Author Topic: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new album!!  (Read 1018 times)

#1_wit_a_bullet

• Lil Geezy
Re: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new alb
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2002, 11:11:14 PM »
I wanna Hear Snoop... just Snoop. Fuck the guest appearances. I wanna hear his good old flow just like in the old days ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
[L.O.C.]
Gårdsdagen efterlod mig sådan temmelig sløj
Men vi har en tank fuld af benzin og kabine fuld af røg
Klokken er ved at være halvsen
Vinduet nede og tager hjørnet langs kantstenen
Hey Stoddah sæt lige farten ned
For panserne hænger altid ud det samme sted
Og jeg gider ikke noget pis fra de svin i dag
Så det er ved næste kryds at vi drejer af
Fuck hvad de gamle med-bilister siger
Kan knap nok se gennem ruden og fuck at skifte op fra første gear
Hey so skal du ikke med
Hvis ikke så ved du vist godt hvad du kan æde

Suga Foot

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2002, 11:15:05 PM »
Snoop should drop Dogghouse get signed to aftermath and start making dope quality music with Dre...

If snoop signed with aftermath we migh see his album in 5 years, but for real Dre would never sign snoop.

Antonio

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2002, 12:13:40 AM »
ok, let look at it fromthis way...
snoop doing a song with ja rule is  bigg drama,

if 213 have a featuring ja rule on it, ya'l still gonna blast on snoop ...

and if ya'll just hip hop fan, then why do u care bout snoop's shit , snoop real fan gonna deal with it , see , most of snoop fan is bitchin right now, about 2 weeks from now, nobod gonna talk about it, then when the abum drops, some will find that it,s a banger , some not, but most of ya'll will says, they shit is tight i told ya'll , but on the real ya'll were against it,

anyways, personaly ,  don't care that much, but when the album drop and it,s the only wack song , now i'm start bitchin bout ja rule, i don't even know why ya'll bitchin on ja rule, the nigga living is life, ya'll may be jealous of all his money and fame.. c'mon the music ain'T that bad( and no i didn't bought the album so )

Actually i remember (and i dont wanna post links) posts by some of the best Snoop fans right here dissing Ja Rule. And now it's cool. The problem aint Ja Rule. The problem are 2:

1) Snoop aint making hot music. STOP DEFENDING HIM.
2) Snoop's fans.... c'mon! First Ja is gay, then his music aint that bad.. and when u'll hear the song with Snoop.. i bet i'll read that Ja is the next Pac! C'mon..

About 213... they dont need collabos. Just an album.

And NATE DOGG is a bitch

And SNOOP DOGG is a bitch

It's up to em to make the album. And they are working with Ja Rule, Timbo, their mamas and wack rappers. Shit! FUCK THAT!

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2002, 12:41:51 AM »
"that was the bomb, ja rule and snoop fans together, dawm , sale will pop like champagne man "

"anyways, personaly ,  don't care that much, but when the album drop and it,s the only wack song , now i'm start bitchin bout ja rule, i don't even know why ya'll bitchin on ja rule, the nigga living is life, ya'll may be jealous of all his money and fame.. c'mon the music ain'T that bad( and no i didn't bought the album so ) "

SLICCACOCCAFELLA u are pathetic!

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2002, 12:43:31 AM »
""that was the bomb, ja rule and snoop fans together, dawm , sale will pop like champagne man "

Ja rule fans=kids
Snoop fans=stoners

WOW,WHAT A CHEMESTRY!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2002, 01:09:21 AM »
Personally I think Snoop's new album would sell regardless of having Ja featured, but if he wants to put him on there in hopes of making a little more ca$h then so be it, I just don't think it would make it any better by having him featured on there (and thats whats important, the quality of the music not how much it sells), infact I think it would make that particular track worse, but thats just my oppinion.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Antonio

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2002, 02:00:33 AM »
and mine

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2002, 03:41:09 AM »
so is someone gonna tell me whats up with his mca situation?
is he still gonna release paid the cost to be the boss or is that not happenin no more since he workin with proirity again?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2002, 04:33:35 AM »

Man we are talking about MUSIC in this post. And it's cool how you all bitched about Crooked I and Sisqo, or that made posts and posts against P.Diddy, Kid Rock and Ja Rule and now they are all of a sudden dope as fuck just cause they'll be on Snoop's new album. I'm not even talking with you btw. Just in general. I'm too lazy to quote old posts to proove what i'm saying, but.. hey.. just look at the history of this board and u'll find em! Nothing personal against Snoop's fans. It's just funny. And yeah, i know Kid Rock is a great artist. But who cares? I dont wanna see him in a Snoop album. The most anticipated Snoop's album since Doggfather. LOL! The start aint that good. Ja Rule? Ok, he sells 10x more than Snoop, but.. please!! Etc.. Etc.. Etc..

