Author Topic: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)  (Read 2333 times)

coola

Re: TOT America critics. (foriegners only)
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2006, 12:43:16 AM »
^ why are you such a bad angry non-muslim ? you non-muslim cunt.

i thought TOT was made to start conversation ? just because i dont know what the fuck i'm talking about is beside the point... the other fools are still getting their point across, so it works both ways.

coola

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2006, 03:06:38 AM »
Lol, you guys think you're like above the muslims by not having a religion, and that their blind, but you guys are stating the most STUPID arguments and false statements I've ever heard. It's like, people from random countries trying to correct actual muslims, and they have NO background info about it whatsoever. You guys need to get facts straight, start learning shit, then talking. And before you bag on me about "wHy r U sUcH a BaD aNgrY muSlIm", I'm not muslim.

man i dont put myself above muslims anyway. my quest in T.O.T is to open these peoples eyes. they blatantly hate on white people, when they dont even realise whats really good.

these people cant tell me whites are their opressors blahblahblah... that is such bullshit, they oppress themselves. they should get of their lazy asses and do something that doesnt involve blowing themselves up...

get mad fuckers, thats all you do, start insulting others, thinking youre so enlightened and smart (especially tech that arrogant geek).. but when youre fed your own medicine, you start whining like little bitches.

grow up, try have a discussion in the real world, it doesnt give much credit when you think youre all high and mighty on a fucking message board.

i bet you werent accepted in high-school, so now you hate the system that you leach off... you useless geeks.

i'm finished with the cabbage patch kids, i win.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2006, 09:59:41 PM »
Lol, you guys think you're like above the muslims by not having a religion, and that their blind, but you guys are stating the most STUPID arguments and false statements I've ever heard. It's like, people from random countries trying to correct actual muslims, and they have NO background info about it whatsoever. You guys need to get facts straight, start learning shit, then talking. And before you bag on me about "wHy r U sUcH a BaD aNgrY muSlIm", I'm not muslim.

man i dont put myself above muslims anyway. my quest in T.O.T is to open these peoples eyes. they blatantly hate on white people, when they dont even realise whats really good.

these people cant tell me whites are their opressors blahblahblah... that is such bullshit, they oppress themselves. they should get of their lazy asses and do something that doesnt involve blowing themselves up...

get mad fuckers, thats all you do, start insulting others, thinking youre so enlightened and smart (especially tech that arrogant geek).. but when youre fed your own medicine, you start whining like little bitches.

grow up, try have a discussion in the real world, it doesnt give much credit when you think youre all high and mighty on a fucking message board.

i bet you werent accepted in high-school, so now you hate the system that you leach off... you useless geeks.

i'm finished with the cabbage patch kids, i win.
It's seems like you're the angry one dude... if you know that you're not gonna change anyone's opinions, then why even talk about a subject you have never delved in, been a part of, or learned fully about?

coola

« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2006, 04:26:32 AM »
^ because the subject doesnt matter. i dont want to change anyones opinions, just let them see that the white devil they hate so much, is not that much different to the sand devil... evil is evil, dont matter what colour it's hidden under... it exists in all races.

coola

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2006, 04:35:51 AM »
and so the newest argument is the whites are the most evil... how do you measure evil ? mathematically ? well if so, why not include good into the equation aswell ?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2006, 04:56:48 AM »
^ because the subject doesnt matter. i dont want to change anyones opinions, just let them see that the white devil they hate so much, is not that much different to the sand devil... evil is evil, dont matter what colour it's hidden under... it exists in all races.

Islam as it is practiced univerasally has nothing to do with race.  I myself, am a white Muslim.  White people origionate from the Caucus mountains.  The most pure race of white people live in the Caucus mountains and their religion is Islam.  Infact, it was those Muslims in the Caucuses who banded together under a Muslim Amir named Shamyl in the 19th century and prevented Russia from becoming the biggest colonial power in the world. 

So you have many millions of white Muslim in those Soviet and former Soviet block countries. Also, Bosnia and Albania are two European countries with millions of white Muslims.

The Qu'ran states that mankind is one community.  That Allah created different races and tribes so that we could know eachother not so that we could despise eachother; and that the best amongst us is the one who is most pious.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2006, 05:10:24 PM »
I doubt that they have NO white friends, or actually don't like them. But they just have problems with people who are ignorant towards something they know a lot about, especially when the people make assumptions and start getting all butthurt about it

coola

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2006, 09:58:40 PM »
^ the only white friends they have are probably the passive idiots that take their bullshit.