Author Topic: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new album!!  (Read 1020 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new alb
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2002, 06:39:16 AM »
hey what the fuck is goin on!?!??! didnt we hear his new album was cumthin like payd the cost to be the boss or sumthin? n that was on mca?? n now his doin another with proirity? came some explain to me whats goin on?
thanx
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2002, 06:57:41 AM »
DAMN MAN YALL JUST MAKING SHIT UP.  HE SAY/ SHE SAY AND YALL DONT KNOW SHIT.  YALL ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS." IM SOOOO DISAPOINTED" HOW THE FUCK YOU DISAPOINTED AND YOU AINT HERD SHIT.  YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO BE ON THE ALBUM.  WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE IS GOING TO COME OUT WITH A ALUBM.  RELAX MUTHAFUCKA'S AND JUST PLAY DOGGYSTYLE AND CHILL OUT.  IF AND WHEN THE ALBUM COMES BUY IT OR DONT BUY IT.  UNTILL A SINGLE DROPS CHILL THE FUCK OUT.  ITS NOT YOUR CAREERS THAT ARE ON THE LINE ITS HIS.  IF HIS SHIT IS WACK THAN ITS ON HIM, IF HIS SHIT IS TIGHT THAN WE WILL HAVE SOMTHING TO PLAY.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2002, 08:51:39 AM »
1. Kid Rock is dope as fuck, and is a respected artist by Rock legands, and it's good to see snoop expanding his horizons like nas said "always forward never backwords stupid"

2. Timbo is/was a great producer i don't know what y'all are trippin' off of, i know i'm going to break alot of hearts but he's more talented than battlecat, soopafly, meech wells, big hutch, daren vegas, and just about evrery other producer out there, jesus christ i don't care if you like him or not but i can't see why y'all are up on G. Clinton's melodies but not feeling timbos...anyways i'm gald to see timo and snoop on a track

3. jay-z, i've never seen this but i wouldn't really mind seeing him on like one track, the track on Roc la Familia with them was one of the only songs i liked on that cd

4. puffy, i woudln't want to see this and i doubt it'll happen, but theres alot of respectable artists that work or have worked with with Puff , Biggie, Busta, LL, , craig mack,ect. ect. plus Snoop and Puff have been friends for a long ass while

5. antonio , just chill man , i'm sorry snoop can't be a gangsta and work with sisqo and have shit production and get robbed of his royalties like other artists i know of man just chill

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2002, 09:01:27 AM »
Timberlands alright .. i just don't think his style matches with Snoop .. those songs on the last meal "snoop dogg" and the other one .. were bad. Timberlands quite good with Missy alliayah, busta ryhmes etc .. but not with Snoop ...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2002, 12:02:47 PM »
Im kinda down with the fact that Ja Rule is on there cause he will help sell cause Ja Rule is a Pop artist and pop artist sell
But I still wonder if they will take song from "Paid the Coast to be the Boss" or will record new song

Big BpG

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2002, 12:11:36 PM »
Doesn't matter to me... the music is all i care about...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2002, 12:15:31 PM »
Im kinda down with the fact that Ja Rule is on there cause he will help sell cause Ja Rule is a Pop artist and pop artist sell
But I still wonder if they will take song from "Paid the Coast to be the Boss" or will record new song

yess

true i agree, look

most of ya'll aggreed that crooked i worked with sisqo but ja rule and snoop is a mess, i just don't understand, and it's only one song , dawm remember what people said when aerosmith worked with run-dmc on walk this way, nobody like the idea but when it was out, dawm , that was the bomb, ja rule and snoop fans together, dawm , sale will pop like champagne man
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2002, 06:19:46 PM »
5. antonio , just chill man , i'm sorry snoop can't be a gangsta and work with sisqo and have shit production and get robbed of his royalties like other artists i know of man just chill

Man we are talking about MUSIC in this post. And it's cool how you all bitched about Crooked I and Sisqo, or that made posts and posts against P.Diddy, Kid Rock and Ja Rule and now they are all of a sudden dope as fuck just cause they'll be on Snoop's new album. I'm not even talking with you btw. Just in general. I'm too lazy to quote old posts to proove what i'm saying, but.. hey.. just look at the history of this board and u'll find em! Nothing personal against Snoop's fans. It's just funny. And yeah, i know Kid Rock is a great artist. But who cares? I dont wanna see him in a Snoop album. The most anticipated Snoop's album since Doggfather. LOL! The start aint that good. Ja Rule? Ok, he sells 10x more than Snoop, but.. please!! Etc.. Etc.. Etc..

THIS IS A WACK MOVE! LIKE I SAID.... WHERE ARE:

TWINZ (DAMN), XZIBIT, KNOC, SOOPAFLY, DAZ DILLINGER, WARREN MUTHAFUCKING G (DAMN!), NATE DOGG, etc.. etc.. etc..!!!? Damn. This is the proof that he only cares about money, not about quality! And ok, it's cool that you are all defending this cause you fans, but.. for a normal hip-hop fan like me.. see.. i dont care about Snoop's money. I care about the quality of the album. I wanted to listen to 213. To Xzibit, Twinz etc. Yaknowhaimean? Where they at? Fuck Ja Fool and the other wack fools. This was the life or death album for Snoop. For me. Well.. he's already in coma. For me.

