Author Topic: the one problem i have with this board and islam.  (Read 1626 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: the one problem i have with this board and islam.
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2006, 05:21:23 PM »
i think the Arab across the street chopped him a 0.6 Bush weed dime and told him it was the bomb
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2006, 06:12:34 PM »
^^^^^ Damn
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2006, 06:44:40 PM »
he;s probably one of those surfers that got knocked out in those beach riots

thats a real stupid thing to say. i didnt agree with any of the riots, with the surfers and volunteer life guards being harrassed, to the arabs being mobbed, i didnt agree with any of it... but if you do agree with that kind of shit, and i'm sure your bum-chum jamal will agree with anything you say, well there isnt much to say about you both.

ps. i have no problem with muslims coming into Australia, and i havent noticed an increase in their presense at all, but if there is an increase, hey be my guest, this isnt my country, but obide by how the culture is structured, because everyone else does.

i get along fine with an afghan, and an iraqi, i have no problems with them what so ever, they never speak to me about islam, and i wont be saying anything to them about christianity.

if you people want to make excuses, and blame racism, well be my guest.

and the law of ji-had allows for the use of any means necessary to obtain victory, lying, stealing or killing, does it not ?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2006, 07:10:23 PM »
ur gettin this thing mixed up man, ur lookin at it from the terrorist view. islam denounces all forms of terrorism and anything that goes along with it.

self-defense is the only form of violence that is permitted.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2006, 02:57:29 PM »
Because it's the coolest thing nowadays dude.  :P

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2006, 06:26:56 PM »
stop making of pakis; im half  >:( lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2006, 12:31:09 AM »
stop making of pakis; im half  >:( lol

-1  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2006, 01:27:05 AM »
islam denounces all forms of terrorism and anything that goes along with it.

:laugh: yeah they must all follow that golden rule

if so then why do they committ terrorist attacks in the name of Islam?  when it's them who love Islam so much

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 10:03:05 PM »
islam denounces all forms of terrorism and anything that goes along with it.

:laugh: yeah they must all follow that golden rule

if so then why do they committ terrorist attacks in the name of Islam?  when it's them who love Islam so much

should 1 billion+ muslims be accountable for the actions of a small group?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2006, 07:35:51 AM »

sura 2:190 -193 (khalifah translation)
You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.   
You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.
If they refrain, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.   

that's what the qu'ran says.
israel, for example, is in a constant state of aggression against the palestinians.  israel continues to demolish palestinian homes in building their settlements to this day.  israel has stolen and occupied lands.  israel is in direct violation of crimes that the qu'ran directly states as abhorrant; crimes that should be fought against.

strikes against israel are done in self-defense; are done to end oppression.

now this poses the question, who should the strikes be against?  the idf?  israeli elected officials?  israeli settlers in occupied territories?  these all seem like acceptable targets. 

additionally the qu'ran states:
sura 60:8-9
GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.   
GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

in these verses only the dishonest would overlook that whenever the opportunity for peace exists, the qu'ran directs that that should be the direction; however, if peace cannot be established then action to restore justice and end oppression and aggression can be taken.

sura 42:39-42
When gross injustice befalls them, they stand up for their rights.
Although the just requital for an injustice is an equivalent retribution, those who pardon and maintain righteousness are rewarded by GOD. He does not love the unjust.
Certainly, those who stand up for their rights, when injustice befalls them, are not committing any error.
The wrong ones are those who treat the people unjustly, and resort to aggression without provocation. These have incurred a painful retribution.   
Resorting to patience and forgiveness reflects a true strength of character.

there is balance, but the quran abhors aggression, oppression, corruption; and those who align themselves with aggressors, oppressors or the corrupt.

israel is the aggressor, israel is the oppressor; israel's actions are in direct violation of scriptures in the quran.
the u.s. and uk aggressed against iraq twice, they supported oppressive governments (which is also a crime); they are also in violation. 
the u.s., the u.k., israel are not innocent.  they are the aggressors.

if you are questioning attacks on israel, i see no wrong there. 

i have questions and doubts about things like suicide bombers, i'm unsure that a suicide bomber is the same as death on a battlefield.  i can see the idea behind it, i just have doubts.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 07:38:23 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam