Author Topic: Photos from the immigration protest......  (Read 1657 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Photos from the immigration protest......
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2006, 12:29:33 PM »
^^^
yeah that nigga was found in a hole with shitstains on his face, he's the poster boy for us-afgan transplants.
HAHA. Internet insults. So painful. ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2006, 02:21:29 PM »
My family has been in California since it was MEXICO... and we have never left. It's our home, and we got a Mexican flag up in our place, so how are gonna tell me it ain't my land, my country.

Here's a funny ass story...

This white guy comes up to our apartment, and knocks on the door, my dad answers. He is asking people to sign the recall paper so Grey Davis could get kicked out and Arnold eventually won. Anyways, he is talking to my dad, and my dad is like... NO!!! I voted for Davis, and I don't want to kick him out 3 months into his second term, I want to give him a chance. So the guy is going on and on, and my dad is like, get out of here you Nazi/Communist bastard.... I was like... OH MY GOD. My dad was like, I fought for my country, I was a Marine. Then dude ran away yelling, YOU GONNA LOSE YOUR COUNTRY. I laughed my ass off, I was like Dad, how many more times are we going to lose our country. It's true, as many times as we try, it's not our country anymore. We live there to be run by white people. That's why we react in anger, we feel like we are silenced by white people. The difference now, WE ARE THE MAJORITY, the brothers from Mexico, from Central and South America are coming in, they are helping us take our land back, they are the back up we need. I predicted it back when I was 11, California will be it's own country, with a Latin majority. We want our country back. Damn, I need to move back home... lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »

This white guy comes up to our apartment, and knocks on the door, my dad answers. He is asking people to sign the recall paper so Grey Davis could get kicked out and Arnold eventually won. Anyways, he is talking to my dad, and my dad is like... NO!!! I voted for Davis, and I don't want to kick him out 3 months into his second term, I want to give him a chance. So the guy is going on and on, and my dad is like, get out of here you Nazi/Communist bastard.... I was like... OH MY GOD. My dad was like, I fought for my country, I was a Marine. Then dude ran away yelling, YOU GONNA LOSE YOUR COUNTRY. I laughed my ass off, I was like Dad, how many more times are we going to lose our country. It's true, as many times as we try, it's not our country anymore. We live there to be run by white people. That's why we react in anger, we feel like we are silenced by white people. The difference now, WE ARE THE MAJORITY, the brothers from Mexico, from Central and South America are coming in, they are helping us take our land back, they are the back up we need. I predicted it back when I was 11, California will be it's own country, with a Latin majority. We want our country back. Damn, I need to move back home... lol

Then what are you going to do when California becomes as shitty as Mexico?

Seriously, do Mexicans really need more land? They aren't exactly exceling with the country they already have. Yet they flee their country and come to ours, and show complete disrespect and arrogance like in those pictures above. That is like me moving to Japan (univited) and going around and waving the American flag in front of everybody there. Or then taking the Japanese flag and flying it upside down......only to beg them to let me live there. What kind of racist asshole would I have to be to do something like that?

Lastly, Mexicans need to get over it. California, Texas, etc......that is part of the United States. Deal with it. The whole "take back our land" bullshit is nothing but pure racism on the part of Mexicans. America is a country where people of all races and ethnic backgrounds come to live as one. It doesn't belong to any group so get over yourselves. M Dogg you have now proven yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this message board. Congratulations.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 02:47:46 PM by Real American »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2006, 02:47:45 PM »

Seriously, do Mexicans really need more land? They aren't exactly exceling with the country they already have. Yet they flee their country and come to ours, and show complete disrespect and arrogance like in those pictures above. That is like me moving to Japan (univited) and going around and waving the American flag in front of everybody there. Or then taking the Japanese flag and flying it upside down......only to beg them to let me live there. What kind of racist asshole would I have to be to do something like that?

Lastly, Mexicans need to get over it. California, Texas, etc......that is part of the United States. Deal with it. Seriously, the whole "take back our land" bullshit is nothing but pure racism on the part of Mexicans. America is a country where people of all races and ethnic backgrounds come to live as one. It doesn't belong to any group so get over yourselves. M Dogg you have no proven yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this message board. Congratulations.
eat the best tacos and menudo you will ever have in your life :-)

SGV

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2006, 02:59:30 PM »
There's so many amazing places in Mexico. Of course there's a lot of poverty there, but that's expected. To call it shitty is laughable. You've obviously never left North Dakota or wherever you're from.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2006, 03:02:36 PM »

Lastly, Mexicans need to get over it. California, Texas, etc......that is part of the United States. Deal with it. The whole "take back our land" bullshit is nothing but pure racism on the part of Mexicans. America is a country where people of all races and ethnic backgrounds come to live as one. It doesn't belong to any group so get over yourselves. M Dogg you have now proven yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this message board. Congratulations.

