Author Topic: Photos from the immigration protest......  (Read 1659 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Photos from the immigration protest......
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 11:28:42 AM »
Not that it matters anymore, but General Santana sold the land to the U.S so that his life can be saved.  The Mexican Government before he was capture took away all the rights General Santana, it was ignored. 

SGV

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 11:34:41 AM »

All is fair and love in war.

So why are people up in arms cuz some people are waiving a Mexican Flag? Were the Americans not waiving their flag when they came stopping into the South West before it was theirs?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 11:36:59 AM »
All is fair and love in war.

So why are people up in arms cuz some people are waiving a Mexican Flag? Were the Americans not waiving their flag when they came stopping into the South West before it was theirs?
You kind of answered your own question.

SGV

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 11:43:40 AM »

I'd rather hear it from you.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006, 11:47:38 AM »

I'd rather hear it from you.
Okay whatever. Why are people in arms? Because this is not their country. When the USA did it they were actually planing on taking the land away from mexico (just like spaniards did to the indeginous people). So people don't like the idea of people waving Mexican flags in this country (keep in mind I'm not one of those people).

SGV

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2006, 11:51:51 AM »

Okay whatever. Why are people in arms? Because this is not their country. When the USA did it they were actually planing on taking the land away from mexico (just like spaniards did to the indeginous people). So people don't like the idea of people waving Mexican flags in this country (keep in mind I'm not one of those people).

It's not their country? Well it is. A lot of people waiving those flags ARE American citizens. But they're of Mexican Descent. AND they're not trying to take the land away... all they're doing is waiving a fuckin' flag. People need to face the fact that this land, whether or not it "belongs" to the U.S. was stolen from Mexicans. Mexicans, just as Native Americans, have EVERY right to rep their homeland here, since it was taken away from them by "us."

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2006, 12:03:45 PM »

It's not their country? Well it is. A lot of people waiving those flags ARE American citizens. But they're of Mexican Descent. AND they're not trying to take the land away... all they're doing is waiving a fuckin' flag. People need to face the fact that this land, whether or not it "belongs" to the U.S. was stolen from Mexicans. Mexicans, just as Native Americans, have EVERY right to rep their homeland here, since it was taken away from them by "us."
I never said they were trying to take back the land that wasn't even originally theirs. And I have no problem with them reping their homeland (check out the flag in my sig). People are just saying it's a little stupid when you are protesting about people staying/coming in the USA.

SGV

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2006, 12:11:02 PM »
Do people not see the point of them waiving their flags? They're stating that this IS Mexico. The Americans are the "illegals" as they crossed the Mexican border to invade the South West.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2006, 12:17:49 PM »
Do people not see the point of them waiving their flags? They're stating that this IS Mexico. The Americans are the "illegals" as they crossed the Mexican border to invade the South West.

General Santana sold the land to the U.S

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »
He had no rights to sell the land anymore though. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 12:21:25 PM »
He had no rights to sell the land anymore though. 
Shit, if I was Mexico then, I would of launched an all out assualt on the USA. >:(

SGV

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 12:23:26 PM »

You should know the whole story before you start trying to argue something.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2006, 12:24:16 PM »
lol.  I believe they were about to but the Conservatives and Liberals were basically in a political war with each other. 

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2006, 12:27:04 PM »
^^^
yeah that nigga was found in a hole with shitstains on his face, he's the poster boy for us-afgan transplants.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2006, 12:27:51 PM »

You should know the whole story before you start trying to argue something.
I did know the whole story 2 years ago in high school. The shit is slipping from my mind.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:30:11 PM by Dat Nigga Ted aka The 10th Nazgūl »