Author Topic: scott storch > lil jon  (Read 411 times)

Matty

scott storch > lil jon
« on: April 02, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »
i know a lot of people hate on storch a lil but dude is cashing in and knows how to take in musical influences to a tee. hes done dres sound hes got dope mixing and lil jon is mad cause hes done a bit of his style but taken it to a different level. doesn't use bass in the same way but he's shown on that run it beat he can make a crunk sounding megahit. please don't reply if your just gonna hate i want constructive replies and dont use the stuff ive said as justification for not being constructive. peace.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: scott storch > lil jon
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »
i was 100% sure run it was a lil jon beat when i heard it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 12:24:09 PM »
Well both are talented producers no doubt. They had proven that they can to do Down South,Westcoast, Eastcoast beats...I prefer Storch probably becuase his sound is more Dre-ish and he is amazing when it comes to keyboards. Lil Jon is dope too though.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 01:56:48 PM »
I'l take Storch over Lil Jon any day of the week

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 07:55:52 PM »
If anyone has heard the new song Lil John produced on E-40's new album they sound nothing like his typical beats.I was impressed by Lil john production and i think he will get better.As for Scott Storch i think he can make a real banging beat when he wants too  but then throw up some weak repeative shit that gets boring real quick.As of right now i would take Lil John.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 09:34:33 PM »
both got heat and both got versatility, but Jon gets my vote. Storch's shit dont amp me up the same way Jon's do.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »
whether  u like him or not, and I don't all that much, Lil Jon is good and he's better than Scotty

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 12:19:11 AM »
most of storch his beats are fucking monotone..

Lil'Jon is doing a nice job lately imo

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 12:49:22 AM »
lil jon's beats bang harder! therefore lil jon gets my vote...

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 01:15:37 AM »
They're equal if you ask me. I might even give Lil Jon a slight edge because Storch's beats are so repetitive that they get on my nerves.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 06:38:31 AM »
theyre both geeks with alot of money... i'd say they both have the same repetitiveness... and theyre both can be versatile... but i've heard more storch, and i like alot more storch...

storch gets my vote..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 07:29:36 AM »
lil jon is better for being lil jon not someone else.........scott is talented noone denies that but to me i prefer lil jon.......but they on pretty much the same level.....

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 06:08:26 AM »
Storch is more talented imo, jus listen to the stuff he did with the roots n the work he's done with dre..not to take anything away from lil jon though hes a great producer..