2006, 03:50:36 PM »
i read in a newspaper a while back that some people had even eat human in a province of china.

yeah i seen pictures of that (not pretty). They made soup out of babies, cause they believed therapeutic effects of eating babies.

coola

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 08:29:11 PM »
when your desperate for pussy, then you lower your standards right ? well imagine being hungry... not peckish, like how we feel after skipping lunch... but hungry when you dont eat for 3 days..