Author Topic: Daz Dillinger, CEO of DPGC is creating a powerful brand and reinventing THA W/S  (Read 1500 times)

4five

• Lil Geezy
Young Gotti's "Same Sh-t Different Day releases June 30, 2006"
Soopafly's "Banging West Coast releases August, 2006"

For Immediate Release:
March 26, 2006

Daz Dillinger, CEO of DPGC is creating a powerful brand and reinventing West Coast music to cross the borders of "hoods" to mainstream. As many thought that Game and Snoop would be the only flagship artists for that region, Daz Dillinger insists that there will be other artists and a whole new era for creativity and poetic story telling as the West coast is known for its Black CNN reporter rap style.  Daz Dillinger launches off his label, as he readies his very own album So So Gangsta July 18, 2006.

Mr. Dillinger explains, "I had to work with Kurupt. This is a perfect move.  I think it is an absolute must.  He is still relevant, his verses are still relevant, and we all have a maturity and a level of understanding about life that we plan on sharing with our audience."  Dillinger continues, "People need to really go beyond the hype of names and understand our legacy and understand our ability to deliver."   Mr. Dillinger is very confident that anyone who buys this album will not only be satisfied they will refer it to others.

Ms. Miller reveals, "Word of mouth is a definite must for any West Coast artist, because it appears that the Hip Hop industry allows only one region at a time to shine.  It's unfortunate that the powers that be are not savvy enough to take advantage of all coasts at one time."  Ms. Miller continues, "But with people like Daz Dillinger, Mr. Arnold White and just the incredible artists that this label has on it, word of mouth not only is a reality it becomes an actual gift that this label doesn't have to sell out or water down its lyrics just to appease a group of marketing experts who don't know the brand anyway."

Daz Dillinger plans on also releasing Soopafly the long time addition of the DPGC group.  Dillinger shows his excitement for his project, "Soopafly is just talented period."  Mr. Dillinger continues, "Soopafly's album - I think with this album you will understand why he is considered one of the most well rounded and all around superstars on the West Coast."  As it is felt that Soopafly is underrated for his creativity, Mr. Dillinger insists that he will put the G-funk shine back on his career.  Dillinger reveals, "Soopafly is the hardest working man and the most creative man in the history of Hip Hop.  It's time he gets the deserved shine, it's not just because I am saying it.  I am a fan of his and I know everyone else will be fans after hearing his album."

Label Info:

Daz Dillinger- CEO
Arnold White - VP of Promotions
Artists
Soopafly
Kurupt
DP Next Generation
Shemia Miller- VP of Publicity
Young Breezy - In House Production

KURUPTION-81

good news !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 10:18:46 AM »
g-funk has gone

why doesnt daz just give up, seriously, we've had enough

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
Re:
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 10:23:00 AM »
g-funk has gone

i dont know about yall but i still havent had enough g-funk

good shit, glad to see soopafly might actually drop a lp

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

IzUwitIt

good news !

yea, be unreal if both drop on those dates. all i can c is pushbacks

jeromechickenbone

g-funk has gone

If he makes dope music, he should keep going.  If he's gonna put out bullshit, then fuck it.  I will say that I really liked that Kurupt track that he produced that was on here the other day.  If they're putting 100% into their music and it's dope, i'll support.  

WestCoasta

g-funk has gone

If he makes dope music, he should keep going.  If he's gonna put out bullshit, then fuck it.  I will say that I really liked that Kurupt track that he produced that was on here the other day.  If they're putting 100% into their music and it's dope, i'll support.  

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
cant wait for that shit

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dillinger reveals, "Soopafly is the hardest working man in the history of Hip Hop.

Ha ha. I wished he said that earlier, the article lost all credibility becuase of this statement.

mauzip

Re:
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 01:53:47 PM »
There's one rapper they really should sign: Meko from DPGC Idols. I heard a couple of tracks by him and I couldn't draw another conclusion than that Meko is off the fucking hook!

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 If they're putting 100% into their music and it's dope, i'll support.  
Hell Yeah!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kinda stopped listening to daz,but if he drops heat then no doubt ill cop his shit,just hasnt been droppin heat lately imo

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

redemption7

• 'G'
The way he talks about it, sparked my interest (and i never was a Soopafly fan). So as long as the product backs up the hype, I'll support it (its west coast anyway, right)...

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cant wait for some more kurupt and soopafly shit :)