Author Topic: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)  (Read 2326 times)

AndrE16686

Re: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 04:54:33 AM »
I don't see how a country's pop culture and it's foreign policy coincide. 

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 08:10:49 AM »
snap i though canadian. well, he doesnt have to apologize then.
bitch
United Arab States

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 11:16:38 AM »

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

Yes, Allah teaches us in the Qu'ran that a hypocrite is someone who says he believes but in his heart he has no faith, and he makes plots with the non-believers against the believers.

did you know what a hypocrit was before you were a muslim, if so what was your definition then?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 06:35:10 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction. that gets me thinking, who here on TOT really wants to be American despite their talking shit. is it tech? infinite? virtuoso? its obvious their blind hatred and butchering of american slang means they wanted to be a part of our nation bad, but were never awarded that opportunity. so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down. if you admit that now, i will no longer make fun of you for the sad existence you invariably expose to us all with your bullshit.  lets make peace. - jbananas

I don't know what your talking about.  I'm your average white American citizen, born and raised.  My granfathers fought in WW2, my family is Christian, so on and so forth.  I changed after I was 18, at age 18 I converted to Islam.  Infact, one of my influences was Malcolm X's story, and my other major influence was an immigrant from Gambia, Africa that I started working with after highschool.  Right away, I recognized that his character and way of life was better than our way of life here in America. 

Your probably too arrogant to realize you have alot to learn from the immigrants living in this country, and that if you did some travelling you may be able to get past your brief, narrow viewpoint of the world.  Seems you've been too quick to accept your short, insulated life on this Earth as eternal, absolute truth.

real talk, props

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 07:46:08 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction. that gets me thinking, who here on TOT really wants to be American despite their talking shit. is it tech? infinite? virtuoso? its obvious their blind hatred and butchering of american slang means they wanted to be a part of our nation bad, but were never awarded that opportunity. so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down. if you admit that now, i will no longer make fun of you for the sad existence you invariably expose to us all with your bullshit.  lets make peace. - jbananas

I don't know what your talking about.  I'm your average white American citizen, born and raised.  My granfathers fought in WW2, my family is Christian, so on and so forth.  I changed after I was 18, at age 18 I converted to Islam.  Infact, one of my influences was Malcolm X's story, and my other major influence was an immigrant from Gambia, Africa that I started working with after highschool.  Right away, I recognized that his character and way of life was better than our way of life here in America. 

Your probably too arrogant to realize you have alot to learn from the immigrants living in this country, and that if you did some travelling you may be able to get past your brief, narrow viewpoint of the world.  Seems you've been too quick to accept your short, insulated life on this Earth as eternal, absolute truth.

what motherfucker? i see myself and every other man as a god religion is what keeps you insulated. its obvious you have no idea what im talking about.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 08:57:58 PM by Cant Lose »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

Yes, Allah teaches us in the Qu'ran that a hypocrite is someone who says he believes but in his heart he has no faith, and he makes plots with the non-believers against the believers.

OK.  Well here, let me give you the definition from Dictionary.com:

Hypocrite:  one who puts on a mask and feigns himself to be what he is not; a dissembler in
religion.

And just so there's no confusion...

Dissembler:  To disguise or conceal one's real nature, motives, or feelings behind a false appearance.

It's one thing to contradict yourself every once in a while, but being blatantly hypocritical nearly every time you speak makes people not take you seriously.  At all.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 08:46:21 PM »
sooooo u gna take out the malcolm x correlation?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 09:21:03 PM »

did you know what a hypocrit was before you were a muslim, if so what was your definition then?

I knew well what a hypocrite was before I was a Muslim.  Infact, one of the major reasons that I became a Muslim was because I felt like they were some of the only people on the planet who weren't hypocrites.

I saw plenty of hypocrisy growing up.  The great white statesmen who we were taught in school to revere are revealed as the architects of systems of human exploitation and slavery.  White Christianity has been exposed as condoners and justifiers of all these evil deeds, from colonialism, to slavery, and even today George Bush's biggest support group is the war-mongering Christian right.  Schoolteachers and college professors have often been nothing more than a clique of brainwashers and whitewashers.  That such venerated figures as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned hundreds of black slaves, that all the Presidents up to Lincoln presided over a slave state, and that every President since Lincoln connived politically and cynically with the issues affecting the human rights and general wellfare of the American people.

These facts wiegh heavily on the minds of white youth who are willing to reflect.  For as long as we can remember all we've witnessed is a monumental bickering over the black man's place in American society, and the rights of people around the world to be left alone by outside powers.  All the while white Americans are pretentious enough to think that they are the standard bearers in the world for peace and civilization. 

Yes, you could say I was very familiar with hypocrisy amongst my own race, religion, and country before ever knowing Islam.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 09:27:28 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2006, 09:50:02 PM »

I knew well what a hypocrite was before I was a Muslim.  Infact, one of the major reasons that I became a Muslim was because I felt like they were some of the only people on the planet who weren't hypocrites.

