Author Topic: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)  (Read 2386 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2006, 08:57:18 AM »

Did you know that slavery is very common in the arabic world? in quatar they use little childrens they buy in pakistan or bangladesh to become racer on camels. that's just an exemple

Saying that christiannity is responsible for slavery is stupide, there have been slaves since babylone

We know Christianities view on slavery. The Christian preachers were the first to legislate slavery using the story of Ham in the Bible as justification. In America, if you were black you and your children would be slaves, and if you were white you were free. Also slaves were not allowed any education. This is not at all the case with slavery by Arabs. Arabs had traditionally practiced slavery, but the Qu'ran began to change the Arabs views of slavery.

Now let's look at the Qu'ranic viewpoint on slavery...

[24:33] “Those who cannot afford to get married shall maintain morality until GOD provides for them from His grace. Those among your servants who wish to be freed in order to marry, you shall grant them their wish, once you realize that they are honest. And give them from GOD's money that He has bestowed upon you. ………”

[9:60] Charities shall go to the poor, the needy, the workers who collect them, the new converts, to free the slaves, to those burdened by sudden expenses, in the cause of GOD, and to the traveling alien. Such is GOD's commandment. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[2:177] “Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.”

[90:10-13] Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves.

so your saying that the qu'ran tells people not to slave people and to free them?

its funny how the west has moved on from slavery without the help of the qu'ran, but part of the world which are heavily muslim are still battling with slavery?

or did i misunderstand what you are saying?
remind me where id this slavery
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2006, 09:57:07 AM »
i'm happy with who i am, dont want to be american at all... but america does seem like an exciting place to be, especially NY and Las Vegas...

definetly want to check those places out... cali sounds dope too, but i wold think it's pretty similar to australia...

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2006, 11:05:45 AM »
so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down.
lol  ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2006, 11:17:53 AM »
I love how everyone plots to destroy the #1 country..... such envy

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »

its like the little colombian rats tryin to get close to tony montana

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2006, 02:11:27 PM »

Dont flatter your faggot ass, aint no one plottin on u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2006, 02:12:03 PM »

yeah Tony thought he was bad too, thought the world was his too.... 8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »

Dont flatter your faggot ass, aint no one plottin on u
Oh I'm plenty flattered

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2006, 02:22:30 PM »

shouldnt u be pricing trips here to the US so u can sneak in?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2006, 04:01:37 PM »

Did you know that slavery is very common in the arabic world? in quatar they use little childrens they buy in pakistan or bangladesh to become racer on camels. that's just an exemple

Saying that christiannity is responsible for slavery is stupide, there have been slaves since babylone

We know Christianities view on slavery. The Christian preachers were the first to legislate slavery using the story of Ham in the Bible as justification. In America, if you were black you and your children would be slaves, and if you were white you were free. Also slaves were not allowed any education. This is not at all the case with slavery by Arabs. Arabs had traditionally practiced slavery, but the Qu'ran began to change the Arabs views of slavery.

Now let's look at the Qu'ranic viewpoint on slavery...

[24:33] “Those who cannot afford to get married shall maintain morality until GOD provides for them from His grace. Those among your servants who wish to be freed in order to marry, you shall grant them their wish, once you realize that they are honest. And give them from GOD's money that He has bestowed upon you. ………”

[9:60] Charities shall go to the poor, the needy, the workers who collect them, the new converts, to free the slaves, to those burdened by sudden expenses, in the cause of GOD, and to the traveling alien. Such is GOD's commandment. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[2:177] “Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.”

[90:10-13] Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves.

so your saying that the qu'ran tells people not to slave people and to free them?

its funny how the west has moved on from slavery without the help of the qu'ran, but part of the world which are heavily muslim are still battling with slavery?

or did i misunderstand what you are saying?
remind me where id this slavery

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2006, 04:35:07 PM »

shouldnt u be pricing trips here to the US so u can sneak in?

why would i be sneaking around? Im not the plummer at ya mamas house

- Lewis Carroll

fuckery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2006, 04:45:58 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction. that gets me thinking, who here on TOT really wants to be American despite their talking shit. is it tech? infinite? virtuoso? its obvious their blind hatred and butchering of american slang means they wanted to be a part of our nation bad, but were never awarded that opportunity. so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down. if you admit that now, i will no longer make fun of you for the sad existence you invariably expose to us all with your bullshit.  lets make peace. - jbananas

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, real talk right here,

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction. that gets me thinking, who here on TOT really wants to be American despite their talking shit. is it tech? infinite? virtuoso? its obvious their blind hatred and butchering of american slang means they wanted to be a part of our nation bad, but were never awarded that opportunity. so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down. if you admit that now, i will no longer make fun of you for the sad existence you invariably expose to us all with your bullshit.  lets make peace. - jbananas

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, real talk right here,

lol @ all the class retards gathered around one crayon and 2 crackers....goin nuts and laughin

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2006, 05:14:14 PM »
 :stir:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2006, 05:38:48 PM »
slavery in the arab world was nowhere near the amount of Africans who were raped, murdered, exploited, etc by europeans brought by slave ships. over 100 million blacks were murdered or enslaved. nothin can compare to this, which is probably the biggest crime in human history. for hundreds of years, blacks were oppressed, murdered, hated against, blinded by the white man. even after slavery was technically ended in america, blacks still were being oppressed. most of these whites that enslaved blacks were christians so in no way does the slavery that happened in early america compare to the same level (even CLOSE to the level) of slavery that occurred in the arab world.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8