Author Topic: 2pac basically being dissed at a Sohh.com board  (Read 565 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: 2pac basically being dissed at a Sohh.com boar
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2002, 03:36:00 PM »
are u talkin to me, anyways ,  sure he was good cause he wouldn't survive that long , pac was really luv since he came in death row, then he die and suge publicity and all, and pac new lp made a big impact in people mind and heart , before that who was callin pac the goat - NO ONE

i know english is your second language but that made no sense,  tha only thing i understood was no considered pac tha goat b4 his death.  

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2002, 03:45:16 PM »

i know english is your second language but that made no sense,  tha only thing i understood was no considered pac tha goat b4 his death.  

sorry
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2002, 03:50:34 PM »

sorry

its all gravy

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2002, 03:59:37 PM »

it ain't a diss it's true , no one giva a fuck about him before all eyes on me, and this album drop after his death naww

wtf are you talking about? Me Against Tha World went platnum...and i think his albums before that went like gold...so you still think nobody gave a fuck about him before he went to deathrow? i don't think so.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2002, 04:03:43 PM »

wtf are you talking about? Me Against Tha World went platnum...and i think his albums before that went like gold...so you still think nobody gave a fuck about him before he went to deathrow? i don't think so.

All his albums went platinum at least when they were released other than his debut.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2002, 04:04:00 PM »
::)

u answer u godawmself

me against the world = platinum , the rest ( after his death) multi platinum... do ya need mo
gives me dopeness"                                   

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2002, 04:05:10 PM »
::)

u answer u godawmself

me against the world = platinum , the rest ( after his death) multi platinum... do ya need mo

All Eyez On Me was 5 million before he died.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2002, 04:11:55 PM »
wasn't all eyes on me  was release after he die
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2002, 04:14:39 PM »
no. (February 13, 1996 ) , but it ain'T proving s.... cause it's a double lp, mean only 2.5 millions people bought it, but it still multi platinum, true
gives me dopeness"                                   

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2002, 04:17:33 PM »
me against the world is 2x platnium right around tha time he went to death row an it hasnt been updated since early 96

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2002, 06:29:08 PM »
they are saying that when 2pac was alive no one considered him as the GOAT. and after he died...now fans are saying that he was the GOAT. thats kinda messed up IMO

unfortunately alot of times greatness isnt recognized untill that person passes
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2002, 08:24:03 PM »
If I'm not mistakin didn't All Eyes On Me go platinum before Pac died? Don't forget that it was a Double LP which costed around 20 bucks a copy making it even harder to go Platinum. my point is people liked him enuff to make his double LP go platinum before he died...

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2002, 09:13:49 PM »
If I'm not mistakin didn't All Eyes On Me go platinum before Pac died? Don't forget that it was a Double LP which costed around 20 bucks a copy making it even harder to go Platinum. my point is people liked him enuff to make his double LP go platinum before he died...

"Quatruple, quatrople platinum" - 2Pac from "2 Live N Die In L.A."

In two months he was certified 5 million [2.5 million] copies sold for All Eyez On Me.

Me Against The World sold 2 million before 1996.

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2002, 10:01:53 PM »

yup... people don't even seem to know the facts.

2pac was killed a couple weeks before the makavelli album dropped *not* all eyez on me.

i'm not a big pac fan, but i respect the influence he has today. people seem to 'ride' to heavily for pac.. and one false piece of information gets repeated the world over. there are 2 types of pac fans, ones that ride on anything bad said against him (dick riders) and the ones that realise pac's power and attraction was through his duplicity and volatility.
you gotta remember that the imagine of pac portrayed on tv etc (to the eyes of the public not to rap fans) was of a loud mouthed, violent man who was alway in trouble, this finally got him killed. sadly - thats his legacy. this is also extends to the biggie connection and pac is blamed for causing the environment that lead to biggies death.

2pac is a goat, but not the goat. biggie is up there, nas should be too..  IMO jay-z can suck deez - but i know he has a fanbase so he'll get up there too.

i'll say this, dre is my 'goat', but i respect the rest (apart from jay-z)

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2002, 11:37:11 PM »
I admit I didn't think he was the G.O.A.T with his first couple of albums, I picked up on him when he dropped "Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z" and although I loved his material I didn't really consider him to be as dope as I do now. BUT as soon as he dropped "Me Against The World" & followed that up with "All Eyez On Me" & "Makaveli" I KNEW that he was something special, something I never felt about hip-hop I started to feel, the emotion & everything that came with 'Pac's music hit me like a ton of bricks. I'd never felt that much love for an MC's material as I did for 'Pac's until those albums, sure I loved hip-hop but not as much as I do now & that was all due to 'Pac's music. The only reason more people are starting to say it now is because it really did take his death for alot of people to really start appreciating him & his music, I mean he was never as big as he is now in the UK when he was alive & i'm sure that goes for alot of other places. You always get 'Pac fans saying that they can relate to his music, that it brings out the deepest emotions & that makes a true great, not someone who is just your average rapper/MC, someone who makes you sit up & listen & that is exactly what 'Pac's music does & thats the same answer you'll get from most real 'Pac fans & thats why I personally give him the status of the G.O.A.T.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.