Author Topic: For all the catholics (christians) or anyone else for that matter...  (Read 217 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
...what are your views on assisted suicide?

is it still murder?

would you still go to hell?  :'(
NO MORE WAR

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: For all the catholics (christians) or anyone else for that matter...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 04:59:39 PM »
i dont know about no hell cuz i aint the one sendin dudes there....

but i dont see nuthin wrong wit some one not wantin to go out like a vegetable
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 05:40:51 PM »
if you ask sum1 to kill you, you're gonna go to hell....it's not murder if the guy is allowed by the victim to do it. every1 that has anythin to do with assisted suicide is gonna burn :fire_devil:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 10:53:49 PM »
suicide itself is a sin as well as asisted suicide.

coola

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 03:43:32 AM »
i dont know if you'd go to hell or not... but i doubt you'll score any brownie points with the big guy upstairs...

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 05:45:33 AM »
its hard to judge wether its a sin or not, it depends on the situation, the relation to this person and your own mental condition. assisted suicide is def a sin according to christianity...

so helpful murderers gonna burn!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 06:11:03 AM »
I think a lot has to do wiht intent and your own personal convictions. If you are a doctor that performs abortions or euthanasia then you most likely don't have any moral dilemma about either. You would feel that a fetus is a not a life and you are doing what the mother feels is best and for euthanasia you are going through with a request usually based on what you feel is best, not much different from the guy that runs the electric chair in prisons. While I personally feel that all of these types of are a form of killing I don't view them the same as murder and feel any divine punishment would be far less than the punishment for cold blooded murder, since in doing that your are acting in hatred or rage and appeasing your own desires and your own pride. I have to think that sinning in ignorance is worse than sinning knowingly.

For example let's say I was giving out the punishment for an abortionist. I woldn't send him to hell but I probably would send him or her back to earth in the body of an aborted baby that ended up surviving and knowing this in his or her adult life that person would realize that everything he or she has accomplished would have been taken away if the abortion went as planned.