Author Topic: Iraq War reveals the U.S. callous disregard for human life  (Read 406 times)

J Bananas

Re: Iraq War reveals the U.S. callous disregard for human life
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 01:16:44 PM »
haha this dude Jamal is such a tool... living in America, hating and plotting against it, and planning to move away to destroy the world

:stir:  <  "oh you've got it comin... u don't know what u're in for baby..."

LOL Wtf... who said anything about hating and plotting against it, or planning to destroy anything... fucking retards man.

:boohoo:

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 01:33:24 PM »
god damnit Jamal

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 06:14:29 PM »
i dont need a war veteran to tell me the US doesnt give a fuck about human life, none of this is new.

A 22-year-old veteran, who served in Iraq from April 2003 to March 2004, seemed deeply disturbed by his experience in the war-torn country. Michael Blake says that U.S. troops were told little about Iraq, Iraqis or Islam before serving there; other than a book of Arabic phrases, "the message was always: 'Islam is evil' and 'They hate us.' Most of the guys I was with believed it."

Blake, an activist with Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW), a group formed less than two years ago that organized the anti-war rally, says the turning point for him came one day when his unit spent hours guarding a group of Iraqi women and children whose men were being interrogated. He recalls: “The men were taken away and the women were screaming and crying, and I just remember thinking: this was exactly what Saddam used to do - and now we're doing it."

Blake admits that he witnessed innocent Iraqi civilians being killed indiscriminately, thought he says that he did not take part in any atrocities himself. "When IEDs [Improvised Explosive Devices] would go off by the side of the road, the instructions were - or the practice was - to basically shoot up the landscape, anything that moved. And that kind of thing would happen a lot… so innocent people were killed,” he says.

Becoming a peace activist has been a “cleansing” experience, Blake says. "I'll never be normal again. I'll always have a sense of guilt."

Blake is also angry that American people seem so untouched by the war and by the grave human rights abuses committed by U.S. soldiers there. "The American media doesn't cover it and they don't care. The American people aren't seeing the real war - what's really happening there."

True Story.
The Beast USA

???

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 07:09:35 PM »
god fuckin damnit

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 07:18:24 PM »

JESUS

this thing scared the shit outta me

coola

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 04:23:43 AM »
you know you ethered yourself when you resort to pointing out spelling or grammatical errors...

oh you're jus mad about the time nibs embarrassed you about the 'spelt wrongly' comment made by reggie noble.
...w/e beef they got is between them, nobody needs a commentator chief.

bah i dont like jamal... i just add insult to injury...

and LOL i completely forgot about that spelt wrongly shit  ;D

pS. you're commentating right now  ;)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 12:13:15 AM »
you know you ethered yourself when you resort to pointing out spelling or grammatical errors...

oh you're jus mad about the time nibs embarrassed you about the 'spelt wrongly' comment made by reggie noble.

ehh not the same, i was directing my post at you so i created somethin between us. i didnt intrude on another's beef.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2006, 07:15:23 AM »
The 2 most influential lobby groups in the US: the Israelis and the Saudis.

The victims: The WTC Towers and US integrity.

Playing both sides: Pres. Bush & Co.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 05:02:35 AM by YGZ »

coola

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2006, 11:05:56 PM »

ehh not the same, i was directing my post at you so i created somethin between us. i didnt intrude on another's beef.

i see, well back to the article... man that is some cold ass shit.. whether i like the muslim religion or not, i cant deny that it's fucked up how many iraqi's have died so far...

and all this will mean is a new generation of hate towards the west... i cant imagine shit gettin better for a long time... it's quite depressing.