Author Topic: "Muscle Cars" Question...  (Read 934 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: "Muscle Cars" Question...
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 11:19:24 AM »
ITS CUZ HE AINT SAYIN HE REPS EVERYTHIN ABOUT CALIFORNIA..EVERY AREA OF IT...NO SOCAL NO CENTRAL VALLEY NO NORCAL SHIT...HE SAYIN HE ONLY ON DAT YAYAREA TIP...HE ONLY PUTTIN IT ON DA BAY...THERES ANOTHER SONG WHERE SOMEBODY WAS LIKE  I REP DAT EASTISIDE OAKLAND N NOT DA BAY...THEY JUS SAYIN THEY REP WHERE THEY REALLY FROM NOT WUT PPL HEARD OF..HELLA PPL DONT KNO ABOUT DA BAY AREA LIKE THAT OR WE FEEL LIKE WE'VE BEEN LEFT IN DA DARK FOR LIKE A DECADE..EVER SINCE PAC DIED SO ITS LIKE WE GETTIN DA BAY AREA OUT THERE NOT CALIFORNIA...LA BEEN SHOUTIN OUT LA N NEVER GAVE IT OUT TO DA FRISCO BAY...THATS WHY WE DUMMIN OUT REPPIN DA YAYAREA MANG...BAY BIDNEZZ...WE DONT REP CALI MANG VALLEJO RICHMOND FRISCO OAKLAND..WE NINERS WE RAIDERS

we giants, and athletics ya bitch!!!! RESPEC DA 510 BITCH!!!

::) how do Yuks nuts taste?

I bet YUcKy.....

LMAO

:puke:

SGV

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 11:19:48 AM »
But Turf Talk is originally from L.A., so it doesn't matter. LOL.

then the line is even more stupid. lol

haha. I got the video I recorded of Turfy reppin' L.A. hard as fuck, but I can't release it cuz his people asked me not to (due to certain circumstances in the video itself).

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »
haha. I got the video I recorded of Turfy reppin' L.A. hard as fuck, but I can't release it cuz his people asked me not to (due to certain circumstances in the video itself).

How old is the video?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SGV

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2006, 11:25:10 AM »
2 weeks old.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2006, 11:28:04 AM »
2 weeks old.

Ure saying 2 weeks ago Turf Talk was repping LA hard infront of your camera? And his people are asking you not to release it because he fucked up apparently?? or what?

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 11:31:11 AM »
What I'm saying is this: The video I have contains some shit that Turfy's people do NOT want out and I respect that. It's not something he did or said, there's just a view elements in the video that they don't want out.

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 11:35:21 AM »
prolly got somethin to do with guns or drugs

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2006, 11:36:52 AM »
It is what it is like dood above said. It's alot of tension between cats domestically in Cali, but when we're facing the nation, we're all together. It's just a competetive drive bay niggaz have because they never got no shine when LA was in the limelight. Everyone out here feels as though we rode wit y'all when you was on and now y'all are supposed to do it back cuzz it's our turn. And for the most part, the South is supporting, E-40's album was the top selling album in the LA, Fresno and San Diego areas last week. But Cali business is Cali business, yadada?!?!?!

finally....i was waitin on Rod to step in here anyways lol. At least a real response. I know tha shit between the North n the South. And as u can tell, i scooped up this album. So i aint part of that whole funk, just like most muthafuckas. I just dont rememba the last time i heard ANYbody from southern kali say they rep their city....but not Kali. Maybe the line will be overlooked regardless so it aint no big thing. But at a time when the west is tryin to come back, this makes it sound like the Bay aint really ridin with the rest of us. U know what it is Rod, and u know down here in Dago artists do a lotta work with Bay area cats and its all love. U made the point that the Bay never got no shine when LA was in the limelight, try bein in a city only 2 hours from LA. I just hope the Bay aint thinkin that they might blow up off this Hyphy shit...and be like 'fuck the rest of Kali'. Down here in the South, we been supportin 40 since way back.

SGV

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 11:37:23 AM »

Actually no. I'm def not gonna put out whats on it, but it has nothing to do with guns or drugs at all.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 11:38:58 AM »
What I'm saying is this: The video I have contains some shit that Turfy's people do NOT want out and I respect that. It's not something he did or said, there's just a view elements in the video that they don't want out.

lol backtrackin....

"reppin LA hard as fuck".

its all good tho, im just fuckin with u.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 11:40:50 AM »

Actually no. I'm def not gonna put out whats on it, but it has nothing to do with guns or drugs at all.

He aint on stage performin with the Wiggles is he? lol

SGV

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2006, 11:42:43 AM »
lol backtrackin....

"reppin LA hard as fuck".

its all good tho, im just fuckin with u.

