Author Topic: Photos from the immigration protest......  (Read 1231 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Photos from the immigration protest......
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 01:37:45 AM »

I'm AFGHAN... I was born here, I'm an American citizen, but I still hold no allegiance to this fuckin country.

Like I've said so many times before... I'm just here to earn my degree (free education for me... your tax dollars are paying for it)... so I can go to MY country, help out there, and live like a king while I'm at it.

For all I care those Mexicans can piss on that fuckin flag, wipe their asses with it, whatever... I don't give a shit. That flag holds no meaning to me. Land of the free, home of the brave... my ass... "how's a man brave if he's another man's slave."

Anything else?

LOL.  I think we both know that hell will freeze over before anyone voluntarily  chooses to live in Afghanistan. You're full of shit, man.....who would move to that shithole?

Actually a lot of people I know have already gone back, and many more are planning on going back in the next few years... as usual, you don't know shit and you need to stop talking out of your dick drowning ass.

Don't be mad Polack... everything will be okay... the immigrants are not going to hurt you... you're safe.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 01:44:45 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

dexter

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 11:05:41 AM »
Bigots!  ???

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 12:11:30 PM »
Ey Jamal, u got that nice villa on the mountains over looking Kabul all planned in your head eh?

8)

4 Houses, 6 Digit Salaries, 3 wives, 30 Acres of Chronic Plants, 20 armed bodyguards

cant wait to go home lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

SGV

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 12:15:58 PM »

That is true. I think most Americans try to forget that fact.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 12:18:24 PM »

That is true. I think most Americans try to forget that fact.
All is fair and love in war.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 12:28:42 PM »
Not that it matters anymore, but General Santana sold the land to the U.S so that his life can be saved.  The Mexican Government before he was capture took away all the rights General Santana, it was ignored. 

SGV

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 12:34:41 PM »

So why are people up in arms cuz some people are waiving a Mexican Flag? Were the Americans not waiving their flag when they came stopping into the South West before it was theirs?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 12:36:59 PM »

So why are people up in arms cuz some people are waiving a Mexican Flag? Were the Americans not waiving their flag when they came stopping into the South West before it was theirs?
You kind of answered your own question.

SGV

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 12:43:40 PM »

I'd rather hear it from you.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006, 12:47:38 PM »

I'd rather hear it from you.
Okay whatever. Why are people in arms? Because this is not their country. When the USA did it they were actually planing on taking the land away from mexico (just like spaniards did to the indeginous people). So people don't like the idea of people waving Mexican flags in this country (keep in mind I'm not one of those people).

SGV

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2006, 12:51:51 PM »

Okay whatever. Why are people in arms? Because this is not their country. When the USA did it they were actually planing on taking the land away from mexico (just like spaniards did to the indeginous people). So people don't like the idea of people waving Mexican flags in this country (keep in mind I'm not one of those people).

It's not their country? Well it is. A lot of people waiving those flags ARE American citizens. But they're of Mexican Descent. AND they're not trying to take the land away... all they're doing is waiving a fuckin' flag. People need to face the fact that this land, whether or not it "belongs" to the U.S. was stolen from Mexicans. Mexicans, just as Native Americans, have EVERY right to rep their homeland here, since it was taken away from them by "us."

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2006, 01:03:45 PM »

It's not their country? Well it is. A lot of people waiving those flags ARE American citizens. But they're of Mexican Descent. AND they're not trying to take the land away... all they're doing is waiving a fuckin' flag. People need to face the fact that this land, whether or not it "belongs" to the U.S. was stolen from Mexicans. Mexicans, just as Native Americans, have EVERY right to rep their homeland here, since it was taken away from them by "us."
I never said they were trying to take back the land that wasn't even originally theirs. And I have no problem with them reping their homeland (check out the flag in my sig). People are just saying it's a little stupid when you are protesting about people staying/coming in the USA.

SGV

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2006, 01:11:02 PM »
Do people not see the point of them waiving their flags? They're stating that this IS Mexico. The Americans are the "illegals" as they crossed the Mexican border to invade the South West.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2006, 01:17:49 PM »
Do people not see the point of them waiving their flags? They're stating that this IS Mexico. The Americans are the "illegals" as they crossed the Mexican border to invade the South West.

General Santana sold the land to the U.S

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2006, 01:19:13 PM »
He had no rights to sell the land anymore though. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 01:21:25 PM »
He had no rights to sell the land anymore though. 
Shit, if I was Mexico then, I would of launched an all out assualt on the USA. >:(

SGV

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 01:23:26 PM »

You should know the whole story before you start trying to argue something.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2006, 01:24:16 PM »
lol.  I believe they were about to but the Conservatives and Liberals were basically in a political war with each other. 

