Author Topic: X trashes Southern Rap  (Read 1190 times)

ABN

Re: X trashes Southern Rap
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 01:38:45 AM »
if y´all think X hates the south in general then find any interviews where they ask him who his favorite rapper is. and yes X has fallen off in a way but when he does "real" songs meaning his personal shit then he´s still one of the best rappers around. but it´s weird that he´s sayin that about the south coz he´s made a bunch of songs about ass atleast lol, he doesn´t rap about ice or flossing too much but he´s done a bunch of commercial songs so he shouldn´t be talkin. and as far as the crack shit it def looks like he´s been clean for awhile coz i just saw his new video and he´s put on some weight and he looks more like he did back in 99-00 when he was clean.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 01:40:26 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 03:26:26 AM »
Instead of talkin' bout tha South X should get his shit together and make sure his album dropz!

Wasn't that shit supposed 2 come out a year ago?

That Pump Ya Fist track was tight az fuck...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ABN

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 03:37:57 AM »
Instead of talkin' bout tha South X should get his shit together and make sure his album dropz!

Wasn't that shit supposed 2 come out a year ago?

That Pump Ya Fist track was tight az fuck...
well Def Jam obviously didn´t wanna relase the album so he left and since he´s gonna do the album over it´s gonna take a while to get it out. i do like that We In Here joint though but he needs to hit us with more Slippin type of songs and videos for some joints like that aswell.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 03:48:48 AM »
So wassup wit his Bloodline Records then?

Whatever he'z doin' az long az Swizz Beatz iz involved I'm feelin' it, can't be no X album without sum Swizz produced cutz!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ABN

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 04:06:54 AM »
i think he signed with Columbia thru Bloodline/Ruff Ryders. X needs his ass whooped for not having dropped BS' album coz he´s too dope to be sittin back doin nothing. and Swizz produced We In Here and he´s gonna do some production on the album. i don´t ike his beats but i can live with them but he needs to stop doin hooks coz all of his sounds the same and their annoying.

Wordfish!

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 01:22:09 PM »
Man X had problems with Defjam since almost the beginning , They were really rippin his money .,
And I dont understand sum of yall people who be sayin he need to make more videos about this and that , man u should be glad he aint on no 50' shit , like making songs about sum girls , atleast he kepts his ear and heart to the streets , U can see that in every video of him ., Like "Get Wild " and so onn.... ::)

Wordfish!

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 01:36:23 PM »
Man ,, everybody always sayin' X is on crack ., Crackman x ., I dont get that shit , he might be on crack

LOL.

Btw why dont u quote the whole reaction ., Cuz I said its just mine opinion and I said BUT he is still a good rapper :)

ABN

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2006, 02:28:29 PM »
Man X had problems with Defjam since almost the beginning , They were really rippin his money .,
And I dont understand sum of yall people who be sayin he need to make more videos about this and that , man u should be glad he aint on no 50' shit , like making songs about sum girls , atleast he kepts his ear and heart to the streets , U can see that in every video of him ., Like "Get Wild " and so onn.... ::)
X has made several songs for the females with RnB hooks on them though.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2006, 02:57:42 PM »
First thing's first -  X is a crackhead

Having said that, X isn't regarded in the same light as he once was.  He's been talkin shit left and right, callin out names, just hypin.  He needs to put the pipe down and focus on music again because he's falling off.
agree but dmx was never on

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2006, 04:20:41 PM »
First thing's first -  X is a crackhead
NO MORE WAR

kingwell

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2006, 04:29:05 PM »
Man, if there's ever a problem, the East just need to send in the Dipset.  South won't know what hit them.   8)

BadAzz4001

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2006, 08:28:10 PM »
Shiit its all good, let east an tha south beef, while Tha West getz their shine back!! 8)

herpes

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2006, 08:46:06 PM »
Shiit its all good, let east an tha south beef, while Tha West getz their shine back!! 8)
LMFAO....HAAHHAHAAHA WEST GET THERE SHINE BACK....thats a good one

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2006, 08:54:59 PM »
X is the craziest dude in the game. i could see him running into the dem franchize boyz offices and hogtyin them all, lightin a blunt, then lightin the buildin on fire with it. hes crazy. hes also one of the only dudes in the game that you could see shoppin at the local corner bodega, along with maybe ghostface, raekwon, and a few others. hate on him all you like, but you gotta admit dude aint scared of shit and aint turned fake from the money.

Wordfish!

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2006, 01:30:19 AM »
X is the craziest dude in the game. i could see him running into the dem franchize boyz offices and hogtyin them all, lightin a blunt, then lightin the buildin on fire with it. hes crazy. hes also one of the only dudes in the game that you could see shoppin at the local corner bodega, along with maybe ghostface, raekwon, and a few others. hate on him all you like, but you gotta admit dude aint scared of shit and aint turned fake from the money.

Finally one who sees it :) ., Damn people hatin' on him ., He's one of the only rappers who kept it real