Author Topic: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new album!!  (Read 1007 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new alb
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2002, 06:58:24 AM »

Ja rule fans=kids
Snoop fans=stoners

yeah that how u see thing goin, dawm , u need to study the business boy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2002, 07:01:41 AM »
Just A Little Word Of Advice To All On This Thread

Get It Back On Topic WITHOUT The Arguing And Beefing - Or Ill Lock It

Cos At The Moment Your All Just Hurling Insults

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2002, 07:02:59 AM »

Well this is a new Era death day's R dead ,also its good to see Snoop collabo's with others cause like that that will show that he is versatile,

yess , thats what i'm talkin bout
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2002, 07:05:08 AM »
Just A Little Word Of Advice To All On This Thread

Get It Back On Topic WITHOUT The Arguing And Beefing - Or Ill Lock It

Cos At The Moment Your All Just Hurling Insults

peace

no it'S because he think that only his perception of the problem is the good one, he doesn't accept others one, we dickrider so our opignion don'T count, u feel me  ::)
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2002, 07:07:54 AM »
oh another thang,

when we heard bout kid rock and snoop collabo , everyone was bitchin , but now that ja rule'S name is out , no one talk about kid rock anymore, and ludacris,
so it's all about the name

tell me , if snoop would work with sisqo , would he'll be  respected ???

dawm , that's just a test album like tha last meal, he doin this shit to end his contract , and people know that but ya'll still arguing
gives me dopeness"                                   

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2002, 07:10:34 AM »

no it'S because he think that only his perception of the problem is the good one, he doesn't accept others one, we dickrider so our opignion don'T count, u feel me  ::)

My Point Wasnt Aimed At You Or Anyone In Particular It Was Aimed At Anyone Who Has Made Derogatory Comment In This Thread

You Feel ME?  :)

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2002, 07:17:40 AM »
Put credablitiy aside for a moment, because real fans will stick with Snoop through all his phases, but when it comes to quality music he shouldn't have Ja Rule featured, that is obviously just a money making move because since when has Ja Rule made an outstanding record? Never. If he was just focusing on quality music & totally satisfying his fans he would work with the tight artists, like Warren G, Dre, Nate etc. All the people that made Doggystyle the classic that it is. I don't particularly care who he works with, but if he wants to focus on making great music he needs to drop the Ja Rule's & Ludacris' ect and stick to the classic making formula.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2002, 07:17:56 AM »

My Point Wasnt Aimed At You Or Anyone In Particular It Was Aimed At Anyone Who Has Made Derogatory Comment In This Thread

You Feel ME?  :)

lol sorry  , i saw that the  ::) was kind of directed for you but it wasn't sorry , and i know that it wasn't directed at me, you were talkin to everyone, but i can'T stay straight when i see some shits like this happening
gives me dopeness"                                   

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2002, 07:21:43 AM »
Slickk - Cool

About This Topic -

At The Moment Most Of This Is Purely Speculation And Rumour. Some Of This May Never Come About. Lets Look At It Like This

Snoop May Release A Shit Album To Get Priority Of His Back But Then He Has 'Paid The Cost To Be The Boss' To Prove A Point And Regain Alot Of The Fans And Respect He Has Lost Over The Years

Im Just Gonna Sit Back And See How All This Unfolds

peace

Antonio

« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2002, 07:31:37 AM »
Slicc.. if you are talking with Myrealname ok, but if you are talking about me.. man.. i aint dissing you or nobody. I just said that it's funny how some of you said in old posts (next time i'll link and quote em) than Ja Rule is wack and that he needs to shut his mouth and now you are all ok with him.

About Snoop.. that's my own opinion. He's fucking his fans. And i'm a fan, not an hater. I wanna listen to some real Snoop. It's not that everything Snoop does it ok. That's our difference. I wanna see Snoop motivated and who works with real rappers, with his crew. You wanna just listen to him. That's our big difference. But it's all cool.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2002, 07:35:52 AM »
"I wanna see Snoop motivated and who works with real rappers, with his crew. You wanna just listen to him."
ME TOO!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2002, 07:36:54 AM »
well that isn't me ,bump some ja rule song , but only the single, cause u heard them everywhere..

ya'll people always look at the badside of it,
it's all about sale and quality, maybe theres another reason, but no matter whut  i'm still waiting for this track,if it was SNoop dogg ft sisqo , i would bitch out like most of ya'll but i don't care , i'll wait til it drop see if it chokes the album up
gives me dopeness"                                   

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2002, 10:13:43 AM »
WHO HERE HAS HERD THE ALBUM? JUST WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT.  WHO HERE HAS HERD SNOOP SAY " I GOT JA RULE ON MY ALBUM" I THOUGHT SO.  YALL TALKIN LIKE BITCHES WHO LIKE TO TALK A LOT. THE ALBUM IS LIKE 5 OR 6 MONTHS AWAY SO YALL NEED TO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP UNTILL YOU GET SOME OFFICAL NEW AND NOT JUST THESE RECORD COMPANY RUMORS.

IM FEELING WHAT 187 SAID ABOUT THE ONLY TIME SNOOP SOUNDS GREAT IS WHEN HE IS WITH DRE.  LOOK AT THE SONGS THAT DRE AND SNOOP HAS HOOKED UP WITH OVER THE YEARS AFTER DEATH ROW AND ALL OF THEM SNOOP GETS ME THINKING THAT THIS IS WHAT I CAN LOOK FOWARD.