Antonio

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2002, 06:24:31 PM »
ja rule and snoop fans together, dawm , sale will pop like champagne man

Sorry but i dont care about Snoop's money or sales! I wanted an hot album from Snoop, to shut my muthafucking mouth ever. Mmmmm.. it looks like i'll open it for at least another album. LOL! You all are warned! Joking.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2002, 06:52:51 PM »

yess

true i agree, look

most of ya'll aggreed that crooked i worked with sisqo but ja rule and snoop is a mess, i just don't understand, and it's only one song , dawm remember what people said when aerosmith worked with run-dmc on walk this way, nobody like the idea but when it was out, dawm , that was the bomb, ja rule and snoop fans together, dawm , sale will pop like champagne man

Actually a lot of us were against crooked i workin wit sisqo,  this is a stupid move by snoop,  he is losing real fans drastically,  we want an album that can be comparable to doggystyle.  Look at Nas,  this was his life or death album,  stillmatic,  he dropped a hot as fuck album an to me tha only test it has to pass in order to be a classic is time.  Snoop does not care about tha quality of his music,  u can hear it in his voice,  its like he dont care,  jus pay me,  thats why he is up in every1's video an albums.  Tha only time he sounds like doggystyle snoop is when he works wit dre,  an thats b/c quite fankly i dont think dre would take snoops half assed attempts in tha studio.  I aint a snoop hater,  i am snoop,  let me stress this,  I AM A SNOOP FAN,  but he pisses me off b/c he could come out wit much better music cuz every once an a while he shows but than those rare glimpses soon fade away

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2002, 07:52:20 PM »
ok, let look at it fromthis way...
snoop doing a song with ja rule is  bigg drama,

if 213 have a featuring ja rule on it, ya'l still gonna blast on snoop ...

and if ya'll just hip hop fan, then why do u care bout snoop's shit , snoop real fan gonna deal with it , see , most of snoop fan is bitchin right now, about 2 weeks from now, nobod gonna talk about it, then when the abum drops, some will find that it,s a banger , some not, but most of ya'll will says, they shit is tight i told ya'll , but on the real ya'll were against it,

anyways, personaly ,  don't care that much, but when the album drop and it,s the only wack song , now i'm start bitchin bout ja rule, i don't even know why ya'll bitchin on ja rule, the nigga living is life, ya'll may be jealous of all his money and fame.. c'mon the music ain'T that bad( and no i didn't bought the album so )
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2002, 08:07:09 PM »
"c'mon the music ain'T that bad"  ::)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2002, 08:57:04 PM »
DAMN MAN YALL JUST MAKING SHIT UP.  HE SAY/ SHE SAY AND YALL DONT KNOW SHIT.  YALL ACTING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS." IM SOOOO DISAPOINTED" HOW THE FUCK YOU DISAPOINTED AND YOU AINT HERD SHIT.  YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO BE ON THE ALBUM.  WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE IS GOING TO COME OUT WITH A ALUBM.  RELAX MUTHAFUCKA'S AND JUST PLAY DOGGYSTYLE AND CHILL OUT.  IF AND WHEN THE ALBUM COMES BUY IT OR DONT BUY IT.  UNTILL A SINGLE DROPS CHILL THE FUCK OUT.  ITS NOT YOUR CAREERS THAT ARE ON THE LINE ITS HIS.  IF HIS SHIT IS WACK THAN ITS ON HIM, IF HIS SHIT IS TIGHT THAN WE WILL HAVE SOMTHING TO PLAY.

No Dizzle!!!!!!!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2002, 10:58:48 PM »
2. Timbo is/was a great producer i don't know what y'all are trippin' off of, i know i'm going to break alot of hearts but he's more talented than battlecat, soopafly, meech wells, big hutch, daren vegas, and just about evrery other producer out there, jesus christ i don't care if you like him or not but i can't see why y'all are up on G. Clinton's melodies but not feeling timbos...anyways i'm gald to see timo and snoop on a track

Actually timbo isn't talented at all.  He can't play any insruments.  But he says he deosn't want to learn either because it would put boundaries on his music.  lol, but i get what you're saying and i do agree with you.  

#1_wit_a_bullet

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2002, 10:59:46 PM »
Snoop should drop Dogghouse get signed to aftermath and start making dope quality music with Dre...

He might have paid the cost but he sure ain´t the boss (Dre is). But please don´t hate already we haven´t even heard anything from this joint yet... he might do it BIG!!!
[L.O.C.]
Gårdsdagen efterlod mig sådan temmelig sløj
Men vi har en tank fuld af benzin og kabine fuld af røg
Klokken er ved at være halvsen
Vinduet nede og tager hjørnet langs kantstenen
Hey Stoddah sæt lige farten ned
For panserne hænger altid ud det samme sted
Og jeg gider ikke noget pis fra de svin i dag
Så det er ved næste kryds at vi drejer af
Fuck hvad de gamle med-bilister siger
Kan knap nok se gennem ruden og fuck at skifte op fra første gear