Author Topic: the one problem i have with this board and islam.  (Read 1627 times)

coola

Re: the one problem i have with this board and islam.
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 03:31:39 AM »
Need for attention. Most of them are fine though, like Jamal and Tech don't preach. In fact there's only one or two that do.

yeah but jamal is just as extreme in his views as c-walker...

why is it the muslims on this board feel the need to push their religion onto others ?

man no one cares about ur problems......

i dont expect you to... i dont direct any of my shit towards you... just like i'm not cut when half the board insults c-walker by calling him a polak. i'm polish but i also know whats up, so i dont take offense...

MAN ISLAM IS GREAT YOU ALL NEED TO CONVERT AND SHIT

lol

i dont have faith in religion, but i'm sick of people on this board praising islam like its the best thing since cooked food...

cooked food often destroys the nutrients (especially microwaved) so i think you could argue that islam is better. 

also, that statement that you made just begs the question "why don't you believe in religion?";  which could very easily turn into a session of proselytizing.  so in the same breath as expressing frustration for proselytizing, you indirectly opened the door for even more...

ok, go get your nutrients and salmonella  ;D i'll stick to cooked food that tastes good.

and i'm too dumb to understand that second paragraph, but i'll presume youre talking about Jamal being a loser.

i'm not promoting any religion, i dont have faith in religion, but i'm sick of people on this board praising islam like its the best thing since cooked food... the only reason i'm bringing this shit up is to keep a balance happening, because this board is flooded with islamic bullshit, i am happy to mingle with people from any background, but not when they are hammering bullshit into everyones heads.

all i'm saying is you dont see any born again christians promoting their shit, or buddhists trying to get everyone to convert... so why do muslims feel the need ?

its obvious u dont know anything about buddhists so u shouldnt compare them to christians and muslims. buddhists dont go trying to convert others. and to dissapoint u, in boston i have people my age coming up to me starting a conversation and inviting me to their church all the time. this happend is southafrica as well. muslims and christians seem to want to convert eachother.
i agree with u on the islam preaching though. its fucking annoying, especially when ure anti religion/anti god like me. but everyone has the right to post their thoughts.

i think born again christians are just as annoying as infinite, but i'm talking about this board.

i only used it as an example... sheeesh... all i know is you dont see the buddhists on this board preaching how good they are and how perfect and true their religion is.

why is it the muslims on this board feel the need to push their religion onto others ?

If you look, most threads in which Islam is discussed are actually started by people who aren't Muslims (including this one), and many times it is started by people who are actually against Muslims (including this one).

Allah says in the Qu'ran verse 2:256 that there is "No compulsion in religion".  As Muslims, we it is wrong for us to "force" our religion on anyone.  However, it is okay for us to proclaim and call others towards the religion.  The Qu'ran says something to this effect in 2:159:160 that Allah condemns those who conceal the truth after it has been revealed to them, but that for those who proclaim Islam, Allah is the Redeemer and he is Most-Merciful.

Myself, I'm only expressing my thoughts and my way of life at this forum just like anyone else.  The difference is that I'm a Muslim, so Islam influences the way I express myself.  As should anything that someone believes strongly in.  Let's be honest with ourselves, if you really believed in a higher power, wouldn't it make sense that that higher power would take priority over all other things, and be the center of your life? 

ok whatever, i liked you when i first started posting here, i didnt mind all your passages from the koran either... then it got to the point where you took it to the extreme.

i agree with infinite..most threads that have to do with islam is created by people who aren't muslim and many times it IS started by people who are actually against islam. so it's basically you ridin our dicks.  :P

there have been limited amount of topics in which muslims actually create a thread that has to do with islam. infinite bein the only one on the most recent page in the train of thought and that was only 1 thread.

chief u create most of the topics that hafta do with islam so you basically have a problem with yourself. :loco:

how is it i have a rpoblem with myself, when the problem at hand is blatant and obvious... i couldnt have been more up-front with it.
and to further re-iterate infinite's statement. it is wrong for muslims to force islam upon others. the only muslim on this board that creates islamic threads/topics is infinite, and he is only talkin to the other muslims on the board (which is not wrong)...

it is your choice if you want to read it or not. nobody's forcing you to press that mouse button.

thats fair, but when they start saying complete and utter bullshit, it's hard to just ignore.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 03:36:36 AM »
it is your choice if you want to read it or not. nobody's forcing you to press that mouse button.

well. great. that can be said for everything then. also for this thread. or racist threads. or whatever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »

yeah but jamal is just as extreme in his views as c-walker...

bullshit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 12:45:58 PM »
1. i'm polish

2. and i'm too dumb

stop repeating urself... we can conclude #2 from #1

u mad doggie? jamal hurt ur feelings?

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2006, 12:52:29 PM »
they just know that since western news exposed their savage ways they are a dying a religion, and this is the last phase where the try violently to stay alive before fading into obscurity.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 01:02:45 PM »
they just know that since western news exposed their savage ways they are a dying a religion, and this is the last phase where the try violently to stay alive before fading into obscurity.

come come now .....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2006, 02:49:42 PM »

Let's be honest with ourselves, if you really believed in a higher power, wouldn't it make sense that that higher power would take priority over all other things, and be the center of your life? 

not unless it puts food into my kids mouths, and puts a roof over our heads

which, as i recall, the one you worship doesnt

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »
chief, if u dont like threads that hafta do with islam jus stop makin them. u made the most outta any1 recently. i said u have a problem with urself becaus u have a problem with all the islamic threads wen u make most of the recent threads. nobody here is trying to force any1 to do anything (especially converting), if u choose to enter threads that have the word islam/muslim in the title it's nobody's fault but your own.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2006, 04:53:31 PM »
The Arab at the convienience store must have over charged him 31 cents and hes venting his frustration on us

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2006, 04:55:41 PM »
he's prob pissed that australia is being infiltrated by muslims

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2006, 04:57:03 PM »
i still can't believe this kid thinks islam permits the death of children.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »
he;s probably one of those surfers that got knocked out in those beach riots

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2006, 05:09:17 PM »
the Pakistani across the street is probably eatin out his sister downstairs while hes cryin upstairs to us on the computer

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006, 05:12:55 PM »
lol fuck the pakistani's!!!!! :scarface:

they're wanna-be afghans  8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »
btw, i think he saw a muslims walk down the street with a white chick while he was jackin off

SKEET SKEET!