Author Topic: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)  (Read 2328 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2006, 05:42:08 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2006, 05:50:02 PM »
slavery in the arab world was nowhere near the amount of Africans who were raped, murdered, exploited, etc by europeans brought by slave ships. over 100 million blacks were murdered or enslaved. nothin can compare to this, which is probably the biggest crime in human history. for hundreds of years, blacks were oppressed, murdered, hated against, blinded by the white man. even after slavery was technically ended in america, blacks still were being oppressed. most of these whites that enslaved blacks were christians so in no way does the slavery that happened in early america compare to the same level (even CLOSE to the level) of slavery that occurred in the arab world.
That still can't be used to justify Arabic slavery. Regardless of how bad one is compared to another (I learned just how exploited Africans were) slavery is still wrong no matter which way you cut it.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2006, 06:09:06 PM »
slavery in the arab world was nowhere near the amount of Africans who were raped, murdered, exploited, etc by europeans brought by slave ships. over 100 million blacks were murdered or enslaved. nothin can compare to this, which is probably the biggest crime in human history. for hundreds of years, blacks were oppressed, murdered, hated against, blinded by the white man. even after slavery was technically ended in america, blacks still were being oppressed. most of these whites that enslaved blacks were christians so in no way does the slavery that happened in early america compare to the same level (even CLOSE to the level) of slavery that occurred in the arab world.
That still can't be used to justify Arabic slavery. Regardless of how bad one is compared to another (I learned just how exploited Africans were) slavery is still wrong no matter which way you cut it.

i'm not saying slavery is okay. i'm against all forms of slavery becaus every1 has certain rights and slavery diminishes them. i jus wanted to make it known that slavery in the arab world doesnt even come close to the slavery that occured in the west.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2006, 06:36:29 PM »
Malcolm X spent many years of his young life trying to adapt to white culture. straightening his hair, listening to white music, talking white. only after years of exclusion from the white race did he snap and turn in the opposite direction. that gets me thinking, who here on TOT really wants to be American despite their talking shit. is it tech? infinite? virtuoso? its obvious their blind hatred and butchering of american slang means they wanted to be a part of our nation bad, but were never awarded that opportunity. so to all the little foriegn nerds here who talk like they are black men from LA in the 90's. I just want to apologize. I'm sorry you couldnt be a part of our great society, maybe you couldn't handle it, whatever. but its time for you to admit that you wish you could be like us Americans and your constant tyrades mixed with black slang is bringing you down. if you admit that now, i will no longer make fun of you for the sad existence you invariably expose to us all with your bullshit.  lets make peace. - jbananas
i dont want to be an american. i'm happy with what i am. so u dont have to apologize to me

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2006, 11:26:49 PM »

i'm not saying slavery is okay. i'm against all forms of slavery becaus every1 has certain rights and slavery diminishes them. i jus wanted to make it known that slavery in the arab world doesnt even come close to the slavery that occured in the west.
But I bet Infinite wouldn't think there was anything wrong with the way Arabs conducted slavery.

coola

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2006, 03:37:05 AM »

look further down into history, arabs loved their slaves, always did. arabs are highly racist still to this day, towards whites and blacks.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2006, 06:31:55 AM »

look further down into history, arabs loved their slaves, always did. arabs are highly racist still to this day, towards whites and blacks.
arabs are so racist to slaves that the kuwait emir was black ,2nd president of egypt was black,saudi arabia ,qatar
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2006, 06:42:42 AM »
^ and white people ?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2006, 07:33:54 AM »
well they aren't white arabs ,only whites most arabs met are usually shooting at them so don't expect love
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2006, 07:41:58 AM »
and things about slavery in the arab world,slaves were treated like servants(human beings)given money and when they can buy  thier freedom,kid slaves were fully educated. slaves were allowed to rule over the arabs if they were qualified.check out mamluks
United Arab States

WestCoasta

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2006, 01:13:26 PM »
oh okay, slavery's cool then

coola

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2006, 07:01:11 PM »
and things about slavery in the arab world,slaves were treated like servants(human beings)given money and when they can buy  thier freedom,kid slaves were fully educated. slaves were allowed to rule over the arabs if they were qualified.check out mamluks

the back-bone of egypt's tourism industry, which pours millions into the egyptian economy, was based on slavery.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2006, 07:27:08 PM »

the back-bone of egypt's tourism industry, which pours millions into the egyptian economy, was based on slavery.

LMAO... what an ignorant retard.

You think they were Muslim or Arab? LOL.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 08:08:48 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2006, 07:33:04 PM »

no comment
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2006, 04:17:36 AM »

LMAO... what an ignorant retard.

You think they were Muslim or Arab? LOL.

they were arab, the comparison is being made between arabs and whites. if you read previous posts, we were talking about 'arabic' slavery... i didnt mention muslims once.