No, it's like if Canada takes over here, and then after years of getting shitted on, and taken advantage of, you decide your sick of it and fight back. We are tired of taking shit. My dad fought so we can been seen as equals, Illegals are fighting in Iraq right now, and people like you sit your fat ass on a computar, and talk shit because illegals are fighting a war you are too coward to fight your damn self. You are a selfish bigot. Me, I can careless what you think. I've done my thing, when no one thought I'd get into college, I not only got in, I graduated the muthaphukka and walked across stage with my Nike Cortezes, and a Virgin Mary piece. I got my degree, and stayed real to who I am, and what my grandpa and father fought for, and I stayed real to my great great great grandfathers who died defending our land from greedy white people who were backed up by cowards ass white people like you. Now you send us to fight your wars. Coward.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2006, 03:02:58 PM »
There's so many amazing places in Mexico. Of course there's a lot of poverty there, but that's expected. To call it shitty is laughable. You've obviously never left North Dakota or wherever you're from.

I am from Ohio. And  there are nice places in Mexico, but there is obviously alot of poverty if tens of millions of Mexicans are trying to leave the country to come to the US.

By the way, I wasn't criticizing all Mexicans, just the racist ones like M Dogg and the ones flying the American flag upside down.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2006, 03:06:24 PM »

No, it's like if Canada takes over here, and then after years of getting shitted on, and taken advantage of, you decide your sick of it and fight back. We are tired of taking shit. My dad fought so we can been seen as equals, Illegals are fighting in Iraq right now, and people like you sit your fat ass on a computar, and talk shit because illegals are fighting a war you are too coward to fight your damn self. You are a selfish bigot. Me, I can careless what you think. I've done my thing, when no one thought I'd get into college, I not only got in, I graduated the muthaphukka and walked across stage with my Nike Cortezes, and a Virgin Mary piece. I got my degree, and stayed real to who I am, and what my grandpa and father fought for, and I stayed real to my great great great grandfathers who died defending our land from greedy white people who were backed up by cowards ass white people like you. Now you send us to fight your wars. Coward.

M Dog........will you ever address the actual points in my posts, or are you going to keep replying with nonsense like what is above?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 03:08:53 PM by Real American »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2006, 03:08:52 PM »
I used to argue your points, but you'd go off on some shit. I proved I was a way better debater than you, so now I just like calling you coward 'cause you would fight a war you believe in, and let illegals do it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
Since the U.S loves to try and "fix" things overseas, a good way to prevent immigration is to try and work with Mexico to solve the problems that country has.  Conservatism isn't working in Mexico and that would be a more effective way to stop immigration than kicking people out who has lived here for most of their lives and never even visited their native country. 

On California...

The state is powerful enough to survive on it's own without the need of the U.S help.  It doesn't need to be "run" by Mexicans, but it can definately survive without the help of the U.S and it will not turn into a "shitty" place. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2006, 03:10:50 PM »
I used to argue your points, but you'd go off on some shit. I proved I was a way better debater than you, so now I just like calling you coward 'cause you would fight a war you believe in, and let illegals do it.

Seriously, you used to come with intelligence but now you are making yourself look really dumb. Is it because you know that I am right?

You need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have so much racism in your heart. America is for all people...not just brown ones.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2006, 03:21:33 PM »

Seriously, you used to come with intelligence but now you are making yourself look really dumb. Is it because you know that I am right?

You need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have so much racism in your heart. America is for all people...not just brown ones.

actually, i am just typing from a brown point of view the same way you do a white point of view. I can careless about what color skin, I have no problems with white people, I just think that people like you shouldn't be shitting on others, and acting like they are not welcomed. Come on, illegals are in the war, they contribute to society, but you wouldn't listen to that, so I don't listen to you. Instead, I call you a coward, 'cause that's true. You are not a Real American, Hulk Hogan, he slammed a giant Frenchman, defeated a Rowdy Scot and won the title from an Iran wrestler, that's a Real American. Rocky Bolboa beat a killer Russian who killed his best friend, that's a Real American. You, you are a coward. I would debate Trauma, but you, you are a clown.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2006, 03:24:34 PM »
Come on, illegals are in the war,
How so? When I inquired about joinnig the military I wasn't qualified because of my status in this counrty.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2006, 04:03:31 PM »

Lastly, Mexicans need to get over it. California, Texas, etc......that is part of the United States. Deal with it. The whole "take back our land" bullshit is nothing but pure racism on the part of Mexicans. America is a country where people of all races and ethnic backgrounds come to live as one. It doesn't belong to any group so get over yourselves. M Dogg you have now proven yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this message board. Congratulations.

I don't think its possible to do that  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2006, 04:04:12 PM »
^ LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll