Author Topic: what is your least favorite rap term/word?  (Read 1624 times)

Throwback

Re: what is your least favorite rap term/word?
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »
boo.  ugh that is fucking annoying.

It's queer, too.  Boo is an ignorant way of saying Beau, which is french for boyfriend.  If women say it it makes sense, if guys say it they're either a dumbass or a fag.
beau isnt french for boyfriend. it means beautiful.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2006, 03:39:08 AM »
Lil John's "What" and "Yeah"

Scream @ Me

• 'G'
  • That Dude!
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2006, 12:04:13 PM »
No Homo...

I'm a GROWN MAN, I ain't gotta say "No Homo"...
Cuz in the "Real World", most thugs is Karamo..

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2006, 08:08:43 PM »
^
You know RBXtra I'm sick of you already.

Also a lot of people down here still uses that word and I hate it, so I am not behind the times so get your facts right.

Why, cause I've corrected you twice now?

And I live in the South too, right now.

You didn't correct me on shit and just because that word isn't used that much anymore doesn't mean I have to like it.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2006, 10:09:05 PM »
G-UNIT!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2006, 01:29:15 AM »
Number one, peeps, and I'll tell you why.

I didn't have a problem with it before. But then enter this one teacher I had in high school - a skinny ass guy, in his 40's or 50's, grey hair, glasses, and a flaming faggot. :camp: He was "trying to relate to the kids" so he picked up the word "peeps" from somewhere and used that fuckin word every chance he got. Now when I hear it that annoying ass faggot teacher pops in my head! :stupid:

No homo, hate that one.

The izzle-speech is annoying as hell when it's used by ignorant ass people who try to sound cool, and in commercials and such. But usually when I hear it on record it's fine by me. Well, at least coming from Snoop or some other Cali folks.

Any word or phrase is terrible when used in excess though...

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2006, 04:10:06 PM »
^
I agree that.

kingwell

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2006, 07:31:38 PM »
Number one, peeps, and I'll tell you why.

I didn't have a problem with it before. But then enter this one teacher I had in high school - a skinny ass guy, in his 40's or 50's, grey hair, glasses, and a flaming faggot. :camp: He was "trying to relate to the kids" so he picked up the word "peeps" from somewhere and used that fuckin word every chance he got. Now when I hear it that annoying ass faggot teacher pops in my head! :stupid:

No homo, hate that one.

The izzle-speech is annoying as hell when it's used by ignorant ass people who try to sound cool, and in commercials and such. But usually when I hear it on record it's fine by me. Well, at least coming from Snoop or some other Cali folks.

Any word or phrase is terrible when used in excess though...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lWgAStPmCjI

Diabolical

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2006, 08:22:21 AM »
I really hate the term bling with a passion and I really wish people would stop saying it.

I dunno about you, but I ain't heard anyone using that term in a while...that word pretty much died out years ago when Cash Money's brand of Southern rap declined in popularity.  Seems you're a little behind the times, homie.

Its used by all british tabloids daily.

mauzip

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2006, 08:29:38 AM »
boo.  ugh that is fucking annoying.

It's queer, too.  Boo is an ignorant way of saying Beau, which is french for boyfriend.  If women say it it makes sense, if guys say it they're either a dumbass or a fag.

Beau doesn't mean boyfriend, haha. Like Yishay said, it means beautiful or pretty. Also, beau is a masculin word and boo is feminin.

Diabolical

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »
Quote from: Wiktionary
English

Noun

beau (plural: beaux or beaus)

1. (dated) a male lover

French

Noun

beau (Plural: beaux)

1. beauty
   2. fair weather

Adjective

beau m (Female: belle, plural: beaux, plural female: belles, male form to be used before a noun beginning with a vowel: bel)

Quote from: Wikipedia
Boo may be:
Look up boo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

* An exclamation in English used to evoke or suggest surprise
    * A jeer, used to express one's distaste of a performance or action, especially in entertainment
    * A character from the computer-animated film Monsters, Inc.
    * A male rap artist, member of Young Money
    * Boo!, a South African pop group
    * Boo!, an English children's edutainment show made with CGI techniques
    * Boo!, a 2005 low budget horror film.
    * Boo (Dragon Ball) (also known as "Buu"), a character in the manga Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z and the anime Dragon Ball Z
    * Boo, a type of ghost that appears in some of Nintendo's Mario video games
    * Boo programming language, an object-oriented, statically typed programming language for the Common Language Infrastructure
    * boo.com, an infamous dot-com clothing company which turned into a high profile failure
    * Boötes, standard astronomical abbreviation
    * boyfriend/girlfriend, a slang term, usually considered to be Ebonics
    * Pre-tween son or daughter, a nickname perhaps derived from a character in the film Monsters, Inc.
    * Marijuana, slang term
    * The pet hamster of Minsc in the Baldur's Gate role-playing computer game series.
    * Boo is the title of a short film produced in 1932 by Universal Studios that parodies its monster films of the time.
    * Boo is a minor character in the webcomic series Megatokyo and acts as a conscience to Largo - one of the main characters.