Author Topic: Mexicans cant keep it civil long enough for political impact with protests  (Read 266 times)

J Bananas

Well, I suppose when a less evolved civilization tries to adapt to a new society with failure and lack of intelligence to succeed, violence is only around the corner. today in salinas student walkouts erupted in a few fights on the streets between mexican students.  there werent any white or black kids scrappin with them, it was all brown. i knew these dumb fucks werent gonna do any good and i bet its only a few weeks before we see ten cholos in a chevy astro plastered with tweety bird stickers driving away from a circuit city in flames screaming about justice. these people are a joke and no one who really holds any weight in American society believes the load of bullshit they are trying to use against the state. theres already tension at me and a few friends jobs between whites/black/mexicans with all this shit talking, so we'll see where this circus leads us.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Changes have been proposed by the Senate, so who knows if the student protests, numerous marches, or other activities lead to it but I'm sure it definately made an effect.  Something that happens in Salinas is a real indicator to millions of Mexicans in the country, nice one.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Well, I suppose when a less evolved civilization tries to adapt to a new society with failure and lack of intelligence to succeed, violence is only around the corner. today in salinas student walkouts erupted in a few fights on the streets between mexican students.  there werent any white or black kids scrappin with them, it was all brown. i knew these dumb fucks werent gonna do any good and i bet its only a few weeks before we see ten cholos in a chevy astro plastered with tweety bird stickers driving away from a circuit city in flames screaming about justice. these people are a joke and no one who really holds any weight in American society believes the load of bullshit they are trying to use against the state. theres already tension at me and a few friends jobs between whites/black/mexicans with all this shit talking, so we'll see where this circus leads us.

dude you're a fuckin joke.  get the fuck outta here with that shit, i have to agree with Javy
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

They already made an impact. Open a newspaper or turn on the news and the impact is seen. The fact that Congress is seriously debating this issue is proof that the marches and protests have amounted to something.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
They made a an impact, so mission was accomplished. And the drama in Salinas was Norte/Sur related, if you don't know about it, then learn. It was expected.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

yeah maybe i took it a little far but still the idea of trying to decriminalize blatant drags on our society seems idiotic to me, and everyone saying otherwise is mexican or someone who really doesnt care about a productive society. so yeah, they are making an impact, but it really feels like were lowering our standards here if allow our own people to bullshitted by these leeches.