THINK IF THIS WAS A SNOOP ALBUM.

1. BUCK EM
2.BITCH PLEASE
3.JUST DIPPIN
4.CHIN CHECK
5.GAME DONT WAIT (REMIX)
6.FUCK YOU
7.NEXT EPISODE
8.BITCH NIGGAZ
9.THE WASH
10.HENN & BUDDA
11.TRUE LIES
12.LAY LOW

LISTEN TO SNOOP'S VERSES ON THESE SONGS, YOU CANT TELL ME THAT HE IS COMING WACK.  THE TIMES HE COMES WACK IS WHEN HE WORKS WITH MEECH AND BATTLECAT.  HE COMES TIGHT WHEN HE WORKS WITH EASTCOAST ARTIST (SEE JADAKISS AND JAY-Z ALBUMS).  DOES SNOOP STILL HAVE IT? OF COURSE HE DOES BUT HE ONLY SHOWS IT WHEN INSPIRED.  SNOOP DONT LISTEN TO BATTLECAT OR ANY OF THOSE OTHER SORRY ASS PRODUCERS.  THEY JUST TELL HIM WHAT HE WANTS TO HEAR SO THAT HE WILL PAY THEM.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2002, 10:32:40 AM »
WHO HERE HAS HERD THE ALBUM? JUST WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT.  WHO HERE HAS HERD SNOOP SAY " I GOT JA RULE ON MY ALBUM" I THOUGHT SO.  YALL TALKIN LIKE BITCHES WHO LIKE TO TALK A LOT. THE ALBUM IS LIKE 5 OR 6 MONTHS AWAY SO YALL NEED TO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP UNTILL YOU GET SOME OFFICAL NEW AND NOT JUST THESE RECORD COMPANY RUMORS.

IM FEELING WHAT 187 SAID ABOUT THE ONLY TIME SNOOP SOUNDS GREAT IS WHEN HE IS WITH DRE.  LOOK AT THE SONGS THAT DRE AND SNOOP HAS HOOKED UP WITH OVER THE YEARS AFTER DEATH ROW AND ALL OF THEM SNOOP GETS ME THINKING THAT THIS IS WHAT I CAN LOOK FOWARD.

THINK IF THIS WAS A SNOOP ALBUM.

1. BUCK EM
2.BITCH PLEASE
3.JUST DIPPIN
4.CHIN CHECK
5.GAME DONT WAIT (REMIX)
6.FUCK YOU
7.NEXT EPISODE
8.BITCH NIGGAZ
9.THE WASH
10.HENN & BUDDA
11.TRUE LIES
12.LAY LOW

LISTEN TO SNOOP'S VERSES ON THESE SONGS, YOU CANT TELL ME THAT HE IS COMING WACK.  THE TIMES HE COMES WACK IS WHEN HE WORKS WITH MEECH AND BATTLECAT.  HE COMES TIGHT WHEN HE WORKS WITH EASTCOAST ARTIST (SEE JADAKISS AND JAY-Z ALBUMS).  DOES SNOOP STILL HAVE IT? OF COURSE HE DOES BUT HE ONLY SHOWS IT WHEN INSPIRED.  SNOOP DONT LISTEN TO BATTLECAT OR ANY OF THOSE OTHER SORRY ASS PRODUCERS.  THEY JUST TELL HIM WHAT HE WANTS TO HEAR SO THAT HE WILL PAY THEM.

i ain't no bitch dogg but the track u state, r u crazy we waiting for an album not a greatest hits, the track won't be similiaar to thoses, plus don't forget the skits, so let em talk like bitches if they want to , they won't listen you anyways
gives me dopeness"                                   

Antonio

« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2002, 10:44:50 AM »

i ain't no bitch dogg but the track u state, r u crazy we waiting for an album not a greatest hits, the track won't be similiaar to thoses, plus don't forget the skits, so let em talk like bitches if they want to , they won't listen you anyways

Actually here the only one who is going agaist all of us (Snoop's fans or not) is you. And you are calling me/us bitches? Mmmmm..

Btw..

DNARROW... every rapper is good with Dre. Just cause the beats Dre makes are banging. But fuck that. We are talking about 2 different problems, and you aint getting it.

1) Ja Rule and pop rappers featured in the album, when all the fans wanted an hardcore kind of album, and not a pop album. Plus Slicc and other Snoop fans dissed Ja Rule badly in the past, and now it's great to see him in a Snoop cd?

2) Snoop aint working with the right guys. He aint working with his crew. Cause trust me or now... Snoop + Warren G + Nate + Twinz + Xzibit + Dre + Eastsidaz + Soopafly + Daz = Better than Ja Rule + Jigga + Kid Rock + P.Diddy etc...

At least for all of us, West Coast fans!

Your tracklist is cool, but it has no sense to post it. I mean.. we are talking about his next album, not about a Greatest Hits. I can list you at least 15 tracks of Hittman with Dre, and i can make a Greatest Hits like that. This aint the point. Snoop aint doing the right moves.

The album? Of course nobody has listened to it, but we aint talking about the album, but about the moves made by Snoop about the album. He went pop, and we knew that. But now he's even going into East Coast pop! Or Rock-Rap (the rock-rap Slicc hates so much)(but now he's cool with it cause Kid Rock will be in the album!)

U get me now?