Author Topic: What's so special in Romania?  (Read 196 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
What's so special in Romania?
« on: March 26, 2006, 02:32:31 AM »
 A friend of mine left some years ago and established in Brooklyn ...now he came back and he told me that people out there went crazy when he said we can make our own drinks..alcohol .  Yeah we make our own wine, even beer(but the process is complicated...) but wine and TUICA (something harder than vodka, and all natural) I remember 2 years ago when i made the wine...man i'm not exagerating, i did champagne (almost good as) damn from 2-3 glasses you were knocked out !

Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: What's so special in Romania?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 02:42:06 AM »
Are people really surprised about that?Here in Bulgaria almost everyone makes or at least knows how to make wine and RAKIA (again something harder than vodka, better and all natural).I guess it's all about traditions.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 02:52:28 AM »
Are people really surprised about that?Here in Bulgaria almost everyone makes or at least knows how to make wine and RAKIA (again something harder than vodka, better and all natural).I guess it's all about traditions.
yeah man TUICA=RAKIU it's about traditions  but it's illegal in other countries to do that luckily
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 03:05:16 AM »
yeah man TUICA=RAKIU it's about traditions  but it's illegal in other countries to do that luckily
Didn't know that.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

coola

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 05:33:23 AM »
bah, rakia has nothing on my old mans home brew spirit... i wont bother tellin you how strong it is, because you wont believe me... just dont smoke a cigarette after havin a shot  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 06:54:29 AM »
bah, rakia has nothing on my old mans home brew spirit... i wont bother tellin you how strong it is, because you wont believe me... just dont smoke a cigarette after havin a shot  ;D

don't bother cause i know it...that's why my liver is now 5X  than normal
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 10:36:56 AM »
my homie made his own brew in one of his course in school, i drank it last night, not bad

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 10:47:50 AM »

u gotta remember that the western world is pretty much dominated and driven by service industries (some of which are now being outsourced to places like india)

Mygla

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 02:39:21 PM »
i've made beer and wine... my grandfather used to make liquor, everything from "vodka" to whiskey...

i've got a full kit for making wine and beer, but that's for emergency use only, cause it taste like shit...

destilating spirit is more serious tho, it's pretty illegal up here, plus the fact that it's explosive as fuck kinda turns me off the idea...

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 04:54:20 PM »
back in kuwait,we had that ladies perfume that was about 80% alchol, we used to mix it with coke and get drunk.also them pilipinos used to make beer.
United Arab States

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 05:16:08 PM »
In Canada we have stores where you can make your own wine/beer.  Some people make it at home too.  Me and a friend made beer when we were 17.  It wasn't very good tho.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 01:53:31 AM »
back in kuwait,we had that ladies perfume that was about 80% alchol, we used to mix it with coke and get drunk.also them pilipinos used to make beer.

man that's wood alcohol, dont drink dat, you'll get blind or lose partly your sight. It's like drinkin some peroxyde. I know dat cuz my grandfather told me about straight alcoholics who were drinkin their aftershave and they got blind

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 01:58:07 AM »
Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol or wood alcohol, is a chemical compound with chemical formula CH3OH. It is the simplest alcohol, and is a light, volatile, colourless, flammable, poisonous liquid with a very faint odor. It is used as an antifreeze, solvent, fuel, and as a denaturant for ethyl alcohol.

Methanol is produced naturally in the anaerobic metabolism of many varieties of bacteria. As a result, there is a small fraction of methanol vapor in the atmosphere. Over the course of several days, atmospheric methanol is oxidized by oxygen with the help of sunlight to carbon dioxide and water.

Methanol is toxic, as its metabolites formic acid and formaldehyde cause blindness and death.