Author Topic: Game's Next Street Single Track "One Blood"  (Read 904 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game's Next Street Single Track "One Blood"
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:42:32 AM »
Game's Next Street Single Track "One Blood"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being that Czar Entertainment is home to the Game, one would have thought complications could arise when the company’s CEO, Jimmy Rosemond, had to settle a lawsuit over the Original Fifty Cent DVD with Curtis ‘50 Cent’ Jackson.

However, both Rosemond and 50 made sure that didn’t happen.

“Every time we got on the phone we had to set our differences aside because when it came down to Game, it wasn’t about the lawsuit and when it came down to the lawsuit, it wasn’t about Game, so we had to put those things aside and deal with the issues at hand," Rosemond told Vibe.com. “That’s the making of true businessmen on his side and on my side, where we can have good dialect that isn’t screaming or yelling. That’s what it is about.”

In related news, Rosemond told Vibe.com that he’s happy about how hip hop music is moving back to mic skills instead of East coast, West coast issues. Rosemond also says the transition will be evident when Game’s second album drops.

“I think what you’re going to see is how lyrical this guy is for a West coast rapper,” says Rosemond about Game. “He’s about to change the game of how West coast rap is perceived. Now we’re moving into a realm where it’s not even about West coast or East coast…it’s going to be about who’s nice.

“I’m so happy to be a part of a turn in hip hop history, where we’re getting back to who’s the nicest.”

He later revealed that the Game has a street record entitled, "One Blood", that fans should look out for soon.

“I don’t know how much radio play it’s going to get, but it’s a hell of a street record,” says Rosemond about "One Blood". “People are going to really have to step aside and let this kid shine the way he deserves to shine.”

Although Rosemond says Game’s desired album release date of June 6 - or 6-6-06 - doesn’t look realistic because of outstanding deadlines still remaining, it’s still Czar’s target date to reach.Rosemond’s, Czar Entertainment is also

http://www.vibe.com/news/news_headlines/2006/03/jimmy_rosemond_talks_czar_and_games_album/ 

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Re: Game's Next Street Single Track "One Blood"
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 09:48:07 AM »
props... interesting.. ;D

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 09:51:24 AM »
Interesting...I'm looking forward to hear it.
I doubt  - as many others - his album will drop June 6th though. It would be cool, but it's not likely in my opinion; especially not after Game said a few weeks ago that he was in the studio with Dre at that moment, which is very recent.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 10:00:11 AM »
I doubt  - as many others - his album will drop June 6th though. It would be cool, but it's not likely in my opinion; especially not after Game said a few weeks ago that he was in the studio with Dre at that moment, which is very recent.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 10:25:51 AM »
I hope it does drop on 6-6-6 would be nice but whatever tha release date Game'z gonna make a killin' no doubt!

Can't wait 2 hear that One Blood song...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »
Game said that he finished working with Dre and that the only person he hasn't worked with is Kanye West. Either way I highly doubt his album will come out 6/6/06. Really looking forward to the track.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 10:45:09 AM »
Yup, my bad...it was Kanye. Either way, the fact that he still has to go into the studio with a producer at this moment, doesn't look good for his release date I think.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 12:46:14 PM »
I would hope that since he sold major records on his first album, he should put more WestCoast acts on this one ( i.e. Fredwreck, Battlecat, Ya Boy, Eastwood, etc. )

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 01:37:40 PM »
“I think what you’re going to see is how lyrical this guy is for a West coast rapper”

lol he just dissed all westcoast rappers
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 01:39:23 PM by Mr. Humonculous »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 01:51:17 PM »
^ that kinda what i was tihnking. lol

rik

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 01:53:53 PM »
Me too I was like wtf for a West Coast Rapper. He could have just said prople would be surprised how lyrical he was.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 03:30:43 PM »
Me too I was like wtf for a West Coast Rapper. He could have just said prople would be surprised how lyrical he was.

yeah i hate that shiet. just like everybody was sayin "Game sounds like an East Coast rapper". like a Cali artist cant spit punchlines or somethin

whats so special about this whole 666 day? since when is everyone evil? Cube should put his album out sooner
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

suckaa free

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 06:57:51 PM »
^ damn bro, you got too much time on your hands :loco:   beeytach

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »
^ damn bro, you got too much time on your hands :loco:   beeytach
What are you talking about? Wikipedia is my source for anything and everything. Just typed in "666" and got some links.