Author Topic: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..  (Read 5529 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »
im starting to lose hope.. the nucks may acually miss the playoffs.. lol @ them saying they're a STRONG contender for the cup at the beggining of the season... if the canucks dont make the playoffs this year, i suspect they will start re-building and it will be another 10 years till the canucks are a great team.

I hope to god that doesn't happen because those were some long seasons until we became a good team again... but at least if they start to suck again we can expose the bandwagon jumpers, make me sick how they claim to be true Canuck fans(no one on this board just people I know in real life)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2006, 07:49:34 AM »
5 Straight Can Still Do It!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »
got the flames on saturday at home,we gotta win this game,hopefully the 5 day rest favors the Canucks n we can pick up the W

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

WestCoasta

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2006, 05:03:39 PM »
the Kings are creepin on Vancouver....

Ducks are real hot, I think they got potential to go to the Stanley Cup if they keep it up....

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2006, 06:28:38 PM »
every game is a must win now, its going to be SUPER close for that final 8th spot.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2006, 10:53:06 PM »
right now its win or go home and the wins won't come if the west coast express don't show up for these 5 games...but honestly at the way they going even if they made the playoffs they won't go far...which means they will probably rebuild the team, who do you think would stay or go... who would they build the team around...and what would they do at goal start Auld next season or...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2006, 10:58:03 PM »
right now its win or go home and the wins won't come if the west coast express don't show up for these 5 games...but honestly at the way they going even if they made the playoffs they won't go far...which means they will probably rebuild the team, who do you think would stay or go... who would they build the team around...and what would they do at goal start Auld next season or...

i know they gotta resign the 2 sistas and a brotha aka sedins and Anson Carter thats foe sho,they b rippin it up  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2006, 11:02:40 PM »
^^ thats a given but do you think those three could fit as a top line...it could work if we consistency from the other lines

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2006, 11:06:53 PM »
do u got a list of the players that are gonna be free agents?

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2006, 11:14:50 PM »
^^wow i can't believe I found one so fast http://www.canucksource.com/team.php?page=contracts but this hasn't been updated for a while  :-\

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2006, 06:28:01 PM »
bye-bye bertuzzi. they should also resign anson.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2006, 10:47:27 PM »
heres my plan
no more morrison no more cloutier no more linden i just dont see what these guys have contriubted for their money...
also...jovo we should re-sign for less money (if we can)
then sedins and carter are a MUST re-sign and i mean a MUST
hopefully we can trade bertuzzi for someone younger and faster...
anyways those are my suggestions

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2006, 11:08:03 PM »
yea its gonna be interesting to see what happens in the offseason

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2006, 11:48:22 PM »
I agree with a lot of you guys but I dont think Jovo will re-sign next season... I've just got a gut feeling I think the biggest thing will be what to do in goal if they let Cloutier go they could still pick up a very good goalie possibly a Martin Gerber or even Cristobal Huet but that would obviously be a stretch, heres an article from TSN that talks about all the big name UFAhttp://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=160531&hubname=

EDIT: That link actually has almost all UFA's on it
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 11:50:23 PM by C-ƒorce »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2006, 11:55:07 PM »
Bye Bye:

Bert = 5 mill
Clouts = 2.5 mill
Mo = 3 mill
Linden = 2 mill

Cap Space = 12.5 mill (17 mill if Jovo doesn't want to resign)

w/ that 12.5 - 17 mill, we should be able to resign Sedins and Carter. Replace Jovo, and get 1 or 2 quality top line players to play w/ Naslund

D. Sedin = 3 mill
H. Sedin = 3 mill
Carter = 3 mill

that leaves 8 mill for a top Defenceman and possible No. 1 Centre for Naz.

Me picks;

Wade Redden for 3 mill (Bourdon can play Jovo's role)
Sakic could be available = 5 mill/ Marc Savard would be good for around 3 mill/ Samsonov is UFA = 4 mill
^Any of those 3 would compliment Naslund greatly.

I'd rather get Savard or Samsonov cause they will leave us extra cap space for the trading deadline