Author Topic: Heroic white students set Mexican flag on fire......  (Read 1225 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Heroic white students set Mexican flag on fire......
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2006, 07:21:08 PM »
im riding 4 the mexicans shyt if other euros can come in with out drama cuz they "white" thats fucked up

good thing youre wrong then.
how u going to tell me im wrong when i watched anderson Cooper 360 or Bill O Rieley one of those shows and they were talking about How Irish Immigrants dont getting treated they way mexicans do.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2006, 11:24:24 PM »
in times like these it gets pretty damn obvious that everybody got a lil racist in him.

word

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2006, 03:11:03 PM »

how u going to tell me im wrong when i watched anderson Cooper 360 or Bill O Rieley one of those shows and they were talking about How Irish Immigrants dont getting treated they way mexicans do.

What are you talking about? The illegal immigrants from Mexico pretty much cut in line in front of people all over the world waiting to immigrate to the US. Then when they get here they eventually become citizens.........so they are the ones getting special treatment, not anyone else.

You are a Haitian who moved to the US right? If so, why are you bashing "Euros" and praising Mexicans??? I don't see Mexico letting Haitians move into Mexico do you?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 03:17:26 PM by Real American »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2006, 04:08:57 PM »

What are you talking about? The illegal immigrants from Mexico pretty much cut in line in front of people all over the world waiting to immigrate to the US. Then when they get here they eventually become citizens.........so they are the ones getting special treatment, not anyone else.

You are a Haitian who moved to the US right? If so, why are you bashing "Euros" and praising Mexicans??? I don't see Mexico letting Haitians move into Mexico do you?

LOLL @ turning the Japanese flag upside-down...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2006, 08:14:06 PM »

actually im haitian-american if u want to get technical i was born here my parents were in haiti. I just call it as I see it and at the end of the day color has a part in play in this.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2006, 08:15:41 PM »
in times like these it gets pretty damn obvious that everybody got a lil racist in him.

word
its so tru but no wants to admit it