Author Topic: Mr. FAB to do NEW Mixtape on "GGGG-UNIT!!!!!!  (Read 1378 times)

regimemob510

Re: Mr. FAB to do NEW Mixtape on "GGGG-UNIT!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 04:25:13 PM »
Who the fucks mr fab?

He's that Son of a Pimp, Fabby Davis Jr. He do the dummy retarded & ride the yellow bus!

The thing is, with the Bay.....u could be serious.

yee yee, cuz cuz

lol I am serious

regimemob510

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 04:29:09 PM »
very dope MC, not gangsta at all but he makes music on all sorts of topics not just that hyphy stuff. i strongly suggest Son of a Pimp to anyone interseted in heraing him. The production lacks a bit, as expected with any Thizz release, but he is a great rapper

not gangsta at all, stanley grew up in west oakland, where cowards like u would get wetted for no reason ya bitch! just stay on ur side, quit talkin bout shit like u kno it all, cuz u dont know shit!  production lacks with any thizz release???  mac dre's production is always on point, but i guess u dont listen to any mac dre music, cuz u cant understand the slang...

good for fab tho, i want all the bay artists to shine, even if that does mean fuckin wit 50.  fab's first album didnt even sell that well, so if he can make this move, and move more units, more power to him....

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 05:04:27 PM »
lol Stanley just ask him about the Punjabi twins from high school. he'll know who ur talkin about
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 06:18:59 PM »
i thought jin merked fab in the battle, and i was there and it was in san mateo, and mistah fab went first in the last battle, dont know why they switched it, i just think it was funny, cuz mistah fab was hella angry after the battle

EASTBAYMOBSTA510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2006, 06:39:33 PM »
WHOEVER POSTED THIS...CAN U TELL ME DA NAME OF DA MAGAZINE U SAW THIS IN...CUZ I THOUGHT MISTAH FAB WOULD STAY TRUE TO THIZZ ENT. MISTAH FAB STAYS IN NORTH OAKLAND...HE FROM DA NORTH POLE IN DA TOWN...."U THINK WE SQUARES, WE POLAR BEARS"  NORTH OAKLAND POLAR BEAR O BOY YADIDI..NO FINGER PRINTS

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 11:31:19 PM »
Who the fucks mr fab?

A bay area cat who got murdered in a freestyle vs JIN (FAB got embarrased so bad he started followin JIN tryna get in JINS face cuz he knew the lil ASAIN Cat just killed him)

Besides that i dont care because i lost all respect for him watchin him get handled in a freestyle then actin like a lil bitch tryna to intimidate Jin by gettin all in his face when Jin was tryna spit instead of takin it like a fuccin man. So Fuck MISTAH FAB

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2006, 11:33:17 PM »
its on his dvd. the battle was at hot import nights last year which is a an asian event so the whole crowd was behind jin but i think fabby got the better of him. they went 3 rounds if i remember correctly

THATS SOME BULLSHIT JIN MURDERD MISTAH FAB. it looked like a bunch of niggaz up in there too me unless i seen a different battle. The one i saw JIN ate him and Fabby couldnt take it like a man.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2006, 11:51:10 PM »
jins fuckin whack fabby killed his ass. it was hot IMPORT nights and u think a whole bunch of brothas was there lol. the crowd would have cheered jin no matter what he said.  btw LSU is gonna tap that ass. florida and lsu in the final remember where heard it first 
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

regimemob510

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 03:16:01 AM »
its on his dvd. the battle was at hot import nights last year which is a an asian event so the whole crowd was behind jin but i think fabby got the better of him. they went 3 rounds if i remember correctly

THATS SOME BULLSHIT JIN MURDERD MISTAH FAB. it looked like a bunch of niggaz up in there too me unless i seen a different battle. The one i saw JIN ate him and Fabby couldnt take it like a man.

fuck ya'll LA haters, fabby killed him, get the DVD, it has some dope freestyle on it, as well as a coked up fabby davis....

Lesson2BLearned.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 04:19:53 AM »
FAB aired out Jin

Fuck G Unit.

I'll be pissed if he gets signed to the unit. But he could get that money so good for him.

I'll still hate it.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 11:05:20 AM »
Fabby gets killed in many a freestyle but he a good songwriter, not freestyler...Locksmith left him speechless on KMEL lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »
Locksmith is my dood, but everyone knows his shit was written in that battle.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2006, 01:40:42 PM »
True, he has spit that, but he still left Fabby speechless

rik

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2006, 01:51:24 PM »
I don't know what battle some of yall were wathcing but Jin murked that cat.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2006, 03:52:35 PM »
Jin'z Good on track i heard wit YA Boy "16's wit us".BUUT Mistah Fab done the murkin in tha battle IMO