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2006, 01:27:04 PM »
^^^
yeah that nigga was found in a hole with shitstains on his face, he's the poster boy for us-afgan transplants.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2006, 01:27:51 PM »

You should know the whole story before you start trying to argue something.
I did know the whole story 2 years ago in high school. The shit is slipping from my mind.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 01:30:11 PM by Dat Nigga Ted aka The 10th Nazgūl »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2006, 01:29:33 PM »
^^^
yeah that nigga was found in a hole with shitstains on his face, he's the poster boy for us-afgan transplants.
HAHA. Internet insults. So painful. ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2006, 03:21:29 PM »
My family has been in California since it was MEXICO... and we have never left. It's our home, and we got a Mexican flag up in our place, so how are gonna tell me it ain't my land, my country.

Here's a funny ass story...

This white guy comes up to our apartment, and knocks on the door, my dad answers. He is asking people to sign the recall paper so Grey Davis could get kicked out and Arnold eventually won. Anyways, he is talking to my dad, and my dad is like... NO!!! I voted for Davis, and I don't want to kick him out 3 months into his second term, I want to give him a chance. So the guy is going on and on, and my dad is like, get out of here you Nazi/Communist bastard.... I was like... OH MY GOD. My dad was like, I fought for my country, I was a Marine. Then dude ran away yelling, YOU GONNA LOSE YOUR COUNTRY. I laughed my ass off, I was like Dad, how many more times are we going to lose our country. It's true, as many times as we try, it's not our country anymore. We live there to be run by white people. That's why we react in anger, we feel like we are silenced by white people. The difference now, WE ARE THE MAJORITY, the brothers from Mexico, from Central and South America are coming in, they are helping us take our land back, they are the back up we need. I predicted it back when I was 11, California will be it's own country, with a Latin majority. We want our country back. Damn, I need to move back home... lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2006, 03:35:53 PM »

This white guy comes up to our apartment, and knocks on the door, my dad answers. He is asking people to sign the recall paper so Grey Davis could get kicked out and Arnold eventually won. Anyways, he is talking to my dad, and my dad is like... NO!!! I voted for Davis, and I don't want to kick him out 3 months into his second term, I want to give him a chance. So the guy is going on and on, and my dad is like, get out of here you Nazi/Communist bastard.... I was like... OH MY GOD. My dad was like, I fought for my country, I was a Marine. Then dude ran away yelling, YOU GONNA LOSE YOUR COUNTRY. I laughed my ass off, I was like Dad, how many more times are we going to lose our country. It's true, as many times as we try, it's not our country anymore. We live there to be run by white people. That's why we react in anger, we feel like we are silenced by white people. The difference now, WE ARE THE MAJORITY, the brothers from Mexico, from Central and South America are coming in, they are helping us take our land back, they are the back up we need. I predicted it back when I was 11, California will be it's own country, with a Latin majority. We want our country back. Damn, I need to move back home... lol

Then what are you going to do when California becomes as shitty as Mexico?

Seriously, do Mexicans really need more land? They aren't exactly exceling with the country they already have. Yet they flee their country and come to ours, and show complete disrespect and arrogance like in those pictures above. That is like me moving to Japan (univited) and going around and waving the American flag in front of everybody there. Or then taking the Japanese flag and flying it upside down......only to beg them to let me live there. What kind of racist asshole would I have to be to do something like that?

Lastly, Mexicans need to get over it. California, Texas, etc......that is part of the United States. Deal with it. The whole "take back our land" bullshit is nothing but pure racism on the part of Mexicans. America is a country where people of all races and ethnic backgrounds come to live as one. It doesn't belong to any group so get over yourselves. M Dogg you have now proven yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this message board. Congratulations.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 03:47:46 PM by Real American »

E. J. Rizo

• The "Mac" Daddy
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2006, 03:47:45 PM »

Then what are you going to do when California becomes as shitty as Mexico?

Seriously, do Mexicans really need more land? They aren't exactly exceling with the country they already have. Yet they flee their country and come to ours, and show complete disrespect and arrogance like in those pictures above. That is like me moving to Japan (univited) and going around and waving the American flag in front of everybody there. Or then taking the Japanese flag and flying it upside down......only to beg them to let me live there. What kind of racist asshole would I have to be to do something like that?

Lastly, Mexicans need to get over it. California, Texas, etc......that is part of the United States. Deal with it. Seriously, the whole "take back our land" bullshit is nothing but pure racism on the part of Mexicans. America is a country where people of all races and ethnic backgrounds come to live as one. It doesn't belong to any group so get over yourselves. M Dogg you have no proven yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this message board. Congratulations.
eat the best tacos and menudo you will ever have in your life :-)

SGV

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2006, 03:59:30 PM »
There's so many amazing places in Mexico. Of course there's a lot of poverty there, but that's expected. To call it shitty is laughable. You've obviously never left North Dakota or wherever you're from.