Author Topic: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new album!!  (Read 1017 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: OH NO! Timerland and Ja Rule on Snoops new alb
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2002, 10:50:48 AM »

Actually here the only one who is going agaist all of us (Snoop's fans or not) is you. And you are calling me/us bitches? Mmmmm..

1) Ja Rule and pop rappers featured in the album, when all the fans wanted an hardcore kind of album, and not a pop album. Plus Slicc and other Snoop fans dissed Ja Rule badly in the past, and now it's great to see him in a Snoop cd?

At least for all of us, West Coast fans!
?
u repeating what i said bout greatest hits and all and u said that i was against ya'll  ::).. anyways

and for the last time , i may diss him once but in the past i didnt blast on him like ya'll did , i luv those track except for between me n u , that was the only time that i may diss him , anyways

and how dare u speak for me, "At least for all of us, West Coast fans!" u were one of the first who said we all had different opignion so

i ain't the ONLY FUKCIN ONE WHO DON'T GIVE A FUCK BOUT JA BEING ON SNOOP RECORD SO GIVE ME A CHANCE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2002, 10:54:41 AM »

i ain't no bitch dogg but the track u state, r u crazy we waiting for an album not a greatest hits, the track won't be similiaar to thoses, plus don't forget the skits, so let em talk like bitches if they want to , they won't listen you anyways

If You Read The Rest Of The Post You'd See It Wasnt About A 'Greatest Hits'

He Was Makin The Point That Snoops Best Tracks Since Death Row Have Been Dre Produced

Cos He Brings Out Snoops Best

You Replied As Though DNARROW Thought That WOuld Be An Album!!!

the track won't be similiaar to thoses, plus don't forget the skits

Please Read What He Said - It Was A Good Point

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2002, 10:58:03 AM »

If You Read The Rest Of The Post You'd See It Wasnt About A 'Greatest Hits'

He Was Makin The Point That Snoops Best Tracks Since Death Row Have Been Dre Produced

Cos He Brings Out Snoops Best

You Replied As Though DNARROW Thought That WOuld Be An Album!!!

Please Read What He Said - It Was A Good Point

peace
true , my bad

but i wasn't the only one neither on this case so ya'll can't hate ( ain'T directed at you mister rud )
gives me dopeness"                                   

Antonio

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2002, 12:18:49 PM »

u repeating what i said bout greatest hits and all and u said that i was against ya'll  ::).. anyways

and for the last time , i may diss him once but in the past i didnt blast on him like ya'll did , i luv those track except for between me n u , that was the only time that i may diss him , anyways

and how dare u speak for me, "At least for all of us, West Coast fans!" u were one of the first who said we all had different opignion so

i ain't the ONLY FUKCIN ONE WHO DON'T GIVE A FUCK BOUT JA BEING ON SNOOP RECORD SO GIVE ME A CHANCE

Ahaha.. man u funny! You are acting like Rud is your teacher and you are at school! It was Antonio, not me! Ok, i did it, but Antonio did it too! LOL! Joking..

Btw i talked about a Snoop & Dre Greatest Hits, not about a Snoop Greatest Hits. The man had a good point, but.. like i said.. every1 is good with Dre's beats. And i can make a Hittman Greatest Hits with 10-15 tracks produced by Dre where he's in. And it will be the bomb!

I mean.. the points of this topic changed from "Is Snoop a bitch?" or "Is Ja Rule a bitch?" to "Is Snoop doing the right things?"

That man had a point by saying that some of the tracks he made with Dre are good tracks. So i said that it's a wack/wrong move to work with Timbo and Ja Rule. And Kid Rock. And P.Diddy!

That's all. You are trying to desperately defend Snoop without even reading the posts well. Relax! He aint dead yet!

About the phare:

"At least for all of us, West Coast fans!"

you right! I'm the first one to respect opinions, but i think i can write that we all prefeer West Coast rappers to East Coast rappers. Cause this is a WC Board. I didnt write it to mean that we all dont like Ja Rule. I write it cause i meant that we all wanna see Snoop working more with West Coast rappers than with ATL and NYC rappers/producers/rock singers. You agree? What so strange about it? LOL.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2002, 12:25:02 PM »

That's all. You are trying to desperately defend Snoop without even reading the posts well. Relax! He aint dead yet!

yess , see you make it sound like it was all against me , that nobody think like me, well i'm not the only one to think like that , but u only focusing on me ,and then u say that i'm alone etc.... anyways my point is made , i ain't arguing much , but if u put my name in it , i got to drop something , so
gives me dopeness"                                   

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2002, 01:32:04 PM »

That man had a point by saying that some of the tracks he made with Dre are good tracks. So i said that it's a wack/wrong move to work with Timbo.

how the fuck can u think workin wit timbo is a bad move man? that's fucken retarded. Timbo is hands down one of the best producers in the game, and yeah maybe he does sound better wit eastcoast cats but he is still a crazy producer and he could really bring a new feel into snoops music and just make it that much better.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2002, 01:41:27 PM »

how the fuck can u think workin wit timbo is a bad move man? that's fucken retarded. Timbo is hands down one of the best producers in the game, and yeah maybe he does sound better wit eastcoast cats but he is still a crazy producer and he could really bring a new feel into snoops music and just make it that much better.

true , very true
gives me dopeness"                                   

Antonio

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2002, 08:13:16 PM »

Man.. it's not like that. You just cutted some words i wrote without quoting the whole phrase. U just did a typica journalyst's shit! lol. That's what i wrote:

"That man had a point by saying that some of the tracks he made with Dre are good tracks. So i said that it's a wack/wrong move to work with Timbo and Ja Rule. And Kid Rock. And P.Diddy!"

Actually i got nothing against em all. Timbo is ok. Ja Rule is making money instead of selling drugs, so it's ok. Kid Rock.. is cool (i dont care about him cause i dont like his music, but it's ok). And P.Diddy.. he made money with music, so i'm cool with him.

The point, once again, is another one. It's not that is bad to work with em. It's bad to prefeer em to West Coast rappers/producers. And i wrote the list of those doggs already 2-3 times. Where they at? To me Snoop is at his best only with those cats, who got talent (more than Timbo Ja Rule etc..) and who deserves some promotion and the attention of the media by making some good tracks/videos with Snoop.

Man i'm mad at Snoop cause he aint working with the right guys, not cause he's working with Timbo. Fuck Timbo. Who cares about him? I dont give a fuck about Timbo. I wanna listen to Warren G beats and Snoop rapping on em. I wanna see Dre's beats and Snoop rapping on em. I wanna see Fred Wrizzle (lol) beats and Snoop rapping on em. I wanna see Soopafly's beats and Snoop rapping on em. I wanna listen to 213, to Xzibit, Twinz, Soopa, Tray Deee, Butch, 5 Footaz, Lil Half Dead, DJ Quik, Dresta, B.G., Baby S, Bone Thugz, etc..

Who cares about Ja Fool and the others? Not me.

I'm dissing Snoop from months not because i hate him, or his music. But cause i aint feeling 1 (AND I MEAN 1) single thing he did from 1999 to yesterday. Man.. 1! That's why!

P.S.
Slicc it's all cool, ok.