I saw plenty of hypocrisy growing up.  The great white statesmen who we were taught in school to revere are revealed as the architects of systems of human exploitation and slavery.  White Christianity has been exposed as condoners and justifiers of all these evil deeds, from colonialism, to slavery, and even today George Bush's biggest support group is the war-mongering Christian right.  Schoolteachers and college professors have often  been nothing more than a clique of brainwashers and whitewashers.  That such venerated figures as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned hundreds of black slaves, that all the Presidents up to Lincoln presided over a slave state, and that every President since Lincoln connived politically and cynically with the issues affecting the human rights and general wellfare of the American people.

These facts wiegh heavily on the minds of white youth who are willing to reflect.  For as long as we can remember all we've witnessed is a monumental bickering over the black man's place in American society, and the rights of people around the world to be left alone by outside powers.  All the while white Americans are pretentious enough to think that they are the standard bearers in the world for peace and civilization. 

Yes, you could say I was very familiar with hypocrisy amongst my own race, religion, and country before ever knowing Islam.

Did you know that slavery is very common in the arabic world? in quatar they use little childrens they buy in pakistan or bangladesh to become racer on camels. that's just an exemple

Saying that christiannity is responsible for slavery is stupide, there have been slaves since babylone
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 09:52:41 PM by Bad Boy Killer »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2006, 10:25:21 PM »

These facts wiegh heavily on the minds of white youth who are willing to reflect.  For as long as we can remember all we've witnessed is a monumental bickering over the black man's place in American society, and the rights of people around the world to be left alone by outside powers. All the while white Americans are pretentious enough to think that they are the standard bearers in the world for peace and civilization. 

What is your reaction to MY definition of hypocrisy?  Do you see why I would say that about you?

Why do you make ignorant statements such as "White Americans think they are the standard bearers in the world for peace and civilization?  You yourself are a white american, correct?  Who are you trying to impress by making these generalizations?  Is this your way of gaining acceptance among other Muslims? I think your problem is actually self loathing.  It's almost like you really resent yourself - skin color, nationality, heritage.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2006, 10:33:20 PM »

Did you know that slavery is very common in the arabic world? in quatar they use little childrens they buy in pakistan or bangladesh to become racer on camels. that's just an exemple

Saying that christiannity is responsible for slavery is stupide, there have been slaves since babylone

We know Christianities view on slavery.  The Christian preachers were the first to legislate slavery using the story of Ham in the Bible as justification.  In America, if you were black you and your children would be slaves, and if you were white you were free.  Also slaves were not allowed any education.  This is not at all the case with slavery by Arabs.  Arabs had traditionally practiced slavery, but the Qu'ran began to change the Arabs views of slavery.

Now let's look at the Qu'ranic viewpoint on slavery...

[24:33] “Those who cannot afford to get married shall maintain morality until GOD provides for them from His grace.   Those among your servants who wish to be freed in order to marry, you shall grant them their wish, once you realize that they are honest. And give them from GOD's money that He has bestowed upon you. ………”

[9:60] Charities shall go to the poor, the needy, the workers who collect them, the new converts, to free the slaves, to those burdened by sudden expenses, in the cause of GOD, and to the traveling alien. Such is GOD's commandment. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[2:177] “Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.”

[90:10-13] Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 10:38:26 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2006, 10:59:04 PM »
^^It dosen't matter. Slavery is wrong no matter which way you look at it.

coola

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2006, 11:05:26 PM »

We know Christianities view on slavery.  The Christian preachers were the first to legislate slavery using the story of Ham in the Bible as justification.  In America, if you were black you and your children would be slaves, and if you were white you were free.  Also slaves were not allowed any education.  This is not at all the case with slavery by Arabs.  Arabs had traditionally practiced slavery, but the Qu'ran began to change the Arabs views of slavery.

[24:33] “Those who cannot afford to get married shall maintain morality until GOD provides for them from His grace.   Those among your servants who wish to be freed in order to marry, you shall grant them their wish, once you realize that they are honest. And give them from GOD's money that He has bestowed upon you. ………”

[9:60] Charities shall go to the poor, the needy, the workers who collect them, the new converts, to free the slaves, to those burdened by sudden expenses, in the cause of GOD, and to the traveling alien. Such is GOD's commandment. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[2:177] “Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.”

[90:10-13] Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves.

so who conducted the french revolution ? that was probably the arabs too...  :whistle:

Bomb-A®

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2006, 05:21:45 AM »
the hatred and criticism is very real....and theres one thing americans need to realize....its not against amaerican people or american culture...purely against the people and the establishment that runs the country and the way they treat the rest of the world

trust me what ever yall hear about people outside america criticising america is only a small part of it most of it doesnt even reach yall....most americans live in a bubble not knowing whats going on outisde their own country...and ur (esp news channels) media is partly to blame for that

peace

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2006, 06:37:26 AM »

We know Christianities view on slavery.  The Christian preachers were the first to legislate slavery using the story of Ham in the Bible as justification.  In America, if you were black you and your children would be slaves, and if you were white you were free.  Also slaves were not allowed any education.  This is not at all the case with slavery by Arabs.  Arabs had traditionally practiced slavery, but the Qu'ran began to change the Arabs views of slavery.

so your saying that the qu'ran tells people not to slave people and to free them?

its funny how the west has moved on from slavery without the help of the qu'ran, but part of the world which are heavily muslim are still battling with slavery?

or did i misunderstand what you are saying?