THIS IS A WACK MOVE! LIKE I SAID.... WHERE ARE:

TWINZ (DAMN), XZIBIT, KNOC, SOOPAFLY, DAZ DILLINGER, WARREN MUTHAFUCKING G (DAMN!), NATE DOGG, etc.. etc.. etc..!!!? Damn. This is the proof that he only cares about money, not about quality! And ok, it's cool that you are all defending this cause you fans, but.. for a normal hip-hop fan like me.. see.. i dont care about Snoop's money. I care about the quality of the album. I wanted to listen to 213. To Xzibit, Twinz etc. Yaknowhaimean? Where they at? Fuck Ja Fool and the other wack fools. This was the life or death album for Snoop. For me. Well.. he's already in coma. For me.

Well this is a new Era death day's R dead ,also its good to see Snoop collabo's with others cause like that that will show that he is versatile,Also for all the name that u mention(TWINZ (DAMN), XZIBIT, KNOC, SOOPAFLY, DAZ DILLINGER, WARREN MUTHAFUCKING G (DAMN!), NATE DOGG) they were all in the first Eastsidaz cd except Daz and Nate Dogg can be found in every Snoop's and Dogghouse release....Also if he does'nt pay attention to them its because he is Bigg now so he gotta do bigg things and ride with bigg heads on the industry...Just like jay Z who was fuckin with Sauce Money

Antonio

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2002, 05:32:11 AM »

Well this is a new Era death day's R dead ,also its good to see Snoop collabo's with others cause like that that will show that he is versatile,Also for all the name that u mention(TWINZ (DAMN), XZIBIT, KNOC, SOOPAFLY, DAZ DILLINGER, WARREN MUTHAFUCKING G (DAMN!), NATE DOGG) they were all in the first Eastsidaz cd except Daz and Nate Dogg can be found in every Snoop's and Dogghouse release....Also if he does'nt pay attention to them its because he is Bigg now so he gotta do bigg things and ride with bigg heads on the industry...Just like jay Z who was fuckin with Sauce Money

Wrong wrong wrong. Twinz are just in 1 fucking song out of all the Dogghouse catalogue. Xzibit? All the tracks he made with Snoop are classics, so why he's not in the album? Knoc.. well.. actually i dont like him, so i cant care less, but.. where's it btw? Soopafly? Where's Soopa? Daz? Why Snoop aint hollering at him? I remember Myrealname saying he was supposed to be in the album, do you all remember? Where's Daz now? And what's the deal with Warren G? Warren is 10x better than Snoop. His whole career cant even be compared with Snoop's career! 4 tight classic albums vs 1 classic album. Plus Warren is the best producer of the moment for G-Funk music. Why he's just using the boring Battlecat in every single song?? Damn! I'm tired of his Nintendo beats! Nate Dogg? Where's Nate?

Look man.. you post is 100% wrong!!

Snoop needs to work with guys who got something real tight to offer. Like Twinz. Or like Warren. Nate. Xzibit.

I can care less if he's a Bigg now. Even 2Pac was a Bigg (better than Snoop), but i've never seen him going like Snoop is doing now.

PLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He's the Bigg, right? Bigg Dogg? Dogg Father? Then he GOTTA work with his Doggs, not with other rappers. He gotta promote em and he gotta take all his power from em. Like Dre did in The Chronic. He took all the power of DPG & Snoop. Now Snoop needs to take all the power from his crew. Not from Ja Rule or other rappers. He'll still sell a lot, but... he'll loose ALL (and i mean ALL) his real OG fans.

Damn.. even Myrealname (the Snoop fan #1 i know) is admitting that he's pissed off! And you still saying "Cool! He'll sell a lot!". Do you care something about Snoop's money? Or about sales? Snoop needs a CLASSIC, just like Nas. Nas made a classic album, and he's on top again. Snoop? Ahahahah.... personally he aint on top since 1993, so.. this is just the 5th consecutive proof (album) that he aint the best no more. What do we need? 300 other albums to realize that?

Antonio

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2002, 05:37:30 AM »
Just like jay Z who was fuckin with Sauce Money

You a stupid if you think you can compare Jay-Z to Snoop right now. Jay-Z proved everything to his fans. They are all happy because of his music. He's making quality music, even if some of you dont like him. But he is probably the rapper of the 90's for all his fat albums.

