Poll

?

True
21 (65.6%)
False
11 (34.4%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: There is no correct RELIGION [POLL]  (Read 919 times)

K A I N

There is no correct RELIGION [POLL]
« on: March 26, 2006, 07:44:18 AM »
 :catfight:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 07:45:56 AM by KAIN is in the Outer Limits please standby... »

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: There is no correct RELIGION [POLL]
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 08:03:03 AM »
damn..i voted false, i didn't understand the question...no because all relligions are correct, so there doesn't exist ONE better than the others
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 02:16:58 PM »
They all have the evil pasts, secrets, and they've are all used in a way top control people. I'm speaking about the organizations of things.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 10:23:37 PM »
i voted false but i believe judiasm, christianity and islam all tie together. the reason i voted false was becaus i believe islam is the perfected and final word of god.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 03:25:24 AM »
you know my attitude
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 03:32:31 AM »
Christianity is the only true religion....

coola

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 03:34:33 AM »
thats true... but christianity is the closest thing to it.

tpwigglesworth

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 04:06:57 AM »
No religion is correct.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 09:13:35 PM »
No religion is correct.

except islam  :P

(and dont try to misquote me fuckers  :nawty:)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

regimemob510

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 01:47:08 PM »
No religion is correct.

yup, do ur research, islam has been found to be the most truest religion in all senses of the word...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 03:20:08 PM »
No religion is correct.

yup, do ur research, islam has been found to be the most truest religion in all senses of the word...

haha, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I voted true, i feel feel that all organized religions are detrimental to us
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 04:58:26 PM »
idk why islam gets such a bad wrap, prob becaus of the terrorists that say they are carrying out god's message, but any reasonable person would know these guys are bullshit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 05:06:11 PM »
People who voted false are just brainwashed. Whether you are Atheist, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Scientologist, etc. etc. etc., religion has done alot of bad things to humanity. Killing in the name of their religions, the organizations using people's faith for monetary gain, hatred towards groups (i.e. homosexuals)......the list goes on.

Now, I'm not saying the doctrine and the philosophy of the religions are bad. They're all great and uplifting to people, depending on the context at which people take it they can be really great. It's just when people get together in organizations, bad things happen. What do all organizations do? generate money. Some to line their own pockets and some to help out others......that's where things get tricky. Since the hearts of men is corrupt, they take advantage of the religion & doctrines and make them say what they want it to say.

Just look throughout history, all religions are incorrect. This is coming from a dude that's grown up in a Christian houehold all his life, but I can't deny the evils of Christianity's past.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 07:53:16 PM »
People who voted false are just brainwashed. Whether you are Atheist, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Scientologist, etc. etc. etc., religion has done alot of bad things to humanity. Killing in the name of their religions, the organizations using people's faith for monetary gain, hatred towards groups (i.e. homosexuals)......the list goes on.

Now, I'm not saying the doctrine and the philosophy of the religions are bad. They're all great and uplifting to people, depending on the context at which people take it they can be really great.

is it that you have a problem with the organizations and not the religions? 

you can take a beautiful woman or an innocent young girl and turn her into a hooker.   you could fill a birthday balloon with poison gas.  anything can be corrupted.

the fact that religions have been corrupted is not a problem with religion, but with man.   this isn't a question of what religion has been corrupted and abused the least.  this is a question of what are these religions about? what answers and solutions do they provide? how accurate are they?

if you study the teachings of christ; if you study the quran; if you study buddhist philosophy or hindu philosophy/religion...you have not studied anything evil. 

have you ever seen the movie "american pie"??  look what they did to the pie!  man has corrupted apple pie!  ofcourse man will corrupt religion, if he has corrupted pie.

the problem is not with religion, but with man.

i was very skeptical of religion because it is continually used as a tool to oppress and exploit man and people across the world.  but if you can separate the evil that man does from the religions themselves, then you can evaluate the religions on their merit; and not on the deeds of their followers.

explain to me the nature of man, the nature of existence, the purpose of life.  i'd like to hear your positions on those issues.  these are problems that science cannot solve, questions that cannot be answered without religion; without something to fill in the gaps.  some people don't care to fill in the gaps, and that's fine.  others like to have questions answered.  some religions/philosophies provide pretty good answers, imho.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 07:55:09 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 09:06:55 PM »
have you ever seen the movie "american pie"??  look what they did to the pie!  man has corrupted apple pie!  ofcourse man will corrupt religion, if he has corrupted pie.

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker