Author Topic: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..  (Read 5531 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2006, 10:07:43 PM »
Oh well atleast we got one point

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2006, 11:52:42 PM »
Worked today so i missed the game sounded like it was a snoozer till the end well next up Anahiem now that will be a good game  ;D

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2006, 12:10:47 AM »
Worked today so i missed the game sounded like it was a snoozer till the end well next up Anahiem now that will be a good game  ;D

yeah it will be.  but i think the game is on ppv >:(

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2006, 12:23:28 AM »
 >:( fuckkk if it is I'm gonna be fucken pissed

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2006, 01:25:03 AM »
fuck too bad we lost in the shootout,true tho we did get a point, anaheim next ,hopefully we fuck em up

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2006, 11:02:56 AM »
Ducks vs. Canucks tomorrow

my Ducks have made a huge push, they'll win this game....

but my Kings....  :-\

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2006, 11:17:26 AM »
my oilers are 37-25 :-\

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2006, 03:19:34 PM »
Ducks vs. Canucks tomorrow

my Ducks have made a huge push, they'll win this game....

but my Kings.... :-\

they basically done... shouldnt have fired their coach stupidest thing they could have done

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2006, 03:22:17 PM »
yeah the Kings are done for sure.... they're 5 points out of the playoffs.... not enough time

they blew it, they were like the #5 spot for a long time, fuckin idiots - Jeremy Roenick was a waste too

but the Ducks in the beginning sucked, they were one of the worst teams, now they fuckin shit up  8)

I think the Ducks are gonna go far in the playoffs

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2006, 04:22:39 PM »
^^^i dont think they will go too far in the playoffs, Giguere made his run 3 years ago i doubt he will ever play that good again, and watch i bet Burke won't to dick all to get his team to the next level like he did to Canucks make a winning team in a season but do nothing to improve them  ::)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2006, 04:31:08 PM »
anyways i was watching on sportsnet and they saying Cloutier might be back for playoffs, which means we basically gave away a 2nd round pick for Noronen and he will prolly only every play 2-3 games because Cloutier is under contract for next season as well as Auld and Noronen isn't. Which is pretty shitty because we don't have very many draft picks to begin with and dont really have any amazing prospects besides Bourdon, Kesler, and may'be Burrows, we seriously need to improve our scouting big time we havent drafted a good rookie in a long ass time. One stupid move by Burke was trading RJ Umberger he had a pretty good rookie season with Philly 63gp 15g 14pts, which is a hell of a lot better then the numbers put up by any of our rookies

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2006, 09:17:01 PM »
^ We had to trade Umberger because he clearly wasn't happy with our organization and wanted a trade, so the good thing is that we got something in return. And i think Kesler would put up better numbers than Umberger, but Umberger played a bigger role in Philly, he played on the 2nd line w/ Kapenen and Nedved. While Kesler most of the season has been on the 3rd line w/ players like Cooke, Burrows and Park.

Kapanen + Nedved > Cooke + Burrows + Park

But

Kesler > Umberger

If Kesler played w/ talented players like Umberger has been all season long, Kes would have as much if not more points.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2006, 02:47:11 PM »
Kesler has skills, they just dont use him enough.....the hockey news predicted that he'll end up on the American team in 2010.   They should give him more shifts on the top line...
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2006, 03:22:37 PM »
anyways i was watching on sportsnet and they saying Cloutier might be back for playoffs, which means we basically gave away a 2nd round pick for Noronen and he will prolly only every play 2-3 games because Cloutier is under contract for next season as well as Auld and Noronen isn't. Which is pretty shitty because we don't have very many draft picks to begin with and dont really have any amazing prospects besides Bourdon, Kesler, and may'be Burrows, we seriously need to improve our scouting big time we havent drafted a good rookie in a long ass time. One stupid move by Burke was trading RJ Umberger he had a pretty good rookie season with Philly 63gp 15g 14pts, which is a hell of a lot better then the numbers put up by any of our rookies
^ We had to trade Umberger because he clearly wasn't happy with our organization and wanted a trade, so the good thing is that we got something in return. And i think Kesler would put up better numbers than Umberger, but Umberger played a bigger role in Philly, he played on the 2nd line w/ Kapenen and Nedved. While Kesler most of the season has been on the 3rd line w/ players like Cooke, Burrows and Park.

Kapanen + Nedved > Cooke + Burrows + Park

But

Kesler > Umberger

If Kesler played w/ talented players like Umberger has been all season long, Kes would have as much if not more points.

im not saying Kesler is bad, I think he will become a really good player in like a season or two, what i was saying is that we haven't done a really good job with our rookies, under Burke he never really gave these rookies a chance and Umburger was an example cuz they never let him play and then he went to Philly and showed he could play(the line he is on probably has a lot to do with that), i'm saying we havent done a good job with scouting and drafting in recent years, although some players we gave chances to sucked(Steve Kariya). I think they should have given Fedor Federov a chance, my friend saw him play in a preseason game and he said the kid had some skills...

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2006, 03:23:36 PM »
by the way we getting raped by Anahiem 6-2