Author Topic: Farrakhan calls for US regime change  (Read 317 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Farrakhan calls for US regime change
« on: March 27, 2006, 09:56:07 PM »
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/682957B1-4C69-488A-BA96-A4B5DBE5DC09.htm

Farrakhan calls for US regime change

Tuesday 28 March 2006, 1:35 Makka Time, 22:35 GMT   

Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, has called for regime change in the United States.

Speaking on Monday, he denounced US policies as wicked because they turned the world against America.

"We need a new government, we need regime change in America," he said at the end of a visit to Cuba.

Farrakhan, who led the Million Man March on the Washington Mall in 1995 to promote black self-reliance, said the Bush administration's domestic policies were "sucking the blood of the poor and the weak".

The controversial African American leader defended Iran's right to develop a nuclear energy programme to reduce dependence on oil and said Washington's opposition was a pretext for a war.

"The Muslim world should unite against America's desire for a pre-emptive strike against Iran and Syria," he said.

Farrakhan said a similar pretext was used by Washington to invade Iraq "to rape the treasuries of the United States of hundreds of billions of dollars to be doled out to the friends of President Bush, Halliburton and Bechtel and associates".

Cuban advice

Farrakhan visited Cuba for a week to learn about disaster management in the wake of the US government's failure to cope with Hurricane Katrina last year in New Orleans, he said.

He thanked Fidel Castro, the Cuban president, and blasted the US economic embargo against Cuba as a "wicked blockade".

The US government has no moral grounds to criticise Cuba, where education and health care are free, he added.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/682957B1-4C69-488A-BA96-A4B5DBE5DC09.htm
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

regimemob510

Re: Farrakhan calls for US regime change
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »
lol, like this would actually ever happen....  farrakhan needs to help the black community rid itself of drugs and violence first, then regime change...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »
lol, like this would actually ever happen....  farrakhan needs to help the black community rid itself of drugs and violence first, then regime change...
That's so true. The African-American problem is not on a global level. It's right here on the streets and at home. But I do agree with this...

Farrakhan said a similar pretext was used by Washington to invade Iraq "to rape the treasuries of the United States of hundreds of billions of dollars to be doled out to the friends of President Bush, Halliburton and Bechtel and associates".

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 05:12:11 PM »
Farrakhan is a piece of shit and had a hand in the plot of malcolm x's assassination. he knew about the assassination attempts on malcolm's life after he was silenced by the nation. he talks all this shit about gettin the files of malcolm open to the public. but every1 knows the gov't didnt kill malcolm. the nation did.

so to re-iterate. fuck farrakhan and anything he says, he brainwashes black muslims.

this guy knows the deal...

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 07:57:41 PM »

the noi has been instrumental in helping address those problems.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 08:34:18 PM »
Farrakhan is a piece of shit and had a hand in the plot of malcolm x's assassination. he knew about the assassination attempts on malcolm's life after he was silenced by the nation. he talks all this shit about gettin the files of malcolm open to the public. but every1 knows the gov't didnt kill malcolm. the nation did.

so to re-iterate. fuck farrakhan and anything he says, he brainwashes black muslims.

this guy knows the deal...

i paid attention to the first 15 minutes, until he stated something that i could verify.  15 minutes in he starts talking about sura 33 and so i re-read sura 33.  this guy is making a big deal because farrakkhan said "christian missionaries persecuting the prophet over his wives".  sura 33 talks about the prophets wives (not under debate) and "hypocrites with disease in their hearts, and vicious liars that persecute the prophet".

sher ali sura 57-60:
Verily, those who malign ALLAH and HIS Messenger - ALLAH has cursed them in this world and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them an abasing punishment.   

And those, who malign believing men and believing women for what they have not earned, shall bear the guilt of a calumny and a manifest sin.   

O Prophet ! tell thy wives and thy daughters, and the women of the believers, that they should pull down upon them of their outer cloaks from their heads over their faces. That is more likely that they may thus be recognized and not molested. And ALLAH is Most Forgiving, Merciful.   
If the Hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and those who cause agitation in the City by spreading false rumours, desist not, WE shall, surely, urge thee on against them; then they will not dwell therein as thy neighbours save for a little while.

anyone can infer from the context of verse 60, that the vicious slanderous lies were about the prophet's wives. 

"don't malign the messenger"
"prophet, tell your wives to dress like this to avoid recognition and disrespect"
"god will urge you to punish the vicious liars that spread rumors" 

this guy literally spent 5-10 minutes developing this argument, and clearly doesn't expect anyone to look at a quran and verify what he's saying.

the only issue is the issue of "christian missionaries" vs the actual text which says "vicious liars".

you can debate when farrakhan knew about the wives, but the guy misrepresented the quran; and the sequence of knowledge is speculation and heresay.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam