Author Topic: The Taliban  (Read 912 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

The Taliban
« on: March 29, 2006, 05:00:40 PM »
Were they sunni muslim or shi'a muslim???

i need to know for a school paper, thanks in advance

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Taliban
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 05:08:52 PM »
sunni
United Arab States

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 05:09:47 PM »
thanks alot i really appreciate it

coola

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 05:26:04 PM »
your paper cant be that good if thats all you needed to know  ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 05:46:08 PM »
Were they sunni muslim or shi'a muslim???

i need to know for a school paper, thanks in advance

So what's your paper about? Can I read it.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 05:49:16 PM »
Just out of curiosity why did you delete your initial post Infinite? It was good.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 06:44:31 PM »
You are doing research and you need to ask dubcc which muslim group they were?! You must do some terrible research. Here's a little help.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban_Movement

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 07:05:13 PM »
Just out of curiosity why did you delete your initial post Infinite? It was good.

Because I don't like to talk about the differences between Muslims.  To me, a Muslim is a Muslim. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 07:06:17 PM »

Because I don't like to talk about the differences between Muslims.  To me, a Muslim is a Muslim. 
In denial about something? (just asking)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 07:09:26 PM »

Alright, I understand.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 09:47:17 PM »

Or you don't want to talk about the division between Muslims beacuse you don't want to admit Islam isn't perfect. Just like any other religon.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 10:12:48 PM »

Or you don't want to talk about the division between Muslims beacuse you don't want to admit Islam isn't perfect. Just like any other religon.

That's the wrong assumption.  Islam is perfect.  In the Qu'ran, Allah tells us he has perfected our religion.  The Qu'ran is our highest book of authority.  It is because of the Qu'ran that I am a Muslim. 

The divisions amongst Muslims are not as a result of the Qu'ran, but rather the differences have developed over issues such as; who should have taken leadership after the Prophet Muhammad, and over sayings and actions of the Prophet Muhammad and his companions.  The Prophet Muhammad and his companions were just men like you and I.  They made mistakes just like you and I make mistakes. 

What made Muhammad a Prophet and Messenger was the inspiration he recieved from Allah; and it is contained in the Noble Qu'ran.  Muhammad's own thoughts and ideas are not in the Qu'ran, those are recorded in what is called Hadith and Sunnah.  Muslims differ over Hadith and Sunnah.  But Muslims do not dispute over the Qu'ran.  The Qu'ran is free from any contradiction, it is a confirmation of past revelations, it's an analysis on all things, and it is a giudance and mercy to those who believe.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 10:16:23 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 11:47:43 PM »
mistake me if im wrong, but when i was in school and in one of the few Religious Education lessons we were told:

if you mention mohammed, you have to say "Peace Be Upon Him"

and if we mentioned him in an essay we had to write "PBUH" or some shit like that?

is that still the done thing?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 02:34:03 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yep
United Arab States

regimemob510

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 02:47:58 AM »
SUNNI, OR WAHABBI