Author Topic: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)  (Read 2327 times)

J Bananas

TOT America critics. (foriegners only)
« on: March 30, 2006, 01:01:27 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction. that gets me thinking, who here on TOT really wants to be American despite their talking shit. is it tech? infinite? virtuoso? its obvious their blind hatred and butchering of american slang means they wanted to be a part of our nation bad, but were never awarded that opportunity. so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down. if you admit that now, i will no longer make fun of you for the sad existence you invariably expose to us all with your bullshit.  lets make peace. - jbananas

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »
Infinite IS American.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 01:09:14 PM »
snap i though canadian. well, he doesnt have to apologize then.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 01:26:57 PM »
your society is far from great, buddy

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »
 think that Tech is probably the best example. I think he is a very confused  because he is obsessed with all things pertaining to American culture. Yet at the same time he has alot of anger directed towards it as well. I think the anger comes from perhaps embarassment that he had to adandon his homeland and move to the  west for a better life. So he redirects alot of his anger at the West towards America.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 03:02:10 PM »
I don't see how a country's pop culture and it's foreign policy coincide. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 03:10:13 PM »
think that Tech is probably the best example. I think he is a very confused  because he is obsessed with all things pertaining to American culture. Yet at the same time he has alot of anger directed towards it as well. I think the anger comes from perhaps embarassment that he had to adandon his homeland and move to the  west for a better life. So he redirects alot of his anger at the West towards America.

Please adapt to our culture and learn the language, you fucking Polack.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 03:58:53 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction. that gets me thinking, who here on TOT really wants to be American despite their talking shit. is it tech? infinite? virtuoso? its obvious their blind hatred and butchering of american slang means they wanted to be a part of our nation bad, but were never awarded that opportunity. so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down. if you admit that now, i will no longer make fun of you for the sad existence you invariably expose to us all with your bullshit.  lets make peace. - jbananas

u unhappy scrappy?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 03:59:51 PM »

:D @ Dr Phil over here givin me a diagnosis
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 05:30:49 PM »
it seems like ur the one on our nuts dawg.... every other thread I see you post about middle easterns... hop off our dick stop thinking about us man. You have no idea about our culture, you don't know shit, you think you do with your gay little assumptions, but you don't. So get some knowledge, and stop talking out of your aids-ridden ass.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 08:05:15 PM »

I don't know what your talking about.  I'm your average white American citizen, born and raised.  My granfathers fought in WW2, my family is Christian, so on and so forth.  I changed after I was 18, at age 18 I converted to Islam.  Infact, one of my influences was Malcolm X's story, and my other major influence was an immigrant from Gambia, Africa that I started working with after highschool.  Right away, I recognized that his character and way of life was better than our way of life here in America. 

Your probably too arrogant to realize you have alot to learn from the immigrants living in this country, and that if you did some travelling you may be able to get past your brief, narrow viewpoint of the world.  Seems you've been too quick to accept your short, insulated life on this Earth as eternal, absolute truth.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 08:07:20 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 08:14:03 PM »

I don't know what your talking about.  I'm your average white American citizen, born and raised.  My granfathers fought in WW2, my family is Christian, so on and so forth.  I changed after I was 18, at age 18 I converted to Islam.  Infact, one of my influences was Malcolm X's story, and my other major influence was an immigrant from Gambia, Africa that I started working with after highschool.  Right away, I recognized that his character and way of life was better than our way of life here in America. 

Your probably too arrogant to realize you have alot to learn from the immigrants living in this country, and that if you did some travelling you may be able to get past your brief, narrow viewpoint of the world.  Seems you've been too quick to accept your short, insulated life on this Earth as eternal, absolute truth.

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 08:40:45 PM »

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

Yes, Allah teaches us in the Qu'ran that a hypocrite is someone who says he believes but in his heart he has no faith, and he makes plots with the non-believers against the believers.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 10:46:56 PM »
idk about that whole malcolm X correlation bananas. he never wanted to be like white people, he actually despised blacks that would act like they were superior to other blacks becaus they acted "white". his father was killed by whites when he was 6 years old so i don't think he wanted to be "white" in any regards. he didn't listen to white music as you stated, he was always big on the lindy-hop which was a prodominantly black dance. his lingo was more urban and black, words like "cats", "daddy-o", etc. the hair might be the only thing u have somethin on, but a lot of blacks wore the "conk" (any1 got a picture of wat it looks like?) which could be tied into the white image, but he wore it becaus it was popular. he wasn't trying to assimilate into white culture at all. white's basically ruined his life from the time he was growing up so idk where you got that correlation from.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 03:33:44 AM »
The problem with the classic american on this board is the following: He supports everything his country does or stands for, and gets personally offended when someone criticizes some shit. It's ridiculous to me how people think Im a hypocrite for listening to US rap just because I don't agree with many things in US politics. I'm a critical person in general, always trying to see through BS. For example, I like The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion overall, way better game than any other shit that's out, but I still bash the FUCK out of the scale system included in it, because it simply really sucks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin