Author Topic: Im drunk  (Read 388 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Im drunk
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »
DUI's aren't fun shit. Whenever you go out, get a D.D. or take a cab. I'm just droppin some knowledge on you guys. The money you pay for a cab, reguardless how much it is, is never gonna be as much as getting a DUI, plus you don't risk killin someone. I know it never seems like you'll get caught, but it eventually does happen to the best of us. I got mine last year, and shit has sucked ever since. So they say $1500 for your first offense, that's bullshit. After you pay for court fees, imprisionment fees, D.A. fees, required alcohol classes etc you're looking at about $2500. Not to mention other tickets you receive for getting pulled over in the first place. Oh yeah, SR-22 insurance for a couple years, which by the way is expensive as fuck. Don't mean to sound like a fuckin preacher, but just think next time yall go out in drink. It'll benefit you and your wallet. Not to mention possibly someone elses life.
wise words........ i have neva driven drunk except once and the homie drove my car then got out 2 houses before mine so it wood look like i drove home fine cuz i wasnt drunk

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 09:38:05 PM »
i mixed covasier and hpnotiq once its crazy it turns green.. i think its called a green goblin

rik

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
i mixed covasier and hpnotiq once its crazy it turns green.. i think its called a green goblin
We call it Incredible Hulk thats my favorite trink but I mix it with Hennessy...any cognac or dark would be fine though.

"Had to cop a bottle of the blue hypnotiq Incredible Hulk, you know what I mean Mix it with some dark and watch that shit turn green" - E-40

« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 10:20:38 PM by rik »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2006, 12:33:05 AM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2006, 05:31:22 PM »
Courvoisier?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8