Author Topic: Kanye West ft.Twista & Keyshia Cole - Impossible (MI3 Theme) >> Slow Jamz  (Read 1070 times)

davida.b.

I think I'm the only person here who agrees with Jome.

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
that's a ridicolous statement

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i never knew Slow Jamz was that big? Although this song sucks even more

mauzip

Dope ass song tnx homie..it has alot of potential

I agree, but I don't know why the MI3 theme has to sound like this :laugh:

DC Property

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
That track's not bad, it's def grown on me.

this isn't the mi3 theme song though, kanye's producing the classic theme and another track.  i'm sure that this will just be on the sountrack.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
sucks

Jakubs

I hate to say it, but how the hell is this gonna fit the mood for an action movie like M:I3? On top of the fact, that this has to be one of the worst beats I've heard from Kanye. Damn, this is a huge disappointment. Co-sign to whoever said Limp Bizkit got it right.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
i hate anything that has to do with keyshia cole. she's hot but her songs make me wanna :puke:

my ears bleed everytime "loooooove" is on the radio

i actually curse my radio out wen the song is on. I FUCKIN HATE IT SO MUCH!! :rant:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Invincible

1st listen very dissapointin. Ruined by Keyshia Cole and the impossible singin in the background. Slow jamz is 100 times better than this. I expect better from Kanye and Twista when they on a track together.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Yeah...Slow Jams was a 10/10 track. This is 6, maybe 6.5 to me. It might blow up only because it's gonna get played a lot, but it's not that dope at all