Backtrackin'? How so? There's not a problem with him reppin' L.A. Hell, even B-La tells people that Turf Talk is from L.A. there's something that happens in the video that they don't want out. No backtrackin'.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »
finally....i was waitin on Rod to step in here anyways lol. At least a real response. I know tha shit between the North n the South. And as u can tell, i scooped up this album. So i aint part of that whole funk, just like most muthafuckas. I just dont rememba the last time i heard ANYbody from southern kali say they rep their city....but not Kali. Maybe the line will be overlooked regardless so it aint no big thing. But at a time when the west is tryin to come back, this makes it sound like the Bay aint really ridin with the rest of us. U know what it is Rod, and u know down here in Dago artists do a lotta work with Bay area cats and its all love. U made the point that the Bay never got no shine when LA was in the limelight, try bein in a city only 2 hours from LA. I just hope the Bay aint thinkin that they might blow up off this Hyphy shit...and be like 'fuck the rest of Kali'. Down here in the South, we been supportin 40 since way back.

That line gets questioned by older and more wiser cats out here, trust me. But you know what the story with the younger muthafucaz is. They love it. Listen to what he says right after that line in the background. Some say he's saying "I'm Lyyyyyyyyyyyin", others tell me he's being sarcastic screaming "L.AAAAA". It can sound like both to me, I dunno. I've met turfy a couple of times, never had no real conversation with him, but from what some cats was telling me, he is only 20, or 21 years old which surprised the fuck outta me. So maybe he just doing the pride thing, but E40 let the line go, so I dunno what to say to that really.

COMING IN 2008.

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2006, 12:46:32 PM »
yall are making way too big of a deal out of this ::)

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

EASTBAYMOBSTA510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2006, 01:17:14 PM »
IF TURF TALK WAS PROUD ABOUT BEIN FROM LA HE'D PUT IT OUT MORE...IM NOT SAYIN SHIT ABOUT LA BUT OBVIOUSLY DA BAYS SHOWIN HIM MORE LOVE THATS WHY HE'S SHOWIN DA BAY MORE LOVE..U CANT TAKE THAT FROM ME.  N ITS NOT WHERE UR FROM ITS WHERE YA AT..REAL TALK. DA BAY LACED DA WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD ON GAME...HALF DA SHIT ALL DA LA MIDWEST DOWN SOUTH N EASTCOAST RAPPERS RAP ABOUT IS CUZ OF DA BAY..EVERY RAPPER TALKIN ABOUT PIMPIN, WHERE U THINK PIMPIN ORIGINATED PIMPIN?  WE ALL BEEN POPPIN OUR COLLARS OUT HERE, HITTIN DA FRISCO GET LOW WAY BEFORE YING YANG TWINS EVER KNEW..ITS JUS DA THING WE BEEN DOIN EVER SINCE I BEEN BORN..IT AINT NO THING, PPL TALKIN BOUT PUSHIN ROCKS COOKIN THAT CRACK..THAT SHIT ORIGINATED IN DA BAY, ON 86TH N PLYMOUTH, EASTOAKLAND..DA SHADY EIGHTIES...THATS WHERE IT ALL STARTED, NEW JACK CITY SHOULDVE BEEN FILMED IN DA STREETS OF OAKLAND NOT NEW YORK. DA INDUSTRY BEEN STEALIN OUR SHIT.  NEW ORLEANS TALKIN BOUT BEIN DA MURDER CAPITAL, OAKLAND BEEN SAYIN THAT N ITS STILL GOIN STRONG SHITS TOO GRIMEY OUT HERE ALREADY LIKE THIRTY SOMETHIN MURDERS OUT HERE SINCE DA BEGINNIN OF 06'. STOP COMIN OUT HERE N STEALIN OUR SHIT.  NO MORE BAY HOSPITALITY MANG..WE ALL TRYNA EAT OUT HERE. IM ACTUALLY GLAD SOMEBODY FROM LA'S PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR DA BAY SAYIN THATS WHERE HE FROM LIKE ITS HIS OWN HOOD.  WHY'S HE REPPIN OUR AREA SO HARD IF HE'S FROM LA...WHERE IN LA? AND WHO HE HAS CONNECTIONS WITH DOWN THERE? I KNO TURFTALK HAS SAID SHIT ABOUT LA..BUT HE USES LA AS YUKMOUTH TALKS ABOUT IT...SAYIN HIS TEAM DOWN THERE R SOME RYDAH J. KLYDES...FEEL ME?  WE DIDNT GET NO RECOGNITION TIL SOMEBODY FROM DA BAY MADE IT ON OUR OWN..FOR YEARS NOW WE BEEN SAYIN ITS OUR TIME TO SHINE NEXT..DA INDUSTRY JUS SAVIN DA BEST FOR LAST..CUZ U CANT GET ANY BIGGER THAN HYPHY..NO EVERYBODY COMING OUT DA CLOSEST SAYIN WE BEEN RIDIN WIT DA BAY FOR A LONG TIME CUZ WHY I NEVER HEARD GAME TALK ABOUT HYPHY TIL PPL WATCHED IT ON TV..EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT IT BUT DIDNT RESPECT IT TIL WE MADE IT ON OUR OWN..YADIDI NO FINGERPRINTS..I TYPE WIT BURNERS ON...BAY SHIT..YEEEE GET ON MY LEVEL OR GET OFF MY HYPE...