Author Topic: Photos from the immigration protest......  (Read 1660 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Photos from the immigration protest......
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 07:27:19 PM »
This is nothing new. But I will say it's kinda cool to see it continue. Basically, anytime the Latino community gets pissed off, and they feel attacked, they react like this. Since the 60's with Caser Chavez leading protesters against the unfair farm pratices, to the 90's with the protesting of 187. It's a tradition that I am glad, because they are right, whites stole this land from brown people. In the worlds of Proper Dos... MEXICAN POWER

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 07:40:09 PM »
i love this, much respect to the chicanos holdin it down, this is classic

You claim to be a patriotic American, right? And you enjoy the desecration of the American flag?

I'm AFGHAN... I was born here, I'm an American citizen, but I still hold no allegiance to this fuckin country.

Like I've said so many times before... I'm just here to earn my degree (free education for me... your tax dollars are paying for it)... so I can go to MY country, help out there, and live like a king while I'm at it.

For all I care those Mexicans can piss on that fuckin flag, wipe their asses with it, whatever... I don't give a shit. That flag holds no meaning to me. Land of the free, home of the brave... my ass... "how's a man brave if he's another man's slave."

Anything else?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 08:44:10 PM »
But some of the stuff with the flag is going way too far and that doesn't help the cause. It only makes most Americans more angry.

CWalker, can we as white American born citizens really deny anything they are saying in those protest pictures?  What they are saying is true.  Don't allow the right wing media to scare you into thinking your very life would cease to exist if the white man was to lose his place at the head of the government.

Secondly, it was an immigrant to this country that changed my whole life.  I was lost and devoid of giudane until meeting an immigrant from Gambia, Africa.  As soon as I met him I knew he had a way of life that was better than our own, and I knew that if I just paid close attention to him, he would lead me in the right direction.  6 months later he brought me to the masjid and I took my declaration of faith to become a Muslim.  He is the most important person I've ever met in my life.

...Why do you think immigration is so bad?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dough_Nut

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 09:01:39 PM »
Can I go to Mexico illegally and do the same thing to their flag? Can I go to Mexico and force people to speak english?

Youre still in America.. If you dont like it.. Go back to your own coutry and handle shit there. Stop running from the country that you love so dearly. Stop fucking it up for everyone else.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:04:04 PM by Dough_Nut »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 09:05:18 PM »
Who the fuck is justifying this shit?  The people in Mexico can't even speak about the Government, what does that have to do with this situation?  And who the fuck is forcing people to speak spanish? 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »

I'm AFGHAN... I was born here, I'm an American citizen, but I still hold no allegiance to this fuckin country.

Like I've said so many times before... I'm just here to earn my degree (free education for me... your tax dollars are paying for it)... so I can go to MY country, help out there, and live like a king while I'm at it.

For all I care those Mexicans can piss on that fuckin flag, wipe their asses with it, whatever... I don't give a shit. That flag holds no meaning to me. Land of the free, home of the brave... my ass... "how's a man brave if he's another man's slave."

Anything else?

LOL.  I think we both know that hell will freeze over before anyone voluntarily  chooses to live in Afghanistan. You're full of shit, man.....who would move to that shithole?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:43:53 PM by Real American »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2006, 09:37:42 PM »
This is nothing new. But I will say it's kinda cool to see it continue. Basically, anytime the Latino community gets pissed off, and they feel attacked, they react like this. Since the 60's with Caser Chavez leading protesters against the unfair farm pratices, to the 90's with the protesting of 187. It's a tradition that I am glad, because they are right, whites stole this land from brown people. In the worlds of Proper Dos... MEXICAN POWER

You're racist. And for so called Americans to do that to the American flag is a disgrace.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:41:45 PM by Real American »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 09:48:40 PM »

You're racist. And for so called Americans to do that to the American flag is a disgrace.

he's racist???  how?  he's only speaking the truth am i right?  Yeah doing that to the American Flag is terrible but as far as i see you're basically the only racist dude in here.  All you speak about is how being white is great or how everyone else, who isn't white, are the racist ones.  Dude you need to get out more on the real.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 09:54:41 PM »

he's racist???  how?  he's only speaking the truth am i right?  Yeah doing that to the American Flag is terrible but as far as i see you're basically the only racist dude in here.  All you speak about is how being white is great or how everyone else, who isn't white, are the racist ones.  Dude you need to get out more on the real.

He basically wants people to shut up.  He doesn't want any sort of protesting from people that have differnt views.  In his perfect world, people would just blindly follow the President of the U.S.A and never question the government.  The only people that are not animals are white people and every other country other than the U.S is a shithole. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 10:03:26 PM »

LOL.  I think we both know that hell will freeze over before anyone voluntarily  chooses to live in Afghanistan. You're full of shit, man.....who would move to that shithole?

John Walker Lindh was a white American born citizen.  After becoming a Muslim in the 90's, he went to go travel and study, and he voluntarily chose to live in Afganistan.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 12:37:45 AM »

Anything else?

Actually a lot of people I know have already gone back, and many more are planning on going back in the next few years... as usual, you don't know shit and you need to stop talking out of your dick drowning ass.

Don't be mad Polack... everything will be okay... the immigrants are not going to hurt you... you're safe.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:44:45 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

dexter

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 10:05:41 AM »
Bigots!  ???

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 11:11:30 AM »
Ey Jamal, u got that nice villa on the mountains over looking Kabul all planned in your head eh?

8)

4 Houses, 6 Digit Salaries, 3 wives, 30 Acres of Chronic Plants, 20 armed bodyguards

cant wait to go home lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

SGV

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 11:15:58 AM »

That is true. I think most Americans try to forget that fact.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 11:18:24 AM »

That is true. I think most Americans try to forget that fact.
All is fair and love in war.