Author Topic: Im drunk  (Read 387 times)

youngmessnucca

Im drunk
« on: March 25, 2006, 09:39:41 PM »
im so drunk me & my girl got fucked up off henny & hypno tonight...i got pulled over but got a non moving violation because i had the wrong insurance card so its all gravity...i dont drink but since i cant smoke for a while and was fiending we got trashed tonight...i hope everyone had as good a weekend as me! :cheers:

coola

Re: Im drunk
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 09:55:40 PM »
you got pulled over but werent caught drink drivin ?

how were you drinkin that cognak ?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 10:09:52 PM »
shots but i was smoking a cig...the cop was pretty cool cuz he coulda got me 4 speeding but he let me off

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 11:14:55 PM »
yeaaaaaah im drunk tooo  ;D

:cheers:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 11:30:13 PM »
Speeding AND driving drunk?  Come on man, don't put other people's lives in danger. 

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 12:17:26 AM »
dont have a heart attack i was only doing 37 in a 25 lol

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 02:22:53 AM »
i was drunk 9 hours ago..when i was at the club :D and they say i'm the dj  ;D
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

coola

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 05:36:19 AM »
shots but i was smoking a cig...the cop was pretty cool cuz he coulda got me 4 speeding but he let me off

so he couldve had you for speeding AND DUI ?

damn i cant believe you spent so much money to have shots  :-X

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 01:37:46 PM »
eh, it was $50 bucks for the 2 bottles and 3 peeps taking shots...if i bring in my insurance card on the court date, ill get off

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 02:32:21 PM »
Speeding AND driving drunk?  Come on man, don't put other people's lives in danger. 
  :laugh: for real phil

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 06:49:02 PM »

i wonder how a club looks like in romania, must some creepy shit with all vampire bitches ready to suck you off and take a bite of your dick

Throwback

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 07:19:55 PM »

i wonder how a club looks like in romania, must some creepy shit with all vampire bitches ready to suck you off and take a bite of your dick
lmao.

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 07:27:12 PM »
haha, i got pulled over yesterday too before going out to drink, and then i let my little brother drive for me (because i was drunk as fuck) and HE got pulled over (and he does not have a license)....Both times, the cops were cool and let us go
thank goodness, but yeah, crazy night, never thought i would get pulled over twice in a night, lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2006, 09:15:56 PM »
^^^ damn I wish I could run into those kinda cops just once

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2006, 11:51:14 PM »
DUI's aren't fun shit. Whenever you go out, get a D.D. or take a cab. I'm just droppin some knowledge on you guys. The money you pay for a cab, reguardless how much it is, is never gonna be as much as getting a DUI, plus you don't risk killin someone. I know it never seems like you'll get caught, but it eventually does happen to the best of us. I got mine last year, and shit has sucked ever since. So they say $1500 for your first offense, that's bullshit. After you pay for court fees, imprisionment fees, D.A. fees, required alcohol classes etc you're looking at about $2500. Not to mention other tickets you receive for getting pulled over in the first place. Oh yeah, SR-22 insurance for a couple years, which by the way is expensive as fuck. Don't mean to sound like a fuckin preacher, but just think next time yall go out in drink. It'll benefit you and your wallet. Not to mention possibly someone elses life.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!