Author Topic: Yukmouth Dissing G Unit Audio  (Read 539 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Yukmouth Dissing G Unit Audio
« on: April 01, 2006, 07:48:44 AM »
Yuckmouth - Animal

http://www.hiphopgame.com/player.php?id=651

It was added March 21st so it ain't that that recent.... :-\

It was alright though

"THE" MoSav

Re: Yukmouth Dissing G Unit Audio
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 01:42:32 PM »
I love yuk and he drops some nice diss tracks but man he needs to just give it up the disses and put out that MDMP album. We have been waitin long enough he hasnt dropped an album since 03.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 01:48:10 PM »
I love yuk and he drops some nice diss tracks but man he needs to just give it up the disses and put out that MDMP album. We have been waitin long enough he hasnt dropped an album since 03.

exactly how I feel, Yuk is as dope of a rapper as there is but he needs to focus more on his new solo album and less on the g-unit disses

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 02:34:16 PM »
The biggest diss of all to me, is that G-Unit hasnt responded to Yuk once, and hes been going at them for 3 years. Yuk is probably the most heated spitter on the West, but Im slowly losing respect for him. I agree with Spice, just put out an album, enough with the disses. you got a problem just handle it, stop talking shit.

hes gonna get himself blackballed if he dont stop imo

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 03:54:42 AM »

exactly how I feel, Yuk is as dope of a rapper as there is but he needs to focus more on his new solo album and less on the g-unit disses

i suspect the album has been ready as its had a few release dates but for some reason aint been released.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 04:16:02 AM »
G G G G G Unot

ABN

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 05:20:32 AM »

i suspect the album has been ready as its had a few release dates but for some reason aint been released.
Rap-A-Lot just has too many rappers that are better then Yuk and that has more potential to sell records. DOD,Z-Ro,Trae,Bun B,Scarface(the materialīs old itīs still dope),the Geto Boys,UTP etc etc are all bigger then Yuk and most of them are just as good as him on the mic so i donīt think anyone should expect this album anytime soon.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 07:31:07 AM »
Rap-A-Lot just has too many rappers that are better then Yuk and that has more potential to sell records. DOD,Z-Ro,Trae,Bun B,Scarface(the materialīs old itīs still dope),the Geto Boys,UTP etc etc are all bigger then Yuk and most of them are just as good as him on the mic so i donīt think anyone should expect this album anytime soon.

I wouldn't say that Do or Die is better than Yukmouth, but Bun-B, Z-Ro, Trae & Scarface/Geto Boys certainly is.

ABN

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2006, 07:34:15 AM »

I wouldn't say that Do or Die is better than Yukmouth, but Bun-B, Z-Ro, Trae & Scarface/Geto Boys certainly is.
DOD might not better lyricists but their catalogue>Yukīs. and theyīve got 2 gold albums(those albums are at like 750-800k). and they fuck with Kanye,Twista and pretty much everybody thatīs poppin from the Chi so they certainly got more potential to sell records then Yuk.

Jome

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 07:36:36 AM »
Word.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 08:18:04 AM »

Exactly...That's why he's dropping disses

What else can he do?

Has he even put out any recent mixtapes?

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 12:46:16 PM »

Exactly...That's why he's dropping disses

What else can he do?

Has he even put out any recent mixtapes?
all out war 3 comin soon  ???

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 10:11:06 AM »
i can't understand why yuk doesn't features game on this g unit disses...cause they squashed it and i really believe that toghether they come with real heat. If they all get toghether in one big group it's gonna be the end of g unit. and the thing is, in  that way with beefs and shit they are waisting their talent..but all in one crew is different..it's all about unity power.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 10:13:24 AM »
Gorilla Unit Vs Godzilla Unit  8)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!