So he can do whatever he thinks. He can even make 1-2 tracks with Ja Rule or 1 with LJO. He still proved it all.

What about Snoop? He made 1 classic album and his real fans are waiting another great album from 1993. This is his life or death album for a lot (and i mean a lot) of his fans and what is Snoop doing? He's trying to make more G's and to basically say "fuck the fans! fuck my crew! i'll get the money". WOW! And you are still defending him? You deserve a medal! For real!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2002, 06:51:40 AM »

You a stupid if you think you can compare Jay-Z to Snoop right now. Jay-Z proved everything to his fans. They are all happy because of his music. He's making quality music, even if some of you dont like him. But he is probably the rapper of the 90's for all his fat albums.

So he can do whatever he thinks. He can even make 1-2 tracks with Ja Rule or 1 with LJO. He still proved it all.

What about Snoop? He made 1 classic album and his real fans are waiting another great album from 1993. This is his life or death album for a lot (and i mean a lot) of his fans and what is Snoop doing? He's trying to make more G's and to basically say "fuck the fans! fuck my crew! i'll get the money". WOW! And you are still defending him? You deserve a medal! For real!

dawm i don't know much of then fans who are impatiently waiting for another classic, sure they are but no matter what they gonna listen the music , thats what u call a fan, not a reviewer...

and jay-z doing all phat album, from the begening your wrong, don't tell me bullshit like that, tha dinasty : roc la famillia wasn'T even comparable to da game ...
and the blueprint wasn't top notch enough to be classic, the only reason he have thoses kind of mark it's because the reviewer luv him, and ain't so many people who luv him on N-Y , word on the street is that people like dmx or someone else, and white kids are bumpin jay-z, and i totally agree, even in canada shit are like that...... and most of his album are top commercial, not one but most of his single were very commercial, not to compared him to snoop once again but ya'll bitchin on snoop for droppin snoop dogg part II and after that u luv jay z for dropping only commercial shit , no wonder why he sell so well..
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2002, 06:52:06 AM »
antonio, a lot of stuff uve said b4 about snoop i thought u were hating on him,  but in this post i agree wit u 100%.  Snoop is sayin fuck tha fans an fuck DPG.  By havin Ja rule how many more records will he sell wit ja rule on his album,  i think 500,000 an that stressin it ,  ja rule has sold what 2.2 million so far wit pain is love,  def jam shipped 4 million coppies but it is only listed as 2.2 million in sales.  How much more can ja rule help snoop.  If snoop doesnt drop another near classic album he will lose a lot of fans an when he drops tha next album after paid tha cost to be tha boss,  he wont even go 2x platnium only platnium at tha best

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2002, 06:55:16 AM »

Actually i remember (and i dont wanna post links) posts by some of the best Snoop fans right here dissing Ja Rule. And now it's cool. The problem aint Ja Rule. The problem are 2:

1) Snoop aint making hot music. STOP DEFENDING HIM.
2) Snoop's fans.... c'mon! First Ja is gay, then his music aint that bad.. and when u'll hear the song with Snoop.. i bet i'll read that Ja is the next Pac! C'mon..

About 213... they dont need collabos. Just an album.

And NATE DOGG is a bitch

And SNOOP DOGG is a bitch

It's up to em to make the album. And they are working with Ja Rule, Timbo, their mamas and wack rappers. Shit! FUCK THAT!

aight check this, when jay-z made 'can i get a' with JA RULE , nobody care, and tell me it wasn't a heat???
and now that snoop is workin with ja , snoop is a bitch, dawm , i don'T understand this , maybe someone else could explain to me ....

and  nate and snoop are bitches, fo what , just cause u said so , they both better they gay-z , believe dat
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2002, 06:57:04 AM »
"that was the bomb, ja rule and snoop fans together, dawm , sale will pop like champagne man "

"anyways, personaly ,  don't care that much, but when the album drop and it,s the only wack song , now i'm start bitchin bout ja rule, i don't even know why ya'll bitchin on ja rule, the nigga living is life, ya'll may be jealous of all his money and fame.. c'mon the music ain'T that bad( and no i didn't bought the album so ) "

SLICCACOCCAFELLA u are pathetic!

dawm why u like the cock word so much , they all up in your ass , is that why , or u be suckin them every minute or so....  ::) fuckin dumb ass
gives me dopeness"